Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,417 members, 7,830,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Those Opposing Anti-Corruption War Will Suffer Consequences - Says Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those Opposing Anti-Corruption War Will Suffer Consequences - Says Buhari (19083 Views)

Igbos Will Suffer If Elections Do Not Hold In Anambra - Gov. Obiano. / Igbos Will Suffer If They Eventually Get Biafra - Apc’s National Treasurer / If I Stop Talking, Nigerians Will Suffer – Fayose Boasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Those Opposing Anti-Corruption War Will Suffer Consequences - Says Buhari by Luckylife(m): 12:46pm On Jul 05, 2016
LordofNairaland:

Just look at yourself. Blunders and incoherence everywhere in a writeup that is not even up to a hundred words and you feel certified enough to describe Buhari as certificateless.

zombie mind your sorry disappointment . Thought your father invented queen's English but was amazed when I read ' a hundred words ' lol! Zombie we are talking of certificate here .
Re: Those Opposing Anti-Corruption War Will Suffer Consequences - Says Buhari by wazobiaN9(m): 12:51pm On Jul 05, 2016
PRYCE:
We are waiting!

You CAN'T do shít dullardeen!

you must have dropped from the wrong hole, boy.

Ask FFK and Metuh, shít really does happen undecided

2 Likes

Re: Those Opposing Anti-Corruption War Will Suffer Consequences - Says Buhari by Horus(m): 12:52pm On Jul 05, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofqx1t4pS_Q

[size=14pt]EFCC Boss Assures War On Corruption Will Continue[/size]
Re: Those Opposing Anti-Corruption War Will Suffer Consequences - Says Buhari by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 05, 2016
benedictnsi:
Lol.... With your own personal power or wetin Most of them will deal with anything that concerns you before or by 2019...

talk na free but, Too much talk no d full basket
Are you one of those against his anti corruption war?

1 Like

Re: Those Opposing Anti-Corruption War Will Suffer Consequences - Says Buhari by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 05, 2016
SamMilla1:
Dullard.
Stop. Using 'I' will.

Use 'FG' or 'The Law'.

You are no longer in the army.
Who ever uses both sides of his mouth to call the president 'dullard' is obviously worse.
Re: Those Opposing Anti-Corruption War Will Suffer Consequences - Says Buhari by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 05, 2016
decatalyst:

SMH

wait till you are elected a local government chairman and see how rumors, and blatant bad reportage can ruin your intentions
As an ordinary citizen he cannot control his mouth & you wish him a local govt chairman? God forbid.
Re: Those Opposing Anti-Corruption War Will Suffer Consequences - Says Buhari by luckyjojo: 1:08pm On Jul 05, 2016
My able president I support you 100%. Those benefiting from the corruption are the ones that are castigating your government here.

2 Likes

Re: Those Opposing Anti-Corruption War Will Suffer Consequences - Says Buhari by nlanded: 1:09pm On Jul 05, 2016
SamMilla1:
Dullard.
Stop. Using 'I' will.

Use 'FG' or 'The Law'.

You must be suffering from acute lack of comprehension!

Please show me anywhere in the report where Buhari used the word "I". He said "Whoever deter us from fighting corruption will
suffer the consequences"

You call Buhari a dullard yet he is the president of your country, and you Mr wise man who are you please? What have you achieved in your pathetic life Mr wise man? First of all go and learn basic comprehension from an 8 year old before you spit out nonsense!
Re: Those Opposing Anti-Corruption War Will Suffer Consequences - Says Buhari by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 05, 2016
SamMilla1:

You are right.
The media turn things on its head to either generate applause or hatred for the subjects.

That's why I react based on what I read.

When they tell the truth, we react to it.
When they lie, we react to it.
Either way, they are deceiving everybody, including themselves.
OMG, You claim to know the media can manipulate people with what they report yet you cannot caution yourself on your comment on their post. Who is the dullard now?
Re: Those Opposing Anti-Corruption War Will Suffer Consequences - Says Buhari by Mintek: 1:34pm On Jul 05, 2016
ikaboy:
Pls hit them hard, a good number of patriotic Nigerians are solidly behind you.

Yea, starting with Buratai, Fasola, Tinubu, Nyako, Ameachi and of course Aishaliburton Buhari.
Re: Those Opposing Anti-Corruption War Will Suffer Consequences - Says Buhari by eleko1: 1:36pm On Jul 05, 2016
decatalyst:

SMH

wait till you are elected a local government COUNCILLOR and see how rumors, and blatant bad reportage can ruin your intentions
Re: Those Opposing Anti-Corruption War Will Suffer Consequences - Says Buhari by Mintek: 1:39pm On Jul 05, 2016
shala01:
You mean those hell bent on calling your attention to the thieves in apc

cheesy grin
Re: Those Opposing Anti-Corruption War Will Suffer Consequences - Says Buhari by Omeokachie: 1:41pm On Jul 05, 2016
The way you are dealing with Burutai dubai, Amaechi monorail, Fashola website, Tinubu consultancy, Aisha donations?
Re: Those Opposing Anti-Corruption War Will Suffer Consequences - Says Buhari by eleko1: 1:45pm On Jul 05, 2016
grin grin. cheesy grin sad lipsrsealed embarassed.
Nairalanded:

You must be suffering from acute lack of comprehension!

Please show me anywhere in the report where Buhari used the word "I". He said "Whoever deter us from fighting corruption will
suffer the consequences"

You call Buhari a dullard yet he is the president of your country, and you Mr wise man who are you please? What have you achieved in your pathetic life Mr wise man? First of all go and learn basic comprehension from an 8 year old before you spit out nonsense!
What do u expect sad? Nah pipu like him dey blame one lecturer for their failure/useless lifestyle. Leave am
Re: Those Opposing Anti-Corruption War Will Suffer Consequences - Says Buhari by lokonzo78: 1:56pm On Jul 05, 2016
rotimileke:
Mr president, I think it's best you deal with the bad economy, youth unemployment, inadequate and bad infrastructure, inadequate power supply, nepotism, tyrannism, tribalism, sectionalism, fulani herds men terrorism etc because they are all in the same class as corruption.
corruption is what you think it is!
The last time I checked, Buratai., et al are still saints.
all you listed can't be achieved if corruption is not fought to stand still. Think deep!
Re: Those Opposing Anti-Corruption War Will Suffer Consequences - Says Buhari by jeffoe(m): 2:01pm On Jul 05, 2016
rotimileke:
Mr president, I think it's best you deal with the bad economy, youth unemployment, inadequate and bad infrastructure, inadequate power supply, nepotism, tyrannism, tribalism, sectionalism, fulani herds men terrorism etc because they are all in the same class as corruption.
corruption is what you think it is!
The last time I checked, Buratai., et al are still saints.
last time I checked the problems you enumerated are as a result of the same corruption.
Re: Those Opposing Anti-Corruption War Will Suffer Consequences - Says Buhari by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 05, 2016
jeffoe:
last time I checked the problems you enumerated are as a result of the same corruption.
another zombie spotted.
Re: Those Opposing Anti-Corruption War Will Suffer Consequences - Says Buhari by LordOfNaira: 2:43pm On Jul 05, 2016
Luckylife:
zombie mind your sorry disappointment . Thought your father invented queen's English but was amazed when I read ' a hundred words ' lol! Zombie we are talking of certificate here .

What is wrong with "a hundred words"

You think it is wrong because the article "a" precedes "hundred words"? Kai, guy, stop embarrassing yourself. You really are rotten at English if you think "a hundred words" is bad English.

I understand that your English teacher told you that the article "a" should be used with "singular nouns" but he/she didn't tell you everything and you failed, as is evident, to help yourself by reading further on the article "a".

Check this link and see an example:

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/watsky/ahundredwordsyoucouldsayinsteadofswag.html
Re: Those Opposing Anti-Corruption War Will Suffer Consequences - Says Buhari by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 05, 2016
SamMilla1:
Dullard.
Stop. Using 'I' will.

Use 'FG' or 'The Law'.

Please tell the educationless bigot. How is this person the president of Nigeria. HOW? undecided
Re: Those Opposing Anti-Corruption War Will Suffer Consequences - Says Buhari by OneManLegion(m): 3:04pm On Jul 05, 2016
benedictnsi:
Lol.... With your own personal power or wetin Most of them will deal with anything that concerns you before or by 2019...

Rugged!

1 Like

Re: Those Opposing Anti-Corruption War Will Suffer Consequences - Says Buhari by CioAngels(f): 3:24pm On Jul 05, 2016
Islie:

http://punchng.com/ill-deal-opposing-anti-graft-war-says-buhari/

Our president buhari, it is sad that you can be deceiving the poor masses of Nigeria and still rub the pain on them. Like you said, the elite are self centered and they only think of themselves alone. It is true sir and you are one of them who think of himself alone. You care for them you them you said, No you don't. You mentioned artisans, yes, what about the teaming youth graduates? You evaded talking about them becos there is No plan for them in your scheme of things. Pmb, you care for them yet you approved three parastatals secret employments for your families, friends and politicians children pass or fail. While the brilliants are not qualified just becos they are children of the poor. While your families are in airconditioned offices becos it is their birthrights while the children of the poor are told to learn vocation in ill equipped hall after which another pain starts becos they don't have the funds to set themselves up. Even when they do, mr darkness will hoard the light that we are paying for No service. Am very sure another secret employment will emerge soon. Mr president, with the employments corruptions, you and your vp never said a word becos your children were in the front line of the robbery recruitments becos the children of the elite fear competitions in recruitments exam/interview . Nigerians lie hiding under the name of God. Like i always say, may all the DEITIES/GODS of our land judge all our leaders.
Re: Those Opposing Anti-Corruption War Will Suffer Consequences - Says Buhari by Boss13: 3:53pm On Jul 05, 2016
Mr President, this your statement sends cold chills down the spine of your critics. Please note that not everyone would support your policies whether they are good or bad, however, people are expected to express their opinion on how they feel.

On the other hand, it is good you are now able to identify that the elites are self centered. You are the first president to truly speak on this. It is this self centered behaviour of the elites that has kept Nigeria in darkness. Please correct this impression.

Thank you Mr. President
Re: Those Opposing Anti-Corruption War Will Suffer Consequences - Says Buhari by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 05, 2016
benedictnsi:

how do you intend to do that,if you are doubting pmb ability to cage saboteurs,ask fayose,kayode,kanu,badeh,and the host of others.
Re: Those Opposing Anti-Corruption War Will Suffer Consequences - Says Buhari by AreaFada2: 4:19pm On Jul 05, 2016
Sealeddeal:
This is a threat. President Buhari statements are antidemocratic.

Nor be small thing o.
People may not necessarily oppose the so-called fight against corruption BUT seriously oppose the way you go about it.

EFFC should be independent and act on available evidence, not take orders from FG to just arrest any vocal political opponent. While those who siphoned billions as governors and others around you walk about free.
Re: Those Opposing Anti-Corruption War Will Suffer Consequences - Says Buhari by omolami: 5:22pm On Jul 05, 2016
Buhari please be informed that corruption has been with Nigeria especially among the elitist since before independence and every new government /administration in the country has been fighting the scourge but your is the worse because it is coupled with vendetta,selective and boring. It affects everyone instead of the corrupt. You are equally not sincere but crude on methods adopted
Re: Those Opposing Anti-Corruption War Will Suffer Consequences - Says Buhari by Dom2020: 6:05pm On Jul 05, 2016
stupid man, always talking rubbish
Re: Those Opposing Anti-Corruption War Will Suffer Consequences - Says Buhari by belli: 6:28pm On Jul 05, 2016
Confused man.. smh
Re: Those Opposing Anti-Corruption War Will Suffer Consequences - Says Buhari by billyG(m): 7:47pm On Jul 05, 2016
drss:
ones a dictator always a dictator. yet zombies keep saying efcc is independent. na independence be dis keep decieving urselves.
Better 2 b a dictator than a weakling.I love dictators & haate weakling!Is yur father a weakling?

2 Likes

Re: Those Opposing Anti-Corruption War Will Suffer Consequences - Says Buhari by billyG(m): 7:59pm On Jul 05, 2016
afla:
Then he should block the loopholes in the system and stop making noise. Instead of this medicine after death approach. What is expected in a sincere anti corruption fight is for him to study how the thievery took place in the first place and stop it from happening again. For example I don't understand why Saint buhari still maintains security votes. If not total abolishment, he should at least make it auditable and accountable. But he has refused to entertain the issue as evidenced by his Aljazeera interview. Also he should implement the cashless policy to the latter by mandating that transactions over 500000 be done via bank transfer and also setting a 500000 limit on daily cash withdrawals from all accounts etc etc. Has he done any of this? No! Instead he is putting all his effort on jailing a few people. Spending taxpayers money to pay SAN to prosecute people who will go and be fed by government in prison and who might not even refund any money to government.
Everybody hav his style go & contest 4 president win then do all this u suggest.

1 Like

Re: Those Opposing Anti-Corruption War Will Suffer Consequences - Says Buhari by billyG(m): 8:01pm On Jul 05, 2016
Thunder Fire!any1 who opposes this anti corruption war.

1 Like

Re: Those Opposing Anti-Corruption War Will Suffer Consequences - Says Buhari by bashydemy1: 9:05pm On Jul 05, 2016
SamMilla1:
Mr. President,
Stop using 'I will.'

Use 'FG will' or 'The Law will'.

Shut up and use your brain, He is right by saying "I" Have you forgotten he will give the go ahead for anything? use your brain next time.
Re: Those Opposing Anti-Corruption War Will Suffer Consequences - Says Buhari by bashydemy1: 9:09pm On Jul 05, 2016
drss:
ones a dictator always a dictator. yet zombies keep saying efcc is independent. na independence be dis keep decieving urselves.
EFCC cannot be independent though there will be limited order from the President same is FBI.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oba Rilwan Akiolu: "No Vacancy For Lagos Governorship Position In 2019" / Lauretta Onochie: Ekweremadu’s Attack, Evidence Nigeria Safer Than Other Places / Tinubu & CSU: We Don’t Have Time For Frivolous Issues – Yusuf Tuggar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.