Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,657 members, 7,809,483 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (2204 Views)

''Wanted: Maximum Security For Mr. President As Corruption Fights Back'' / A "Standing Ovation" For Mr President / Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 7:16am On Jul 05, 2016

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by attackgat: 7:31am On Jul 05, 2016
Point of correction! Mr President was not brought to power by us in the SE/SS geopolitical zones. We knew his stinking past and stayed well clear from him. Now the rest of you who fell over your selves to vote for him can now enjoy the dividends of "change"

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 05, 2016
[quote author=attackgat post=47218787]Point of correction! Mr President was not brought to power by us in the SE/SS geopolitical zones. We knew his stinking past and stayed well clear from him. Now the rest of you who fell over your selves to vote for him can now enjoy the dividends of "change"[/quote
point of correction, he got votes from all states in the federation, you can only say he didn't get a majority votes in South south and south east. mind you I never voted for him.]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Almajiri1: 7:56am On Jul 05, 2016
Buhari is executing his constitutional duties to the people that voted him into power.You have no moral right to wail if you didn't vote for him.

2 Likes

Re: . by blackpanda: 8:02am On Jul 05, 2016
EYAH OP SEE YOUR FRUSTRATION.

All the people jonathan appointed from your village, what did u benefit from them?? You better find something productive to do with ur life rather than wait for presidential appointment. Even if Buhari appoints everybody from Anambra, I can bet u it wont make any difference. Politicians are there for their pocket. Jonathan was President for 6yrs, pls show me one single project he executed in Bayelsa??

Stop wasting your time on trivialities. Rather focus ur energy on making sure whoever they put there is accountable. Its not be tribe or religion!
Re: . by drss(m): 8:05am On Jul 05, 2016
d actions of buari ar d actions of an illitrate. pipul like atiku, lamido n nuhu ribadu will not do wat d dullard is currently doing.

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 05, 2016
Almajiri1:
Buhari is executing his constitutional duties to the people that voted him into power.You have no moral right to wail if you didn't vote for him.
the constitution of Nigeria mentioned FCC in matters of national interest .The dictator is not the president of those dt voted 4 him but president of the whole nation.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 05, 2016
people like you are opportunists, you have nothing to offer the stigmatised people of southern Nigeria. Tell me one place in the north of Nigeria that is productive and being headed by some1 from the south.
This was what the founding fathers of Nigeria saw and came up with the ideal of FCC.
FCC reflects in the university admission process, reflects in the federal civil service , Why is our deaf president appointing his kinsmen to manage the resources of Niger delta? For your information, no southerner in the history of Nigeria was ever made a minister of agriculture until gej (not his fan) appointed adesina , and hence the dramatic turnover in the sector. Tell Buhari that his hausa fulani hegemony has monopolised dz country for too long.
I ain't gonna list all the bias appointments made by data tyrant who has changed FGN to FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF THE NORTH.
Here you are opposing the view of others on a conspicuous matter, to the extent alhaji junaid of kano says, our tyrant has turned the presidency to daura republic.
I will not engage in any Internet argument with you, for the record, the end justify the means. Over to you, the miserable one.

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 8:36am On Jul 05, 2016
blackpanda:

All the people jonathan appointed from your village, what did u benefit from them?? You better find something productive to do with ur life rather than wait for presidential appointment. Even if Buhari appoints everybody from Anambra, I can bet u it wont make any difference. Politicians are there for their pocket. Jonathan was President for 6yrs, pls show me one single project he executed in Bayelsa??

Stop wasting your time on trivialities. Rather focus ur energy on making sure whoever they put there is accountable. Its not be tribe or religion!

people like you are opportunists, you have nothing to offer the stigmatised people of southern Nigeria. Tell me one place in the north of Nigeria that is productive and being headed by some1 from the south.
This was what the founding fathers of Nigeria saw and came up with the ideal of FCC.
FCC reflects in the university admission process, reflects in the federal civil service , Why is our deaf president appointing his kinsmen to manage the resources of Niger delta? For your information, no southerner in the history of Nigeria was ever made a minister of agriculture until gej (not his fan) appointed adesina , and hence the dramatic turnover in the sector. Tell Buhari that his hausa fulani hegemony has monopolised dz country for too long.
I ain't gonna list all the bias appointments made by data tyrant who has changed FGN to FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF THE NORTH.
Here you are opposing the view of others on a conspicuous matter, to the extent alhaji junaid of kano says, our tyrant has turned the presidency to daura republic.
I will not engage in any Internet argument with you, for the record, the end justify the means. Over to you, the miserable one.

4 Likes

Re: . by chriskosherbal(m): 8:42am On Jul 05, 2016
Ok
Re: . by blackpanda: 8:45am On Jul 05, 2016
[s]
babosky2008:

[/s]

U have said notin.
Re: . by Almajiri1: 8:49am On Jul 05, 2016
babosky2008:

the constitution of Nigeria mentioned FCC in matters of national interest .The dictator is not the president of those dt voted 4 him but president of the whole nation.
Buhari has expressly told Nigerians on tv that there's no way people that didn't vote for him will enjoy his dividends of democracy.

If you refused to take his words for it,what about current realities of his actions?Efcc,Dss will come knocking at your door if you dare stand against buhari's nepotism even on social media.

2 Likes

Re: . by DaBullIT(m): 8:55am On Jul 05, 2016
WAIL ME A RIVER

Produced by Biafraudians

Latest 9ja Hiphop

1 Like

Re: . by Litmus: 9:07am On Jul 05, 2016
babosky2008:
NIGERIA IS A FEDERAL REPUBLIC, IT DOES NOT BELONGS TO BUHARI AND THE PEOPLE OF DAURA.
NEVER IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA HAS A PRESIDENT BE SO TRIBALISTIC LIKE THE INCUBENT DICTATOR IN OUR NATION.
THE PRESIDENT HAS TURNED HIS RIGHT DEAFENED EAR TO THE PEOPLE OF NIGERIA. HE BEHAVES AS IF THE REPUBLIC BELONGS TO HIM.
WHERE AND HOW ON EARTH WOULD A PRESIDENT KEEPS APPOINTING HIS KINSMEN AND ETHNIC PEOPLE IN ALL AVAILABLE AND SENSITIVE POLITICAL POSTS IN NIGERIA? OUR TOTALITARIAN PRESIDENT WAS BROUGHT TO POWER BY THE PEOPLE OF NIGERIA FROM ALL GEOPOLITICAL ZONES, NOW HE IS BEHAVING LIKE A DEAF MAN THAT IS IGNORING THE CRYING OF THE PEOPLE. THE LATEST BOARD APPOINTMENT IN NNPC REVEALS HOW WICKED AND HEARTLESS GENERAL BUHARI COULD BE IN THE SCHEME OF THINGS. ABSOLUTE POWER CANNOT LAST FOREVER BUT HISTORY DO.BUHARI SHOULD READ THE END OF ALL DICTATORS IN THE WORLD, I AM PRETTY SURE THAT THE PEOPLE THAT VOTED THIS TYRANT INTO POWER ARE ALREADY REGRETTING.
NIGERIA BELONGS TO ALL ETHNIC GROUPS, NOT ONLY TO THE PARASITIC HAUSA -FULANI HEGEMONY.
A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.
THE FALL OF BUHARI WILL BE WORST THAN HIS BEGINNING.
WICKED AND HEARTLESS PRESIDENT.

The problem is that like the herdsman's ancient way of life, droving cattle through 21st century traffic instead of 18th century wildebeests, Buhari is proving himself to be a relic. A one trick relic. The trick being antigraft. Even so, with his unfortunate incentive appointments, the accent has now become, for me, firmly centered on TRICK. I once thought that he meant well, and maybe he does - but feels compromised by the difficult nature of combating corruption, which since Nigeria is riddled with corruption, isolates him and finds him making deals with the powerful in order to survive - who knows, but increasingly his actions places his travelers in another light. Those travels seem more now like alliances in case of future strife. And the military hierarchy changes of guard seem increasingly less like antigraft but the reappointment of the Kings-hands grin . Finally, Obama means Nigeria no good, Obama's America seemed very supportive of Buhari against Johnathan.

On the other hand,democracy excuses his insensitive appointments and we only have four years till next election. O, and the Chinese deals are good, it seems....
Re: . by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 05, 2016
DaBullIT:
WAIL ME A RIVER

Produced by Biafraudians

Latest 9ja Hiphop
I had decided not to post much today but with a response from a zombie like you, I am gonna spill the beans.
1st...lets take your lagos OE WEST as a case study
who is the head of NPA?
Who heads the DSS ?
Who heads the NHIS ..
WHO IS THE HEAD OF NCS ?
WHO HEAD'S NDLEA?
WHO IS THE HEAD OF NPF?.
FFS?
NCAA?
NSE?
NA
NAF
NN
ONSA
NIS
NPA
NCDC
NIA?GROUP MAN.DIRECTOR OF NNPC?
SEC?
NHIS?
PENCOMB?
CHANGE IS EXPECTED TO BRING PROGRESS BUT SINCE OUR TYRANT PRESIDENT CAME TO POWER ,THE NATION HAS BEEN MOVING BACKWARDS.
Re: . by Danzakidakura(m): 9:51am On Jul 05, 2016
sooner or later we will get power nobody should complain, when its pay time bcs it will be had for a northern Muslim to rule this country again after this thief Buhari.

1 Like

Re: . by Danzakidakura(m): 9:51am On Jul 05, 2016
sooner or later we will get power nobody should complain, when its pay back time bcs it will be had for a northern Muslim to rule this country again after this thief Buhari.
Re: . by DaBullIT(m): 9:55am On Jul 05, 2016
Even if all sectors of Nigeria is headed by Gun totting Fulani men ,

We like am so

as long as there's reduced corruption, welfare facilities , basic amenities , Your opinion of change does not concern me

Bye for now ,

babosky2008:

I had decided not to post much today but with a response from a zombie like you, I am gonna spill the beans.
1st...lets take your lagos OE WEST as a case study
who is the head of NPA?
Who heads the DSS ?
Who heads the NHIS ..
WHO IS THE HEAD OF NCS ?
WHO HEAD'S NDLEA?
WHO IS THE HEAD OF NPF?.
FFS?
NCAA?
NSE?
NA
NAF
NN
ONSA
NIS
NPA
NCDC
NIA?GROUP MAN.DIRECTOR OF NNPC?
SEC?
NHIS?
PENCOMB?
CHANGE IS EXPECTED TO BRING PROGRESS BUT SINCE OUR TYRANT PRESIDENT CAME TO POWER ,THE NATION HAS BEEN MOVING BACKWARDS.

Re: . by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 05, 2016
DaBullIT:
Even if all sectors of Nigeria is headed by Gun totting Fulani men ,

We like am so

as long as there's reduced corruption, welfare facilities , basic amenities , Your opinion of change does not concern me

Bye for now ,

you don't just talk without waiting for a response.
NEPOTISM and FAVOURITISM,ARE NOT ENOUGH EXCUSES FOR FIGHTING corruption.
Rather, we should speak with a voice and condemn tyranny and totalitarianism.
One can fight corruption without introducing the concept of favouritism and nepotism. Take away the tips of the iceberg phenomenon, can the people of western Nigeria ever allowed the hausa -fulani mafia to control their resources? Can the hausa fulani allow a southerner to be a minister of their deasert resources? Buhari is pushing Nigeria to the berth of destruction. ONCE AGAIN, A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR BUHARI.
I LEARNT,
HE IS A FAN OF DZ FORUM.
MR.PRESIDENT, BE VERY CAREFUL. TIME IS TICKLING.

1 Like

Re: . by kingsman66(m): 11:10am On Jul 05, 2016
am still surprise why MOD has not ban this thread anyways OP you are on point..................... favouritism is what will kill this fraudulent govt
Re: . by OjukwuWarBird: 11:14am On Jul 05, 2016
YORUBA good morning cheesy
Re: . by apcisevil: 11:50am On Jul 05, 2016
blackpanda:

Parasite, what has he benefited from those that your baboon has appointed that are not from his village? Your people are worst than devil...evil demons. .. why didn't you hold accountable those that GEJ appointed? Now, you want him to hold those baboon appointed accountable... evil paid poster
Re: . by blackpanda: 12:01pm On Jul 05, 2016
apcisevil:

Parasite, what has he benefited from those that your baboon has appointed that are not from his village? Your people are worst than devil...evil demons. .. why didn't you hold accountable those that GEJ appointed? Now, you want him to hold those baboon appointed accountable... evil paid poster

Am sure u realised how stupid ur comment was towards the end. What a mess!
Re: . by ycat: 12:21pm On Jul 05, 2016
Buhari hasn't even gone far enough. He needs to remove the CBN guy and replace with Yoruba, and let's see if the sky will fall. Buhari needs to call their bluff each time, this the only way to shut them up. Look at it this way, when he gave them all the appointments they don't deserve, they still insult him daily. It won't matter what he does for them, they will wish him evil. I've learnt to never like my enemies or trust them with what's important. Buhari leaving CBN in their hands is problematic.
Even for ambassadors, he should post them to Niger, Chad and Central Africa republic, while Yoruba get U.S, Britain, Germany, Netherlands, Sweden grin
DaBullIT:
WAIL ME A RIVER

Produced by Biafraudians

Latest 9ja Hiphop
Re: . by dhuthraki: 12:28pm On Jul 05, 2016
Danzakidakura:
sooner or later we will get power nobody should complain, when its pay back time bcs it will be had for a northern Muslim to rule this country again after this thief Buhari.
Nonsense. In case you haven't been following up on recent events, your party, the PDP has already zoned 2019 presidency to the north. So wake up from your deep sleep.
Re: . by Oksman(m): 1:06pm On Jul 05, 2016
blackpanda:
[s][/s]
U have said notin.
He has told you everything, and that's the way it is.
Re: . by NePro: 1:07pm On Jul 05, 2016
Hhmm
Re: . by DaBullIT(m): 1:10pm On Jul 05, 2016
hehehehehe

ycat:
Buhari hasn't even gone far enough. He needs to remove the CBN guy and replace with Yoruba, and let's see if the sky will fall. Buhari needs to call their bluff each time, this the only way to shut them up. Look at it this way, when he gave them all the appointments they don't deserve, they still insult him daily. It won't matter what he does for them, they will wish him evil. I've learnt to never like my enemies or trust them with what's important. Buhari leaving CBN in their hands is problematic.
Even for ambassadors, he should post them to Niger, Chad and Central Africa republic, while Yoruba get U.S, Britain, Germany, Netherlands, Sweden grin
Re: . by DaBullIT(m): 1:12pm On Jul 05, 2016
I would have replied you , but apparently , you think time tickles ,

So it would be a waste of time to teach you anything
babosky2008:

you don't just talk without waiting for a response.
NEPOTISM and FAVOURITISM,ARE NOT ENOUGH EXCUSES FOR FIGHTING corruption.
Rather, we should speak with a voice and condemn tyranny and totalitarianism.
One can fight corruption without introducing the concept of favouritism and nepotism. Take away the tips of the iceberg phenomenon, can the people of western Nigeria ever allowed the hausa -fulani mafia to control their resources? Can the hausa fulani allow a southerner to be a minister of their deasert resources? Buhari is pushing Nigeria to the berth of destruction. ONCE AGAIN, A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR BUHARI.
I LEARNT,
HE IS A FAN OF DZ FORUM.
MR.PRESIDENT, BE VERY CAREFUL. TIME IS TICKLING.
Re: . by dubemnaija: 1:28pm On Jul 05, 2016
ycat:

so in ur warped mind, u made sense abi?? kai!! igbo matter go just kill some people
Re: . by ahmmzy(m): 1:31pm On Jul 05, 2016
U just dey tak ur own
Re: . by ycat: 3:59pm On Jul 05, 2016
No it is to stick to you dumb cry baby so you can cry more. Your matter will only kill you and your country travellers who are worked up over nothing and crying 24/7.
dubemnaija:

so in ur warped mind, u made sense abi?? kai!! igbo matter go just kill some people

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Implications Of The Tuface Protest / Nigerians Have Lost Confidence In Buhari - UK Parliament Paper / Edo Governorship Election Tribunal Updates: APC Defense Day 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.