Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Old Man Commits Suicide In Anambra By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Old Man Commits Suicide In Anambra By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) (36006 Views)

Cultists Behead Two Men In Ubima, Amaechi's Town In Rivers. Disturbing Photo / Road Safety Officials Beaten In Anambra By Angry Mob. Photos / Childless Woman Commits Suicide In Anambra By Hanging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Old Man Commits Suicide In Anambra By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by NEHLIVE: 9:47am On Jul 05, 2016
Life! what could have prompted a man this old to take his own life after all his experience in this world. Below is how Facebook user, Comm Eze Chuma explained the ugly incident as he shared the graphic photos of the old man who committed suicide recently in Anambra state . Remember the pictures are graphic, so.viewer discretion is advised...

"For quite some time now, it has been Suicide.. Suicide... Suicide... Tuffiakwa !! This is what plays out in Anambra my darling state..... So much anguish and pains, one wonders what is the government of the day doing to alleviate the pains of the aged? What is the structure in place to promote and ensure quality welfare package for the senior citizens? What is the connect between the government and the elderly in our society? Why in this time and age an old man would hang himself to register disappointment and frustrated living? Why would this man end up this way? What went wrong and why toe this dishonourable path? Government should look into the plights of the elderly in the state.. This is becoming a norm... Suicide... Suicide.... Suicide The Ajile Mopol Governor should sit up and arrest this ugly trend in Anambra. Abomination indeed! Comr Eze Harris Chuma
Concerned indigene of Anambra Lives in Lagos"

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/07/graphic-photos-old-man-commits-suicide.html

2 Shares

Re: Old Man Commits Suicide In Anambra By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by NEHLIVE: 9:47am On Jul 05, 2016

1 Like

Re: Old Man Commits Suicide In Anambra By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by HungerBAD: 9:48am On Jul 05, 2016
Sad.

Might have been loneliness.

I have seen some old folks,that have been neglected for a long time by family members and they gradually sink into depression.

Not saying that should be a reason to kill oneself. Okay guys,pick up your phones and call your parents now to say hi,or any aged person in your family,you might not know how important that call might be.

What is the guy below me typing?

80 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Old Man Commits Suicide In Anambra By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 05, 2016
Buhari come and see

1 Like

Re: Old Man Commits Suicide In Anambra By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by halfcurrent(m): 9:49am On Jul 05, 2016
This does not look to me like suicide. Looks like the man was murdered and placed there to look like suicide.

113 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Old Man Commits Suicide In Anambra By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by dauntless15(m): 9:49am On Jul 05, 2016
Eyah, but why?
Re: Old Man Commits Suicide In Anambra By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by boboLIL(m): 9:50am On Jul 05, 2016
its a pity.... old man that suppose to die in a gracious way.....

3 Likes

Re: Old Man Commits Suicide In Anambra By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by Cutehector(m): 9:51am On Jul 05, 2016
I suppose let's say 70-80years he spent on earth is a waste...

Alright, it was better he ain't even born

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Old Man Commits Suicide In Anambra By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by pendusky(m): 9:54am On Jul 05, 2016
Nigerian Happiness guage Dwindling since 29 May 2015

2 Likes

Re: Old Man Commits Suicide In Anambra By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by tonio2wo: 9:56am On Jul 05, 2016
Murder! Not suicide.
Death is a very strong thing! his legs cannot be touching the ground n he will still strangle himself.
He was killed and staged there as a suicide victim.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Old Man Commits Suicide In Anambra By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by delishpot: 10:19am On Jul 05, 2016
This will never be investigated. I trust my naija police on that one. They will just arrest every living thing around there and release them soon bail of #5k or more and rest the case.

Man hangs himself and his shirt still sits calmly on his shoulder? That tree is a poor choice for someone contemplating sucide. Most of them will use a big tree with descent branches that they feel will carry their weight.Even if he died by moving away from the tree until he suffocated, his body will not return to that position. He will remain where he drew his last breath. Hiw did he tie that rope? No sign of chair or ladder. Clear case of suspected foul play

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Old Man Commits Suicide In Anambra By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by Daeveed(m): 10:39am On Jul 05, 2016
Looks Like He's Dancing....#RIP BRO
Re: Old Man Commits Suicide In Anambra By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by Godisking2(m): 12:01pm On Jul 05, 2016
life hard

1 Like

Re: Old Man Commits Suicide In Anambra By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by ODVanguard: 12:02pm On Jul 05, 2016
What a pity. He looks malnourished. The Harris Chuma guy dey sound like say na poverty dey drive Anambrans to commit suicide these days If so perhaps Obiano should swallow his pride and adopt Fayose's 'stomach infrastructure' to save precious lives of his people. R.I.P to the Baba. undecided

13 Likes

Re: Old Man Commits Suicide In Anambra By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by chimah3(m): 12:02pm On Jul 05, 2016
Nigeria haf tire him! Rest well baba

1 Like

Re: Old Man Commits Suicide In Anambra By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by Spells(m): 12:02pm On Jul 05, 2016
See this man oh.... He should have waited a little to die naturally instead of committing suicide...... Rip sha
Re: Old Man Commits Suicide In Anambra By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by dayveed1(m): 12:02pm On Jul 05, 2016
Frustration!!
Re: Old Man Commits Suicide In Anambra By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by clefstone(m): 12:03pm On Jul 05, 2016
Straight to evil forest for burial
Re: Old Man Commits Suicide In Anambra By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by LuveU2(f): 12:03pm On Jul 05, 2016
This reminds me of okonkwo in "Things fall apart

1 Like

Re: Old Man Commits Suicide In Anambra By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by Wolex143: 12:04pm On Jul 05, 2016
Short of words.
Re: Old Man Commits Suicide In Anambra By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by linearity: 12:04pm On Jul 05, 2016
The body was planted there, it is not suicide.

3 Likes

Re: Old Man Commits Suicide In Anambra By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by VocalWalls: 12:04pm On Jul 05, 2016
damn!
Re: Old Man Commits Suicide In Anambra By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by Spells(m): 12:05pm On Jul 05, 2016
delishpot:
This will never be investigated. I trust my naija police on that one. They will just arrest every living thing around there and release them soon bail of #5k or more and rest the case.

Man hangs himself and his shirt still sits calmly on his shoulder? Clear case of foul play
ure so rite oh.... Chai.... Naija police r so whack dat whack should b dere new name

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Old Man Commits Suicide In Anambra By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by ychris: 12:05pm On Jul 05, 2016
i'll rather hang maislf than committing suicide
Re: Old Man Commits Suicide In Anambra By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by flokii: 12:05pm On Jul 05, 2016
Too bad... 'Neglect' d most likely cause

4 Likes

Re: Old Man Commits Suicide In Anambra By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by dvee2: 12:05pm On Jul 05, 2016
pendusky:
Nigerian Happiness guage Dwindling since 29 May 2015

Is he Nigerian?

3 Likes

Re: Old Man Commits Suicide In Anambra By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by NifemiOlu(m): 12:06pm On Jul 05, 2016
Murder. It is never possible for a man to hang himself with his feet touching the ground...clothe on his shoulder? Come on. Too easy.
Pure murder.

7 Likes

Re: Old Man Commits Suicide In Anambra By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by OLUWAFUNMISE(f): 12:07pm On Jul 05, 2016
cry
Re: Old Man Commits Suicide In Anambra By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 05, 2016
God! This could have been caused by dementia or Alzheimer's disease.

3 Likes

Re: Old Man Commits Suicide In Anambra By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by BIDEEN: 12:09pm On Jul 05, 2016
suicide on the roadside by a fence, not even a walkway but a memorable road. I smell foul play.

3 Likes

Re: Old Man Commits Suicide In Anambra By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by geraldgiz(m): 12:09pm On Jul 05, 2016
Many factors, it could be depression, hunger, anxiety and joblessness. But such acts are not done with a sane mind. The worst of it all; our govt ain't concerned about people down with such. God help us all, but I can't imagine taking My life, make y

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ikorodu Transformer Cable Thief Tied To A Pole & Flogged In Lagos / Lawrence Olorungbon, Wife, 3 Children Found Dead Inside Their Apartment In Lagos / Pastor Abiodun Sunday Oluwadare Kills Pregnant Wife For Rituals In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.