Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,826 members, 7,828,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Hahaha...... Genius Indeed - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hahaha...... Genius Indeed (518 Views)

Hahaha Caption This Photo / Lol Hahaha / Hahaha see what this musician do! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hahaha...... Genius Indeed by Seasam101(m): 10:36am On Jul 05, 2016
In secondary school, I was very poor in Maths and Chemistry. During exams, I'd get between 2% and 8%. . The results used to be announced out from the lowest to the highest marks, So I would always be the 1st Or 2nd to be called out. . One day, the Maths results were being released and my name wasn't among the first to be called out. . The teacher got to 30s, 40s, 50s, 60s && 70s. Still my paper had not been called out. Everyone kept looking at me asking: " Guy wats up? "How you take do am? . And the teacher went on to the 80s And when he got to 88%, He had one paper remaining. I then asked myself, could I have scored a 90% in maths? . I was feeling very anxious and happy now that I knew I had proved the so called genius wrong, Could I have gotten 88%? I thought my dreams have been answered. . The whole class was amazed as every one kept looking at me. It was Unbelievable. Finally the teacher looked up and said, "There is a cow that did not write his name on the paper that scored 0%. If you have not received your paper come and get it now."I FAINTED!".
Re: Hahaha...... Genius Indeed by mcversatile(m): 10:38am On Jul 05, 2016
OP! LOLZ
Re: Hahaha...... Genius Indeed by UndisputedBosom(m): 10:43am On Jul 05, 2016
Fainted with laughter grin
Re: Hahaha...... Genius Indeed by Donpre(m): 1:33pm On Jul 05, 2016
really funny... hehehehe

(1) (Reply)

Seize The Opportunity To Do Your Thing. / Your Comments Pls / Please I Need Your Advice..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.