Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,204 members, 7,953,756 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:45 AM

Get Your Water Energized And Infused With Natural Element Free Of Charge! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Get Your Water Energized And Infused With Natural Element Free Of Charge! (1116 Views)

7 Tips On How To Stay Energized / Know These Benefits Of Drinking Fruit Infused Water / Life Balance - Health Living With Natural Supplements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Your Water Energized And Infused With Natural Element Free Of Charge! by sbabimbola(f): 12:50am On Jul 05, 2016
Who you help? is a common parlance on Nairaland; anytime I read such comments on posts, the next thing that comes to my mind is MY BIO DISC whose shelf life is over 25years and it's lying on my SHELF......

WHAT HAVE I GAINED FROM IT'S USAGE
1. Clearer vision: I was due for a glasses until I started spraying the water from the bio disc on my eyes. If you see me wear one: it's for fashion now!

2.Natural sea salt: Until you taste the differences between same salt exposed to bio disc and the one lying on your cabinet you'd never understand what you've being missing.

3. My soup don't turn sour again: Leading a busy life in Lagos conditions me to several hours on the road, before my soup get sour and tasteless easily ( no thanks to microbes). All I do now is add bio disc water and perceive the freshness aroma again!

4. Energized to face the day rigour: A spray bottle of bio disc water does the magic!

5. Improved taste of water an drinks: All I do is place my bottle of water and drinks on the disc and you can't imagine the differences.

HEALTH DOESN'T FLOW FROM A BOTTLE OR SYRINGE..... IT IS AN ACCUMULATION OF LIFE LONG DECISION!

Get Nature Hero Bio Disc and experience a life filled with limitless possibilities!!!!!!!

Who I wan epp?

1. Health enthusiasts
2. Do you have incessant migraines?
3. Irregular menstrual circles?
4. Does your sperm smell like disinfectant ( Chlorine get stored in your scrotal sac, no thanks to chemical laden drinking water)

THE LIST IS ENDLESS.

Let me gladly show you how this Nature Miracle works Free of Charge!

CC:

JAWBONE
Strongfaze
tonyobj
spiralwedge
tomquest

egedege1
Certifiedbillio
aariwa
Bellfun
Olayinkaboss

BiafraBushBoy
Fearcom(m ),
chachanga
limitless777
toluhere
TeejayMaya sango147

sexfabregas
olendave

dasphinx1
getukudo
rodeo0070

3 Likes

Re: Get Your Water Energized And Infused With Natural Element Free Of Charge! by Bellfun(m): 7:59am On Jul 05, 2016
Hmmmm...

Interesting!
Re: Get Your Water Energized And Infused With Natural Element Free Of Charge! by sbabimbola(f): 1:45am On Jul 06, 2016
Yea.... you can say that again
Re: Get Your Water Energized And Infused With Natural Element Free Of Charge! by sbabimbola(f): 1:57am On Jul 06, 2016
And like play like play the campaign that began here had moved from virtual to reality.....

A Nairalander staying around my area showed up at this public restaurant..... we got talking, he became confused a bit about the scientific terms up until he tasted the differences between the normal table salt we have at our various homes ( control experiment) and some of the same salt placed on the bio disc.....

The chat below ensued after he got home...

1 Like

Re: Get Your Water Energized And Infused With Natural Element Free Of Charge! by GreatManBee: 9:39pm On Jul 08, 2016
What's this all about?
sbabimbola:
Who you help? is a common parlance on Nairaland; anytime I read such comments on posts, the next thing that comes to my mind is MY BIO DISC whose shelf life is over 25years and it's lying on my SHELF......

WHAT HAVE I GAINED FROM IT'S USAGE
1. Clearer vision: I was due for a glasses until I started spraying the water from the bio disc on my eyes. If you see me wear one: it's for fashion now!

2.Natural sea salt: Until you taste the differences between same salt exposed to bio disc and the one lying on your cabinet you'd never understand what you've being missing.

3. My soup don't turn sour again: Leading a busy life in Lagos conditions me to several hours on the road, before my soup get sour and tasteless easily ( no thanks to microbes). All I do now is add bio disc water and perceive the freshness aroma again!

4. Energized to face the day rigour: A spray bottle of bio disc water does the magic!

5. Improved taste of water an drinks: All I do is place my bottle of water and drinks on the disc and you can't imagine the differences.

HEALTH DOESN'T FLOW FROM A BOTTLE OR SYRINGE..... IT IS AN ACCUMULATION OF LIFE LONG DECISION!

Get Nature Hero Bio Disc and experience a life filled with limitless possibilities!!!!!!!

Who I wan epp?

1. Health enthusiasts
2. Do you have incessant migraines?
3. Irregular menstrual circles?
4. Does your sperm smell like disinfectant ( Chlorine get stored in your scrotal sac, no thanks to chemical laden drinking water)

THE LIST IS ENDLESS.

Let me gladly show you how this Nature Miracle works Free of Charge!

CC:

JAWBONE
Strongfaze
tonyobj
spiralwedge
tomquest

egedege1
Certifiedbillio
aariwa
Bellfun
Olayinkaboss

BiafraBushBoy
Fearcom(m ),
chachanga
limitless777
toluhere
TeejayMaya sango147

sexfabregas
olendave

dasphinx1
getukudo
rodeo0070

2 Likes

Re: Get Your Water Energized And Infused With Natural Element Free Of Charge! by sbabimbola(f): 3:10pm On Jul 15, 2016
GreatManBee:
What's this all about?

Bio energized water energizes and rejuvenates the body. One of the testimonies is below.

"I LIED IT WAS MY FRIEND, BUT...." that was how one of the many testimonies started! 

Frankly,  Just when you think you have heard the best of Bio Disc, yet another awesome testimony from a new and first time user just pops-up and you are amazed!

And you can't help but want EVERY HOME to have a Bio Disc, because they need it. 

Now, Let me share the testimony. That started with the above quote with you:

"I have a five month old baby whose pregnancy I carried for a year and two months ( 14 months). As an experienced and qualified nurse, I did everything medically possible to help me go into labour but to no avail. Eventually my doctor said I will need the sum of 2m for a caesarian section. Then I met a young Nature Hero distributor by the name Ngor. After listening to his story about how wonderful nature hero products are, I then told him about 'my friend'  who is carrying over a year old pregnancy. 

"Ngor gave me one big Eva bottle of Bio Energised water to give to this friend of mine {who was actually me}. I drank the water and by the next morning I went to toilet and I could not believe what came out of me. Quickly, I went back to him, this time telling the truth that the person with the problem was actually me and not my friend. That was when he showed me a device he called Bio Disc from Nature Hero. He ran five litre of water over the disc and gave it to me. Which I drank judiciously". 

Two weeks after this, I got into Labour, my baby came and the delivery was smooth and safe. Bio water saved me N2M, and saved our lives too ( me and my baby). Thank you BIO DISC".

Unbelievable!!! The Miracle of Bio Disc. Every home needs a Bio Disc. Get a Bio Disc for your family today! Visit www.mynaturehero.com. Or call 08165806721

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Must Have Health Kit For You And Your Loved Ones. / List Of African Countries With Highest CHINA Debt / Remedy For This Hair Infection "Folliculitis"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.