Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

If You Are The President What Will You Do? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Are The President What Will You Do? (600 Views)

If You're Given 2 Minutes To Talk With The Acting President, What Would You Say? / Protest In London To See The President (WHAT IF) / Ezekwesili Never Said Buhari Didn’t Deserve To Be President …what She Said .PIX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are The President What Will You Do? by Calebosko(m): 10:18am On Jul 05, 2016
if i have the chance to be the president of this contry.three things will be compulsory,1.if you have more than 3 cars,3 children,3 houses,you will have to pay a huge some of money for tax. 2. You must own a farm.3.i will aprove jungle justice for all ofence except pety thief,and scrap out court,so there will be no way court wil serve as a hiding place for corupt politiciance,and lastly no more poligamy and double dating. What will you do?
Re: If You Are The President What Will You Do? by Militant1: 10:20am On Jul 05, 2016
You'd be a dicktator grin
Re: If You Are The President What Will You Do? by Calebosko(m): 11:57am On Jul 05, 2016
Militant1:
You'd be a dicktator grin
but this isues are nigerian problem
Re: If You Are The President What Will You Do? by macanu(m): 5:22pm On Jul 05, 2016
What I will do

1)Banned all. Importation of rice and create d programme 1man 1farmwhich will be well funded under watch eyes of EFFC,making agric sci a must just as math and eng,agric sci will be third.

2)Build nigerian first crafts and science university which will be a research. institue for the millitary to build civilan motors and nigerian millitary hardware.

3)The national assemble and senate will members will not earn more than 2m monthly salary(all uniform pay)

4)Open doors for nepa(phcn) to be like the telecommunication industry where anybody who is capital huge to distribute light as a compay.

5)After making nigeria more comfortable and good to live with all states generating money. I will divide it -nto 2. smiley
Re: If You Are The President What Will You Do? by shafanik: 6:36pm On Jul 05, 2016
Hmm... If I were President... and had the power to do just one thing...

The first and most important thing i'll do is to CHANGE THE VALUE SYSTEM OF THE AVERAGE NIGERIAN.
Re: If You Are The President What Will You Do? by mrvitalis(m): 7:36pm On Jul 05, 2016
first of all the first day... I will ban pilgrimage and put a tax of $5000 on any Nigerian travelling for that( the money generated will be used to develop our tourist sites)
I will stop any payment what so ever to traditional rulers in Nigeria
I will tax all religious outfit 40% of there revenue ( the money will be used secretly for the development of the educational and health sectors)
All private schools will be taxed 40% ( this money will be used to develop public schools)

I will establish national farms... we will acquire 5 Million hectares in the first 6 months and plant wheat and rice (3 million for wheat and 2 million for rice) then we will ban Importation and force everyone who Import to buy from government farms ... . This will employ 3 million Nigerians and the profit will be used to develop host communities and research for improved yeild

I will stop all payments by transport drivers to any group in parks and roads and make them pay a tax of 10,000 per month and this will be for road maintenance

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Federal Court Dismisses Case Challenging Governor Ikpeazu’s Election / Gov Ikpeazu Wins Again / Femi Olu-kayode Back On Facebook, Claims Witchunt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.