Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,339 members, 7,829,862 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

PhytoSience-Nigeria, Human Development & Health Awareness Program - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / PhytoSience-Nigeria, Human Development & Health Awareness Program (5299 Views)

Awareness:- New Method Scammers Use To Steal Money From People’s Bank Accounts / Create The AWARENESS You Need For Your BUSINESS! / Brand Awareness Marketing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PhytoSience-Nigeria, Human Development & Health Awareness Program by pitchez: 10:25am On Jul 05, 2016
www.iphytoscience.com

Irrespective of your profession or base, Join Phyto science as a pioneer partner today and enjoy health and financial freedom.

Phyto science company was established in Desa, Petalimg, Malaysia September 2012. It is new in Nigeria.

With a variety of amazingly efficient products especially the DOUBLE STEM CELL which cures over 130 diseases by replenishing dead body cells(compliant with the latest medical techbology) , we also have the products for fat burning, anti-aging and detoxifyers.

The Phyto company generate an average of $15 million on a monthly basis,

More than 300 millionaires created by Phyto science in just 3years.

Over 2 million distributors across the globe located in 22 countries and now in Nigeria.

8 ways of earning in Phyto science company .
1. Retail bonus (instant)
2. Direct bonus (instant)
3.Compress roll up bonus(instant)
4.Key in bonus(instant)
5.Development bonus (daily)
6.unilevel bonus 40%(monthly)
7.unilevel matching bonus 60%(monthly)
8.binary bonus(monthly) just by becoming a member.

Plus numerous amazing incentives.

Inbox me here, Call/Whatsapp 08032804500 for more info
check: www.icrystalcell.com
Re: PhytoSience-Nigeria, Human Development & Health Awareness Program by pitchez: 10:39am On Jul 05, 2016
www.iphytoscience.com

It's happening LIVE in the City of Lagos, as the much awaited launching of this great Health & Financial Awareness program, PhytoSience is finally here...

The CEO himself, Tan Sri Lai Tech Peng will lead a team of seasoned professionals from PhytoScience, Malaysia and our partners, Mibelle Biochemistry, Switzerland to this great event.

Be a PhytoSience partner today, and stand the chance of sharing in this recession-proof, life changing opportunity.

Contact me!
Call/Whatsapp +2348032804500
email: exxells10@gmail.com

Re: PhytoSience-Nigeria, Human Development & Health Awareness Program by pitchez: 8:36pm On Jul 05, 2016
google Phyto science double stem cell to learn more

Re: PhytoSience-Nigeria, Human Development & Health Awareness Program by pitchez: 4:09pm On Jul 06, 2016
Whatsapp : +23432804500
email: exxells10@gmail.com

Re: PhytoSience-Nigeria, Human Development & Health Awareness Program by HazzanTazzan(m): 6:48pm On Jul 06, 2016
I'm a Bsc biochemistry holder and presently doing Msc in biochemistry...

I'm interested in this project...
Kindly Whatsapp me 08060389161
Re: PhytoSience-Nigeria, Human Development & Health Awareness Program by pitchez: 4:59am On Jul 08, 2016
HazzanTazzan:
I'm a Bsc biochemistry holder and presently doing Msc in biochemistry...

I'm interested in this project...
Kindly Whatsapp me 08060389161

I'll do!
Re: PhytoSience-Nigeria, Human Development & Health Awareness Program by pitchez: 3:21am On Jul 10, 2016
Re: PhytoSience-Nigeria, Human Development & Health Awareness Program by pitchez: 3:31am On Jul 10, 2016
Marketing plan...
http://phytoscienceph.weebly.com/detailed-marketing-plan.html

Call or whatsapp : +2348032804500
Re: PhytoSience-Nigeria, Human Development & Health Awareness Program by pitchez: 10:36am On Jul 12, 2016
Where are those that say they can't do Network Marketing?

Here is an info for you ...
Anytime you refer your Friends to your saloon, tailor, children's school, barber, phone shop, electronic shop, car shop etc. You have been involved in Networking..Only you weren't paid for it...

Everything in life runs on a network...Your church runs on a network....Your office runs on a network..Your school association runs on a network ... Some banks has adopted that technique .

Network Marketing is the Business of 21st Century. It's an industry that has generated more millionaires in the recent time. You simply leverage!

I tell people there are 3 key things to look out for in every viable network marketing company:

1. Who are the people behind it? If you don't know them one-on-one, you should be able to read up their profile somewhere
2. Their product. Product can be either goods or service, is their product such that even if you don't refer anybody you can still make money?
3. Compensation plan. Their reward system should help you attain financial freedom if you build it.

One amazing thing with network marketing is the fact that investing an hour of your time daily on the business can transform your financial base because it has little or no effect on your day time job.

I am involved in Network Marketing and it is amazing. Beyond the cash rewards is the personal development you stand to enjoy.

If you consciously build it, your marketing/sales skills will be sharpened greatly. I call it The Psychology of Selling. We sell things daily, but unconsciously most people sell things that won't put money back into their pocket. When you dress up looking gorgeous, you sell #image. Some people make great fortune from it. When speak you sell #intellect, I make money from speaking. You hangout with friends you sell #business #ideas. So what are you selling?

Get ready to network.....
Whatsapp : +2348032804500 Now!!
Re: PhytoSience-Nigeria, Human Development & Health Awareness Program by pitchez: 8:48pm On Jul 21, 2016
Take off that Job seeking mentality and decide on an entrepreneurship program you will engage in, Be Open To Opportunities and new business ideas because the world is changing.

This is the Era of Entrepreneurship not Employment anymore. We are willing to help and support you, so you too can Achieve your dreams and touch lives.

Attend our seminar if you are interested to know more about Phyto science company and how to get started to achieve your dreams.

Whatapp or Call..08032804500
Re: PhytoSience-Nigeria, Human Development & Health Awareness Program by pitchez: 10:00am On Jul 26, 2016
pitchez:
The review...
http://doublestemcellphytosciencereview..com.ng/?m=1

How stem cell therapy works:
Stem cell is a kind of multi-potential cell with self-renewal and replication capacities. In certain conditions, it can differentiate into a variety of functional cells to repair, supplement or replace the damaged cells, so as to restore organs. Stem cell therapy for diabetes is to use the self-replication and differentiation potential of stem cells to repair damaged pancreatic islet function, thus, help patients get rid of long-term insulin injection.
Types of diabetes that stem cell therapy treats:
Stem cell therapy is of significant effect in treating various diabetes, including Type 1 (insulin-dependent) diabetes, Type 2 (adult-onset) diabetes and gestational diabetes.
Advantages of stem cell therapy:
A research report published by a biology magazine in China Biology and Science : 13 out of 15 Type 1 diabetes patients were able to get rid of insulin addiction without using other medicine after transplanted with stem cells. The first candidate has stopped artificial insulin for three years.
Safe and less side effect:
Stem cell therapy is safe and of less side effect. Before transplantation, stem cells are strictly managed, such as anti-rejection, directed induction, stability and safety test, which include toxicity test, genetic test, immune toxicity test, etc. The result showed that stem cell therapy has no obvious side effects or toxicity, thus, it is safe.
Medication is a common treatment for diabetes, and it can temporarily control patient’s condition in a certain period of time. However, the significant side effects of long-term medication bring to patients various complications, such as kidney damage and liver damage.
Stem cell treatment is effective to 102 patients from total 123 cases of diabetes
Stem Cell Therapy have treated 123 cases of diabetes by stem cell implantation, among which including type 1 and 2 diabetes. However, there is individual difference on treatment effect through diabetes type, age, physical condition and disease time and so on. Among those 123 diabetes patients, there are 21 patients have stopped insulin, 81 have cut their insulin dose, 12 do not show any change and 9 have to increase insulin dose. To most of them, stem cells play effect 2 weeks after treatment and accompanied by hypoglycemia. The improvement rate on pancreatic islets functions and blood sugar reaches 90-80%, and majority of patients get obvious improvement on pancreatic islets function within half a year without outward reaction.
Effective rate of stem cells to diabetes type 2 is about 85%-95%
Spent 5 years to statistically analyze the type 2 diabetes patients who have undertaken stem cell treatment and found that, stem cells are effective to 85%-95% patients, 50% patients have cut half down their dose of insulin after treatment and their blood sugar is in a more stable range. Additionally, their risk of acute complications like diabetes mellitus keto-acidosis and hypoglycemia decrease greatly, and at the same time their living quality have tremendously improved. 20% patients have stopped insulin or oral medicine for blood sugar when, the symptoms causing from diabetic retinopathy and diabetic peripheral nervous affection, such as blurring vision, limb numbness and coolness, and prickling have relieved effectively, which really achieve good treatment effect. for orders call +2348032804500

Re: PhytoSience-Nigeria, Human Development & Health Awareness Program by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 26, 2016
Scam...just like all the other so-called cure-alls.
I checked the touted website and there is not a single scientific journal confirming any of the acclaimed potencies.
It is only in Nigeria that any uneducated idiot will claim to cure all diseases with no prove of that cure.

1 Like

Re: PhytoSience-Nigeria, Human Development & Health Awareness Program by pitchez: 3:23pm On Jul 26, 2016
Thanks for your contribution Sir!

Pls bear in mind that knowledge is not being able to write and insult people like you just did... Knowledge is a familiarity, awareness or understanding of someone or something such as facts, information, description, or skills which is acquired through EXPERIENCE, education, CIVILIZATION, LEARNING and REASONING.

Wisdom, in other words, is the ability to think and act using experience, understanding, CIVILIZATION, KNOWLEDGE, COMMON SENSE and INSIGHT.

Why dont you go online and study reviews, journals and comments credited to the PhytoSience company and their products, gain knowledge, understand, apply insight and comment wisely and decently rather than making contributions that lack these virtues defined and derailing the purpose of this thread?

This is a verified health awareness and human empowerment scheme which has blessed a lot of people. You can be blessed too.
Re: PhytoSience-Nigeria, Human Development & Health Awareness Program by demol1: 3:46pm On Jul 26, 2016
bizme:
Scam...just like all the other so-called cure-alls.
I checked the touted website and there is not a single scientific journal confirming any of the acclaimed potencies.
It is only in Nigeria that any uneducated idiot will claim to cure all diseases with no prove of that cure.

Hmmmmm! Its appalling, nauseating and mind boggling with the reaction of the elusive 'ID' who could not decode his real identity with the above post on Phytoscience. We are in jet age and informations are on goggle and every other channels where information can be explore and use judiciously to right thinking and progressive minded people unlike 'ID'. If I may ask, where on earth did you get your accayed, unwarranted and misleading information calling Phytoscience SCAM! Relatively too bad!!! I'm a full fledged member of Phytoscience and a distributor to this life changer of a company. Please note for your own good; the greatest assets in ones life is your mind, making money is not by might but using your brain! Note--our time is our life! Use yours judiciously, wake up and move with the progressives. PHYTOSCIENCE IS NOT A SCAM!!! Very real and genuine.
Re: PhytoSience-Nigeria, Human Development & Health Awareness Program by pitchez: 8:20am On Jul 30, 2016
Description
What is live cell therapy?
Live cell therapy helps to repair and regenerate human body cell, and therefore enhances immunity. Cell degeneration causes ageing in human, therefore by delivering energy from live cells to ageing cells, it keeps human body young and healthy.

What is Double Stemcell?
PHYTOCELLTM Double Stemcell contains different types of plant cell combinations by Swiss phyto stem cell technologies - PhytoCellTecTM MalusDomestica (apple stem cell) and PhytoCellTecTM Solar Vitis (grape stem cell), and is further enriched with nutrient-rich Acai berry and blueberry. It nourishes your skin from the inner level to give you a significant and effective result. DOUBLE stemcell also rejuvenates and activates body cells to raise energy and improve vitality. It is a safe, natural and convenient product for both women and men.

Featured info:
Utilizes exclusively two different types of plant stem cells - apple stem cell and grape stem cell
Unique formula - ensures the product delivers maximum effect
Originally imported from Swiss - apple stem cell and grape stem cell
High bioactivity - the advanced PhytoCellTecTM extraction
Innovation Award 2008 European Invention
Delays ageing process
Enhances health and vitality
Repairs and rejuvenates cell
Maintains acid-base balance within body
Anti-oxidation
Boosts immune system

Re: PhytoSience-Nigeria, Human Development & Health Awareness Program by pitchez: 8:24am On Jul 30, 2016
Description
Product Description Product Features Utilizes exclusively two different types of plant stem cells - apple stem cell and grape stem cell Unique formula - ensures the product delivers maximum effect Originally imported from Swiss - apple stem cell and grape stem cell High bioactivity - the advanced PhytoCellTecTM extraction Innovation Award 2008 European Invention Product Benefits Delays ageing process Enhances health and vitality Repairs and rejuvenates cell Maintains acid-base balance within body Anti-oxidation Boosts immune system.

Features & details
HYTOCELLTM Double Stemcell contains different types of plant cell combinations by Swiss phyto stem cell technologies - PhytoCellTecTM
MalusDomestica (apple stem cell) and PhytoCellTecTM Solar Vitis (grape stem cell), and is further enriched with nutrient-rich Acai berry and blueberry
Nourishes your skin from the inner level to give you a significant and effective result. DOUBLE stemcell also rejuvenates and activates body cells to raise energy and improve vitality
Re: PhytoSience-Nigeria, Human Development & Health Awareness Program by pitchez: 8:33am On Jul 30, 2016
Re: PhytoSience-Nigeria, Human Development & Health Awareness Program by pitchez: 5:01am On Aug 03, 2016
"Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it."
Henry David Thoreau

Re: PhytoSience-Nigeria, Human Development & Health Awareness Program by pitchez: 5:07am On Aug 03, 2016
Plz join us AT the PhytoSience pre-launch seminar and dinner on Wednesday 3rd, August,
@1st floor, 23 Opebi Road, Pentagon plaza, Opposite Chrisland School, Opebi, Ikeja.
Time: 11am Prompt.

Call/Whatsapp : +2348032804500
Re: PhytoSience-Nigeria, Human Development & Health Awareness Program by pitchez: 5:08am On Aug 03, 2016
Plz join us AT the PhytoSience pre-launch seminar and dinner on Wednesday 3rd, August,
@1st floor, 23 Opebi Road, Pentagon plaza, Opposite Chrisland School, Opebi, Ikeja.

Call/Whatsapp : 08032804500
Re: PhytoSience-Nigeria, Human Development & Health Awareness Program by pitchez: 5:09am On Aug 03, 2016

Call/Whatsapp : (+234) 08032804500
Re: PhytoSience-Nigeria, Human Development & Health Awareness Program by pitchez: 3:53pm On Aug 10, 2016
Watch President Obama endorsing the research of stem cells as related to one of our products... *DOUBLE STEM CELL*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77xA9dTOrL4

Re: PhytoSience-Nigeria, Human Development & Health Awareness Program by pitchez: 3:54pm On Aug 10, 2016
Re: PhytoSience-Nigeria, Human Development & Health Awareness Program by pitchez: 3:55pm On Aug 10, 2016
Call/Whatsapp: +2348032804500
Re: PhytoSience-Nigeria, Human Development & Health Awareness Program by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 14, 2016
demol1:

Hmmmmm! Its appalling, nauseating and mind boggling with the reaction of the elusive 'ID' who could not decode his real identity with the above post on Phytoscience. We are in jet age and informations are on goggle and every other channels where information can be explore and use judiciously to right thinking and progressive minded people unlike 'ID'. If I may ask, where on earth did you get your accayed, unwarranted and misleading information calling Phytoscience SCAM! Relatively too bad!!! I'm a full fledged member of Phytoscience and a distributor to this life changer of a company. Please note for your own good; the greatest assets in ones life is your mind, making money is not by might but using your brain! Note--our time is our life! Use yours judiciously, wake up and move with the progressives. PHYTOSCIENCE IS NOT A SCAM!!! Very real and genuine.

If you really feel nauseated I could help you with some medications.
Phytoscience is not a scam; I know this because it's something that I have been involved with for more than 14 years, and at this very moment my research borders on phytomedicine. But making claims of the same that can neither be substantiated nor independently verified in carefully selected models is a scam. Yes, claiming to cure all diseases or most diseases with a single potion makes you a scammer. And people like you prey on the public's desperation for a cure. You take their money, and even leave them worse of than how they came to you.

Does it mean your products don't have efficacy? Not at all. But you should put some effort into streamlining their efficacies, what they can work for. And then profile their toxicities: what adverse effects will different categories of people (male, female, pregnant women, children, elderlies) like get from using your products.

Do they cause any long term damage like cancer etc? You would be quick to answer No, but as phytoscientist I am not interested in what a salesman like you want to say, but in the product toxicological fact sheets. I know many of you can stand this kind of criticism, and there are countless number of your colleagues that I have advised the same. It will help you. Get your things together, have a data at hand to show both efficacy and expected toxicity. That is the only way the public can be protected from half-baked phytomedicinal products. And it only happens in Nigeria that people with no proper qualifications other than the desire to make money, can go on the streets to sell dubious products to the people. Try that in developed countries and you will end up in jail.
Re: PhytoSience-Nigeria, Human Development & Health Awareness Program by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 14, 2016
pitchez:
Thanks for your contribution Sir!

Pls bear in mind that knowledge is not being able to write and insult people like you just did... Knowledge is a familiarity, awareness or understanding of someone or something such as facts, information, description, or skills which is acquired through EXPERIENCE, education, CIVILIZATION, LEARNING and REASONING.

Wisdom, in other words, is the ability to think and act using experience, understanding, CIVILIZATION, KNOWLEDGE, COMMON SENSE and INSIGHT.

Why dont you go online and study reviews, journals and comments credited to the PhytoSience company and their products, gain knowledge, understand, apply insight and comment wisely and decently rather than making contributions that lack these virtues defined and derailing the purpose of this thread?

This is a verified health awareness and human empowerment scheme which has blessed a lot of people. You can be blessed too.

The burden of proof is on the person peddling a product. That is, you. When you are introducing a new product you must present data to show
1) that it works
2) how it works (molecular mechanism)
3) that it is safe and will not cause any terrible long term effect (toxicological report)

You don't just go to the public and start selling, not even when it has been proven to work in other countries. You're busy posting Asian documents and all here but you fail to account for genetic variability in drug disposition. In simple terms, different human races respond differently to different drug products including phytomedicines. I am in this field, and until you discharge the above mentioned burden of proof against the product, we consider it a scam (otherwise show the efficacy data) and unsafe (show toxicology data).

I will take the attack of the others with a grain of salt, and that's because they have no idea what I am talking about. Things used to be like this in the United States when everyone could just come up with dubious products to make money off the gullible public. Things got terribly bad with the release of thalidomide between 1957 and 1961 when the new drug product caused the birth of children with no or fewer limbs (amelia/phocomelia). (If you've seen Pastor Nick, then you've seen just a small example of what these products care sometimes capable of.) This singular event triggered the establishment of FDA whose single objective is to protect the public against damaging effects of drug products and against the antics of some corporations to dupe the public.

Say all you want here, when you finally bring this product to my state and I ask you (or your representatives) for these data, I will see if you will be this cocky.

1 Like

Re: PhytoSience-Nigeria, Human Development & Health Awareness Program by TONY042(m): 6:30pm On Aug 14, 2016
Re: PhytoSience-Nigeria, Human Development & Health Awareness Program by pitchez: 11:30pm On Aug 15, 2016
I am personally open to critisism, and I love learning. Please Sir, you may want to share the effects of this naturally produced PhytoSience double stem cell product here so we can all learn.

The DOUBLE stemcell major ingredient is PhytoCellTec™ Malus Domestica ( Apple Stem Cells)and PhytoCellTec™ Solar Vitis ( Grape Stem Cells) is use as adaptogen addresses specific need , such as anti-aging, antioxidant and more.

Talk about developed countries and FDA not accepting such medics, this contact may interest you-

Phyto Science USA
4981 Irwindale Ave, Irwindale, CA 91706
Tel: +1 (818)649-4738

PHYTO SCIENCE is a Malaysia - base company built on an integrated and advanced e-commerce system, was founded by a pool of able and experienced professionals from the Marketing industry with the vision of penetrating the global market through the adoption of the e-commerce strategy.

The DOUBLE stem cell was produced by Mibelle Biochemistry, Switzerland.

Our office in Lagos is. -
1St Floor, 23 Opebi Road, Pentagon plaza , Opposite Chrisland School, Opebi, Ikeja

Our products come with worldwide product liability of $1m, by MSIG.
Re: PhytoSience-Nigeria, Human Development & Health Awareness Program by pitchez: 12:50pm On Aug 19, 2016
You are invited to the PhytoSience Health Awareness and Human Empowerment Program.
Venue: Honeymeal, No 52 Ayangburen Street, Ikorodu, Lagos.
Date: Saturday, 27Th August, 2016.
Time: 12noon to 2pm

For Reservation,
Please Call/Whatsapp: Victor, 08032804500

Re: PhytoSience-Nigeria, Human Development & Health Awareness Program by pitchez: 3:26pm On Aug 19, 2016
PhytoSience LIVE @ Ikorodu!!!

Call/Whatsapp 08032804500

Re: PhytoSience-Nigeria, Human Development & Health Awareness Program by pitchez: 11:08pm On Aug 29, 2016
Famous Quotes on Stem Cell

We have a lot to gain through furthering stem cell research, but medical breakthroughs should be fundamentally about saving, not destroying, human life. Therefore, I support stem cell research that does not destroy the embryo.
-Michael Steele

Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, brain and spinal cord disorders, diabetes, cancer, at least 58 diseases could potentially be cured through stem cell research, diseases that touch every family in America and in the world.
-Rosa DeLauro

I'm very grateful that President Obama has lifted the restrictions on federal funding for stem cell research.
-Nancy Reagan

In a prime-time address, President Bush said he backed limited federal funding for stem cell research. That's right, the President said, this is a quote, the research could help cure brain diseases like Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, and whatever it is I have.
-Conan O'Brien

More important is the fact that embryonic stem cell research could lead to new treatments and cures for the many Americans afflicted with life-threatening and debilitating diseases.
-Ron Kind

Re: PhytoSience-Nigeria, Human Development & Health Awareness Program by pitchez: 11:13pm On Aug 29, 2016
You are all invited to the formal launching of PhytoSience-Nigeria.

For Reservation, Call/Whatsapp 08032804500

(1) (2) (Reply)

N15 Billion Shares Exchange Hands On NSE In One Week / Apcon Registration / Five Reasons You Should Be Using Whatsapp Marketing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.