Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,734 members, 7,955,787 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:10 PM

D'banj Shows Of Sexy Outfit + Fleet Of Cars By His Poolside - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Shows Of Sexy Outfit + Fleet Of Cars By His Poolside (1912 Views)

D'banj Shows His 'Shaku Shaku' Dancing Skills (Video) / D'Banj Shows Off His Abs In New Photos / D'banj Shows Off All His Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

D'banj Shows Of Sexy Outfit + Fleet Of Cars By His Poolside by jaelz(m): 7:34am On Jul 05, 2016
A very stylish man i must confess his truly the man, frosh boy...
If you look very well you would see the red Porsche car he got from slot.ng

cc: farano, ishilove, mynd44, onila, prettythicksme, lalasticlala, seun

source: https://jaelziselowo..com.ng/2016/07/dbanj-shows-off-sexy-outfit-fleet-of.html

1 Share

Re: D'banj Shows Of Sexy Outfit + Fleet Of Cars By His Poolside by deeplow: 7:39am On Jul 05, 2016
BABA GOD O.Pick up, pick up.
Re: D'banj Shows Of Sexy Outfit + Fleet Of Cars By His Poolside by Nina4u(f): 7:49am On Jul 05, 2016
I read somwere he just got secretly married ..na true?
Re: D'banj Shows Of Sexy Outfit + Fleet Of Cars By His Poolside by Theoritical(m): 7:50am On Jul 05, 2016
@Op, where is d sexy outfit and fleet of cars? All I see is a young long headed dude with looks like choirmaster heading to get mic for ministrations. D writer behind me, pls let me know when u find the fleets of cars.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: D'banj Shows Of Sexy Outfit + Fleet Of Cars By His Poolside by Benjom(m): 8:02am On Jul 05, 2016
@ OP above... Use microscope, you'll see them behind those iron bars... and if you can't still see them, then change to stethoscope to feel them... Lola, I mean, lol.

@ Real OP... You no try at all.
Re: D'banj Shows Of Sexy Outfit + Fleet Of Cars By His Poolside by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 05, 2016
bangaleeeee
Re: D'banj Shows Of Sexy Outfit + Fleet Of Cars By His Poolside by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 05, 2016
Who he help ?
Re: D'banj Shows Of Sexy Outfit + Fleet Of Cars By His Poolside by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 05, 2016
Sexy outfit indeed.

I tot he is wearing bikini.

Think of it, thats a poolside.
Re: D'banj Shows Of Sexy Outfit + Fleet Of Cars By His Poolside by dannielight(m): 11:54am On Jul 05, 2016
Well, he does have a good taste. You can say that again.

BTW I think D'banj's priorities are good these days. Being responsible I should say?

(1) (Reply)

2pac Shakur: 20 Yrs Anniversary Of His Death(CNN Special). [Post Ur 2pac Moment] / Tekno Brags Of His Excess Money While Shopping With Friends In Newyork(pics,vid) / Here’s Frank Edwards Thought About Big Brother Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.