Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

It's The Fault Of The Fans We Lost: Joseph Yobo - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / It's The Fault Of The Fans We Lost: Joseph Yobo (6345 Views)

Photos From Joseph Yobo's Big Centenary / Joseph Yobo Poses With His Two Sons / Joseph Yobo Chases Mother-in-law From Home - National Enquirer Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's The Fault Of The Fans We Lost: Joseph Yobo by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 08, 2009
I was listening to a radio this morning and a call was put through to him and he said Nigerians had too much expectation from them plus we wanted entertaining football so they were trying to please us that is why they lost.

I felt like stuffing a banana into his mouth. Its the fault of the Fan that travelled from Kaduna, Delta, Lagos to watch you foolish Defender lose the lead created by Osaze and Enemero? Fans who were tear-gassed, some of who were fasting and got home almost at midnight abi.

Please don't ask me for a link, it was on Brilla FM this morning.
Re: It's The Fault Of The Fans We Lost: Joseph Yobo by naso2(m): 10:33am On Sep 08, 2009
I think this yobo boy needs to visit a psychiatrist.
Re: It's The Fault Of The Fans We Lost: Joseph Yobo by fizzybaba(m): 10:36am On Sep 08, 2009
Let him mention the name of one person who asked him and his cohorts to play entertaining ball

did they even play the entertainning way sef?

he is a thwart
Re: It's The Fault Of The Fans We Lost: Joseph Yobo by la1(m): 10:37am On Sep 08, 2009
calamity yobo, strikes again!
Re: It's The Fault Of The Fans We Lost: Joseph Yobo by otokx(m): 10:40am On Sep 08, 2009
Joseph Yobo is a disgrace and should not even be in our 1st 30.
Re: It's The Fault Of The Fans We Lost: Joseph Yobo by kazman7(m): 10:46am On Sep 08, 2009
what was entertaining about the way they played and the fact that these bunch of incompetent,visionless & uncomitted professionals were paid $10,000 after the ill-fated match really make me want to puke, entertainment my foot
Re: It's The Fault Of The Fans We Lost: Joseph Yobo by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 08, 2009
Believe me i wish i knew where he was calling from, i would have made him swallow the phone. I feel so sad for Osaze and enemero. They worked their bones off.
If Siasia was the coach stupid players like Yobo and Obi wolud not have come close to camp, He sent Chrisantus Maculaly Back yesterday for reporting late. Disciplne to him is key and no player is treated like a star. He builds a team he just doesnt pluck some mediocres who play in big clubs to come and "feature" in his team, thats all they do Feature, they forget that they are footballers first and not celebrities, Always on radio and TV, always in one romance or the other. Do your job first and be a celebrity later. Thats what Siasia teaches his teams and it works. That is why Mikel couldnt cope with him and he missed the oppurtuinty of being discplined enough to be one of the worlds best
Re: It's The Fault Of The Fans We Lost: Joseph Yobo by MrCrackles(m): 10:50am On Sep 08, 2009
Fuc.k you YOBO!
Re: It's The Fault Of The Fans We Lost: Joseph Yobo by slap1(m): 10:51am On Sep 08, 2009
the electric fans in his house failed to cool his head before the match or what? is that guy nutzzzz? damn him!!!!!
Re: It's The Fault Of The Fans We Lost: Joseph Yobo by Ben13: 10:51am On Sep 08, 2009
see how the guy is adding salt to injury
Re: It's The Fault Of The Fans We Lost: Joseph Yobo by Ibime(m): 10:52am On Sep 08, 2009
Yobo is a buffoon. Captain wey no fit organise him defence.

From the 14 players who played yesterday, the only players that we should keep going forward are:

Enyeama
Adeleye
Adefemi
Taiwo (as 2nd choice left back)
Ike Uche
Obasi
Nsofor
Osaze

No one else from that team should smell Super Eagles squad ever again.
Re: It's The Fault Of The Fans We Lost: Joseph Yobo by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 08, 2009
Zobo risks being hounded and harangued by Nigerians if he doesn't shut his gob.
What a tosser. He is supposed to have led the back line as one of the most experienced players and defender in the team but he came up stuck.

My advice to this guy would be for him to shut his pie hole and/or shove it right inside his ass.
Re: It's The Fault Of The Fans We Lost: Joseph Yobo by princekevo(m): 10:56am On Sep 08, 2009
WTF? The guy must really need some medical attention if ever he opened his mouth and said such rubbish.
Do they qualify to world cup based on winnig their games or playing entertaiment football? He is really an idiot if ever he said such thing
Re: It's The Fault Of The Fans We Lost: Joseph Yobo by naso2(m): 10:58am On Sep 08, 2009
make dis guy just shut up or else dem no go get venue to play our next home match.
Re: It's The Fault Of The Fans We Lost: Joseph Yobo by iniguy(m): 11:00am On Sep 08, 2009
Yobo is speaking from compulsion. He just has to say something, u can't expect him to keep quiet & say nothing, after all he is entitled to his own bloody opinion!
Re: It's The Fault Of The Fans We Lost: Joseph Yobo by Nezan(m): 11:02am On Sep 08, 2009
*bollocks*
Re: It's The Fault Of The Fans We Lost: Joseph Yobo by koolchicco: 11:03am On Sep 08, 2009
All these elementary school drop-out sef.Yobo ko,oboy ni!
Re: It's The Fault Of The Fans We Lost: Joseph Yobo by Donvilo(m): 11:09am On Sep 08, 2009
A man can fail many times. But he isn't a failure until he begins to blame someone else! angry angry
Re: It's The Fault Of The Fans We Lost: Joseph Yobo by puskin: 11:09am On Sep 08, 2009
Super chickens aren't worth watching anymore.
Re: It's The Fault Of The Fans We Lost: Joseph Yobo by WackyJ1(m): 11:12am On Sep 08, 2009
My God!!! He sounds like a f***king child:

"Because we had put too much expectation on him thats why we didn't win"

Silly excuses like the sore loser he is. Is it only him they put the pressure on? Yet two of the team members scored wonderfull goals. He did nothing in the match yet he has the guts 2 talk. angry
Re: It's The Fault Of The Fans We Lost: Joseph Yobo by Spyker: 11:18am On Sep 08, 2009
I don't blame Yobo or any of the super eagles players. Personally, these players are good individually. If you watch their club matches, you will find out that they are good. What is really lacking is commitment to Nigeria. Talking about commitment, who would be committed to Nigeria when they look at how the country treated heros like Sam Okwaraji. They are just there for their money. See the commitment they put in the Clubs and you will scream. I blame the  Coach of the Super (*EAGLES*) chickens, sorry Super vultures Amodu Shuaibu who does not know shit about coaching and his full of shit technical team. Damn, i feel like stoning him with a bottle.
What was the tactics he adopted? None. The first match with Mozambique, he features five (5) strikers in one match, Shooo. We lost 2 - 0 if not that the referee disallow legitimate goals. The second one against Kenya was a lucky one. The first leg against tunisia in Tunis was a lucky draw. See, no tactics.
This brings me to conclusion, if teacher say 1 + 1 = 3, you write 1 + 1=3 in exam, you go fail. Amodu taught the Super Eagles 1 + 1 = 3. So the result is what we have today.

Sack AMODU and bring in a foreign coach, that is the solution. England has the best league in the world yet their present coach is a foreigner. Ericsson (hope this spelling is correct) was also a foreigner. The entire NFF should also be sacked, fired, dismissed, terminated.
I am very angry. Frank Oliseh in his days at Newsline said " if you take away football from Nigerians, we would be left with one thing, POVERTY". See,how Amodu has impoverished the entire nation.
Re: It's The Fault Of The Fans We Lost: Joseph Yobo by allboyz(m): 11:20am On Sep 08, 2009
Re: It's The Fault Of The Fans We Lost: Joseph Yobo by debetmx(m): 11:23am On Sep 08, 2009
He is ill
Re: It's The Fault Of The Fans We Lost: Joseph Yobo by denony(m): 11:25am On Sep 08, 2009
They will sit and watch the world from their houses
on a TV screen, useless super chickens.

they need to be scraped, leaving only osaze, enyeama, uche and adeleye who are serious minded footballers.
Re: It's The Fault Of The Fans We Lost: Joseph Yobo by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 08, 2009
Spyker:

I don't blame Yobo or any of the super eagles players. Personally, these players are good individually. If you watch their club matches, you will find out that they are good. What is really lacking is commitment to Nigeria. Talking about commitment, who would be committed to Nigeria when they look at how the country treated heros like Sam Okwaraji. They are just there for their money. See the commitment they put in the Clubs and you will scream. I blame the  Coach of the Super (*EAGLES*) chickens, sorry Super vultures Amodu Shuaibu who does not know shit about coaching and his full of shit technical team. Damn, i feel like stoning him with a bottle.
What was the tactics he adopted? None. The first match with Mozambique, he features five (5) strikers in one match, Shooo. We lost 2 - 0 if not that the referee disallow legitimate goals. The second one against Kenya was a lucky one. The first leg against tunisia in Tunis was a lucky draw. See, no tactics.
This brings me to conclusion, if teacher say 1 + 1 = 3, you write 1 + 1=3 in exam, you go fail. Amodu taught the Super Eagles 1 + 1 = 3. So the result is what we have today.

Sack AMODU and bring in a foreign coach, that is the solution. England has the best league in the world yet their present coach is a foreigner. Ericsson (hope this spelling is correct) was also a foreigner. The entire NFF should also be sacked, fired, dismissed, terminated.
I am very angry. Frank Oliseh in his days at Newsline said " if you take away football from Nigerians, we would be left with one thing, POVERTY". See,how Amodu has impoverished the entire nation.
Then why is he not accusing the Everton Fans of wanting entertaing football when they loss matches
Re: It's The Fault Of The Fans We Lost: Joseph Yobo by simmy(m): 11:32am On Sep 08, 2009
Yobo shopuldnt have said that. However, I think we re being too hard on the players. they tried their best on sunday.it just wasnt good enuff. its not their fault that their coach is a brainless buffoon. and that the NFF is a bunch of rambling fools
Re: It's The Fault Of The Fans We Lost: Joseph Yobo by SMSguru(m): 11:33am On Sep 08, 2009
Blame It On Me!
I was the one that asked them to play entertaining football. grin
They were so soaked in what I asked them to do that they forgot to
score more goals in order to win the match.
I'm sorry for asking them to do what they should not do. cheesy grin
Re: It's The Fault Of The Fans We Lost: Joseph Yobo by floriana(m): 11:40am On Sep 08, 2009
What was ogbuke doing play in that match?

Who was supposed to play the role of Libero that steven Keshi used to play?

Who was supposed to play the role of 'the destroyer' that emeka ezeugo used to play?

i cant believe we gave the tunisians soooo much spcae in the mid-field. I am not a footballer, but if i am given that kind of space by the Brazillian national team, i will beat them hands down.

What did yobo think it takes to lead, just the captain's arms-band? Shio!!!
Re: It's The Fault Of The Fans We Lost: Joseph Yobo by lordmassac(m): 11:42am On Sep 08, 2009
Them for slap that foooooooooooool angry angry angry angry
Re: It's The Fault Of The Fans We Lost: Joseph Yobo by wizardboy: 11:47am On Sep 08, 2009
Do they really feel the way we feel/felt ?

or are we the only one that wants nigeria to be @ the world cup?

who exactly gains more if we qualify? we the fans or the disgraceful and disappointing[b] players[/b]

these fucking assholes will be the one to collect bonus and the likes

while we just have to stay clued to the T.V set without feeling neck inconvenience.

I hate the defence
I hate most of them
but i appreciate few of them for real patriotism,

they all need psychologist {coach)
Re: It's The Fault Of The Fans We Lost: Joseph Yobo by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 08, 2009
I wish we had a militay Dictator like the former Ivorien President. In 2000 Nations cup when his National team came and embarrased themselves at the Nations cup, on their aaival at the Airport they were picked up from the Airport to Prison and flogged for three days , breakfast, luch and dinner, then taken to the presidential villa for an address and more flogging. Since then the National Team have performed wonderfully well at all tournaments
Re: It's The Fault Of The Fans We Lost: Joseph Yobo by U1(m): 11:59am On Sep 08, 2009
I think the fellow needs to get his butt whooped, yeye boy he still get mouth take talk. angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

World Cup: South Africa Vs Mexico [1 - 1] On Friday 11th June 2010 / 1960bet online sports betting account creation and funding / Man Who Accurately Predicted Nigeria VS Iceland, Predict Again, See What He Said

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.