Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Nigerian Doctor Who Does Surgery 4 The Poor Almost Free Want 2 Close,See Why(pix - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Doctor Who Does Surgery 4 The Poor Almost Free Want 2 Close,See Why(pix (802 Views)

Transformation Photos Of A Female Nigerian Doctor Based In The US / Nigerian Doctor Suspended In Canada Over Sexual Comment (Photo) / Video Of Man Having Sex With Snake Seen On Nigerian Doctor's Phone In The Uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Doctor Who Does Surgery 4 The Poor Almost Free Want 2 Close,See Why(pix by chimere66: 10:46am On Jul 05, 2016
There are really good people in Nigeria.A Nigerian doctor Dr Femi for sometime now has been spending his life saving the lives of the poor especially people who can not afford the amount required for surgery.However,Dr Femi is on the verge of closing his foundation due to lack of funding/sponsorship.He wrote......

'Smiles all around as a relieved mom - a widow who struggled to get just about enough to make up for the subsidised cost of the surgery joins her daughter (an undergraduate) after the breast lump surgery! Thankfully it appears benign!
I routinely perform subsidised surgical procedures like this at my Foundation for less privileged folks!
I shall however be shutting down this centre due to lack of long-term funding and sponsors.
God bless our country #Nigeria!
#WeCan#ICan #OCCF
#AfricanMedicalDoctor2015'.

He has got a good heart.People like him should be encouraged.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/07/nigerian-doctor-who-performs-routine.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Doctor Who Does Surgery 4 The Poor Almost Free Want 2 Close,See Why(pix by dauntless15(m): 10:49am On Jul 05, 2016
Re: Nigerian Doctor Who Does Surgery 4 The Poor Almost Free Want 2 Close,See Why(pix by checkolatunji: 10:50am On Jul 05, 2016
May Almighty Allah continue to bless you.

Ameen
Re: Nigerian Doctor Who Does Surgery 4 The Poor Almost Free Want 2 Close,See Why(pix by obiak4(m): 11:49am On Jul 05, 2016
Mr femi pls connect with doctors without borders, or the international red cross organisation in geneva i can assure you help will come soon

(1) (Reply)

Natural Ways To Treat Chronic Bad Breath / Big Diabetes Lie Review / Don't Stop Eating Banana And Plantan Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.