Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

my experience with a policeman today - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / my experience with a policeman today (1017 Views)

See Wat Happens Wen A Policeman Breaks Into An Apatment Filled Wit Armed Robbers / My Experience With A Generous Guy In Lagos Today / Why Would A Policeman Do This? (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

my experience with a policeman today by kiddkash(m): 4:37am On Jul 05, 2016
today as I was driving from morning mass with my brother's car and I got pulled over by the police. the man asked me for my drivers license, I told him I didn't come with it he then told me to pay 4000k. I told him that I was just coming from church and I didn't have money on me, he then told me that he is a Christian too and I should open my bible to Matthew 5: 25-26 he said it's the only place he knows in the bible

Matthew 5:25-26
25 “Settle matters quickly with your adversary
who is taking you to court. Do it while you are
still together on the way, or your adversary may
hand you over to the judge, and the judge may
hand you over to the officer, and you may be
thrown into prison. 26 Truly I tell you, you will
not get out until you have paid the last penny.

he said even the bible says you should give us our share. na today i know say even police know bible we sha settle at 1500
Re: my experience with a policeman today by Nobody: 4:39am On Jul 05, 2016
Naija police and bribe grin

Re: my experience with a policeman today by estyvino(m): 4:42am On Jul 05, 2016
Yu sure didn't have money on yu!

Re: my experience with a policeman today by yvonne111(f): 4:47am On Jul 05, 2016
mimzy:
Naija police and bribe grin
grin
Re: my experience with a policeman today by yvonne111(f): 4:49am On Jul 05, 2016
Nigeria police and bribe

1 Like

Re: my experience with a policeman today by kiddkash(m): 4:51am On Jul 05, 2016
yvonne111:
Nigeria police and bribe
I swear
Re: my experience with a policeman today by yvonne111(f): 4:52am On Jul 05, 2016
kiddkash:

I swear
wink
Re: my experience with a policeman today by Khd95(m): 5:43am On Jul 05, 2016
The npf is another big jokegrin

officer: oga why diju wind up ur car windows in this hot afternoon,do u want to die.

Me:but the AC is on sir.

Officer:shut up,dnt u knw fuel is cost and scarce?
Re: my experience with a policeman today by mickey45: 6:04pm On Jul 05, 2016
Guy confessed to you that the police is your "adversary"
It's a shame
Re: my experience with a policeman today by mickey45: 6:05pm On Jul 05, 2016
Guy confessed to you that the police is your "adversary"
Tis a shame

(1) (Reply)

What's Wrong With This Photo? / Funny Inscription Seen Behind A Keke Marwa Today!! / Funny Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.