Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,924 members, 7,835,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Pastor Harassed Denrele In Mountain Of Fire Church - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pastor Harassed Denrele In Mountain Of Fire Church (56616 Views)

Denrele Edun Harassed By A Homophobe: "I Don't Shake Homosexuals Like You" / Denrele Pulls His Trouser Down In Crazy Pose With Keke Napep (Photo) / Olajumoke Orisaguna And Denrele At Cruise & Chillz Event In Lagos(pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Harassed Denrele In Mountain Of Fire Church by Rasque1759(m): 2:19pm On Jul 05, 2016
Present
Re: Pastor Harassed Denrele In Mountain Of Fire Church by vicadex07(m): 2:22pm On Jul 05, 2016
halfricanadian:
Thank God he didnt explain that he was a man

It wud av turn from vigil to deliverance night

ahn ahn..... you're wickedly funny grin
Re: Pastor Harassed Denrele In Mountain Of Fire Church by Ranchhoddas: 2:36pm On Jul 05, 2016
Ioannes:
Lawd have mercy!!!!

I wonder where his parents went wrong undecided undecided
What the hell is your problem? This is a successful person, probably more successful than you'll ever be and you feel you can talk about his parents. SMH
Re: Pastor Harassed Denrele In Mountain Of Fire Church by Emmyfem97(m): 2:37pm On Jul 05, 2016
Iranu
Re: Pastor Harassed Denrele In Mountain Of Fire Church by Soneh(m): 2:49pm On Jul 05, 2016
Lie lie denrele .was it not this same denrele that was making a fool of himself during the headies on January first .
Re: Pastor Harassed Denrele In Mountain Of Fire Church by LydayBobo(m): 2:58pm On Jul 05, 2016
stubbornman:
I swear I love him dress for that first pix
undecided
Re: Pastor Harassed Denrele In Mountain Of Fire Church by stubbornman(m): 3:03pm On Jul 05, 2016
LydayBobo:
undecided
you well so
Re: Pastor Harassed Denrele In Mountain Of Fire Church by Tinyemeka(m): 3:18pm On Jul 05, 2016
I don't think Denrele is gay. undecided
Re: Pastor Harassed Denrele In Mountain Of Fire Church by Countrygirl(f): 3:36pm On Jul 05, 2016
Is he gay?
Re: Pastor Harassed Denrele In Mountain Of Fire Church by siomablesso(m): 3:56pm On Jul 05, 2016
Shameful for a man to be seen in this manner.What lesson will this one teach his children?
Re: Pastor Harassed Denrele In Mountain Of Fire Church by siomablesso(m): 4:00pm On Jul 05, 2016
Nonsensical
Re: Pastor Harassed Denrele In Mountain Of Fire Church by Macgabe(m): 5:18pm On Jul 05, 2016
halfricanadian:

Hahahahahahah...... and I trust MFM for that. He would have been delivered by force lol
Re: Pastor Harassed Denrele In Mountain Of Fire Church by halfricanadian(f): 5:24pm On Jul 05, 2016
Macgabe:

Hahahahahahah...... and I trust MFM for that. He would have been delivered by force lol

cheesy cheesy dey wont waste time sef
Re: Pastor Harassed Denrele In Mountain Of Fire Church by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 05, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
What the hell is your problem? This is a successful person, probably more successful than you'll ever be and you feel you can talk about his parents. SMH

And what the hell is your own problem?

I guess someone can't have an opinion on a public forum anymore because little kids are running around.

He is more successful than I am because you really really know who I am right?

That you have some MB on your phone isn't any excuse to engage in tomfoolery online.

My opinion is what I have stated. You aren't OK with it? Well drink some cool aid.
Re: Pastor Harassed Denrele In Mountain Of Fire Church by Ranchhoddas: 6:01pm On Jul 05, 2016
Ioannes:

And what the hell is your own problem?

I guess someone can't have an opinion on a public forum anymore because little kids are running around.

He is more successful than I am because you really really know who I am right?

That you have some MB on your phone isn't any excuse to engage in tomfoolery online.

My opinion is what I have stated. You aren't OK with it? Well drink some cool aid.
Oga Methuselah, What does the word 'probably' mean to you?
Re: Pastor Harassed Denrele In Mountain Of Fire Church by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 05, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Oga Methuselah, What does the word 'probably' mean to you?

OK. I'm officially ignoring you now.

May one of your kids or all of them turn out to be another denrele. Can i get A big Amen from you...
Re: Pastor Harassed Denrele In Mountain Of Fire Church by Ranchhoddas: 6:15pm On Jul 05, 2016
Ioannes:

OK. I'm officially ignoring you now.

May one of your kids or all of them turn out to be another denrele. Can i get A big Amen from you...
E still better pass the Shekau wey you go born. Amen for the two of us.
Re: Pastor Harassed Denrele In Mountain Of Fire Church by Allina: 6:21pm On Jul 05, 2016
This guy can lie ehn, they didn't ask him why he was on trousers as a female abi na skirt him wear go
Re: Pastor Harassed Denrele In Mountain Of Fire Church by omogidi234(m): 6:34pm On Jul 05, 2016
grin grin[size=8pt][/size] grin grin grin grin grin
halfricanadian:

Re: Pastor Harassed Denrele In Mountain Of Fire Church by Damseldammie(f): 7:45pm On Jul 05, 2016
You'll be addressed the way you dressed.

Hence, apply senses to the way you dress
Re: Pastor Harassed Denrele In Mountain Of Fire Church by anonym0us: 8:24pm On Jul 05, 2016
halfricanadian:

yeeee shocked

hahahahaha grin
Re: Pastor Harassed Denrele In Mountain Of Fire Church by anonym0us: 8:26pm On Jul 05, 2016
Damseldammie:
You'll be addressed the way you dressed.

Hence,
apply senses to the way you dress
true
Re: Pastor Harassed Denrele In Mountain Of Fire Church by lebete3000: 9:50pm On Jul 05, 2016
halfricanadian:

Enough gays go dey wait for the day this Denrele go enter their trap....them go destroy hin anus.
Re: Pastor Harassed Denrele In Mountain Of Fire Church by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 05, 2016
GAY bastida. grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Harassed Denrele In Mountain Of Fire Church by kingsfield(m): 10:20pm On Jul 05, 2016
halfricanadian:

Hahaha. u 're very funny
As in eeh non- stop back 2 back deliverance +dry fasting.
Re: Pastor Harassed Denrele In Mountain Of Fire Church by tayo200(m): 10:32pm On Jul 05, 2016
ok
Re: Pastor Harassed Denrele In Mountain Of Fire Church by Nobody: 12:06am On Jul 06, 2016
Benjom:
Dayuum! They're even lenient on you but cele people go flog all those legion of restless demons out of you.

grin
Re: Pastor Harassed Denrele In Mountain Of Fire Church by Nobody: 12:07am On Jul 06, 2016
Benjom:
Dayuum! They're even lenient on you but cele people go flog all those legion of restless demons out of you.

As in..... dem for whip am to stupor
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Harassed Denrele In Mountain Of Fire Church by Vondoola: 7:08am On Jul 06, 2016
Seungid1:
Lolzzz

What is your contact i have an agric biz that need assistance am on 08036694643

Check my signature for your biz loans. No collateral
Re: Pastor Harassed Denrele In Mountain Of Fire Church by Ximenes45(m): 9:32am On Jul 06, 2016
I'd bet he went with the outfit in d second pishure *smh* this Gender confusion wahala eh...in the name of showbiz
Re: Pastor Harassed Denrele In Mountain Of Fire Church by henrypsexy(m): 9:49am On Jul 06, 2016
No be him fault nah. The pastor no supposed harass I'm now. No body don't know he dresses like a girl. The pastor for with love talk to am then later if Denrele sees that he's accepted then the pastor tries to build a closeness then gradually correct him or him about Jesus. He fit Change.. Lol but make the pastor no go too close if not he fit fall and desire to romance ooo. Gays have ways of converting straight guys to join them.... Lol

Visit Jeoworld blog : http://www.jeoworld.com for latest news, Entertainment, Celeb, gossip and more

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sinach & Obasanjo Take Selfie On A Plane / Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter / Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji: Olamide's Son Grown Up And Handsome In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.