Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,625 members, 7,865,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:35 PM

Yeye Players - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Yeye Players (677 Views)

Top Ten Most Handsome Players In Brazil / Tennis: Roland Garros 2011 (where Are All These Yeye Tennis Fans Self) / Top 5 Soccer Players in Europe Last Season (2004/2005) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yeye Players by foyeks2001(f): 11:25am On Sep 08, 2009
i  av vowed neva to go and watch those yeye players again but because i got a free ticket and a free ride dat was y i went there to watch.
the stadium was full to the brim where alots of Nigerians stood to watch the match of which we were all dissapointed at the end of the game.the current Super Eagles shud be scrapped, Amodu shud be sacked , Nigerians need a coach like Siasia.
yeye super eagles played draw with Niger, Mozambiq and the rest, could u imagined

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Will Never Stop Us, We Must Play In Nations Cup - Mozambique / Ngr 2 Vs Ger 3 / Three Years After Germany 2006, Warner Holds On To Players’ Bonuses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.