Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

Looking For A German Tutor To Start ASAP. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Looking For A German Tutor To Start ASAP. (696 Views)

French And German Tutor / Vacancy: French/german Tutor Wanted! / A German Tutor Needed In Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For A German Tutor To Start ASAP. by bamoza(m): 10:50am On Jul 05, 2016
Hello, am looking for someone that can teach me German and I will pay you for your service.

I am not using it for any exam. My goal is to be able to speak and understand when people speak.

I am mostly available in the evening after work and weekends. I will like someone that stays around Unilag so that you won't spend much on transport.

If you are fit and can prove that you will help me achieve my goal, add me on BBM 5C36BA06 and let's talk.

Cheers
Re: Looking For A German Tutor To Start ASAP. by debris: 11:05am On Jul 05, 2016
bamoza:
Hello, am looking for someone that can teach me German and I will pay you for your service.

I am not using it for any exam. My goal is to be able to speak and understand when people speak.

I am mostly available in the evening after work and weekends. I will like someone that stays around Unilag so that you won't spend much on transport.

If you are fit and can prove that you will help me achieve my goal, add me on BBM 5C36BA06 and let's talk.

Cheers

why not go to their institute in cms for 3months 40k including text books 3days in a week
Re: Looking For A German Tutor To Start ASAP. by economia: 11:15am On Jul 05, 2016
bamoza:

Cheers
debris:

why not go to their institute in cms for 3months 40k including text books 3days in a week
Re: Looking For A German Tutor To Start ASAP. by bamoza(m): 8:57pm On Jul 05, 2016
debris:

why not go to their institute in cms for 3months 40k including textbooks 3days in a week

I can't register for classes at Goethe now. The next trimester starts Sept, and that's way beyond my schedule.

If you know any other institute that's more flexible that you can recommend, I will appreciate that.
Re: Looking For A German Tutor To Start ASAP. by Kpimp: 10:37pm On Jul 05, 2016
you can call this man his name is Mr Johnson he teaches French, Spanish and German. Please call on Mr. Johnson for more info
Re: Looking For A German Tutor To Start ASAP. by promisechild(m): 11:33pm On Jul 05, 2016
You can contact pathway home tutor for all languages class or coaching but unfortunately we only have our branch in ABUJA. we still hoping to spread our wings soon, however here is our contact 0813908012
Re: Looking For A German Tutor To Start ASAP. by bamoza(m): 3:22pm On Jul 18, 2016
Thanks for the referrer.

He's my tutor now. Danke grin
Kpimp:
you can call this man his name is Mr Johnson he teaches French, Spanish and German. Please call on Mr. Johnson for more info

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruitment 2016 For Craft Trainees / B-cell To Employ Brand Activation Managers Nationwide / Any Review/information On Mark Calthers Ltd?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.