Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Everyone Should Have An Answer To This Simple Logic - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Everyone Should Have An Answer To This Simple Logic (999 Views)

Best Answer To This Question At ATM Point. "Are You The Last Person"? / 99% Will Fail This Simple Logic, I Swear / What Is The Answer To This Maths Question That Has Gone Viral??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Everyone Should Have An Answer To This Simple Logic by druxy(m): 12:47pm On Jul 05, 2016
a notorious criminal robbed a bank in search of a real diamond.After getting the treasure and got to his den,he took a very strong iron hammer and smashed the diamond....why do you think he did this?
Re: Everyone Should Have An Answer To This Simple Logic by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 05, 2016
Re: Everyone Should Have An Answer To This Simple Logic by MzPecs(f): 12:52pm On Jul 05, 2016
He was in search of the real diamond buh eventually got the fake diamond.. angry sad

PLS SUPPORT AND VOTE MY SIGNATURE winkwinkwink
Re: Everyone Should Have An Answer To This Simple Logic by MzPecs(f): 12:53pm On Jul 05, 2016
DJHANDSOME:
Because he wanted to undecided
Hi wink
Re: Everyone Should Have An Answer To This Simple Logic by tizblink: 1:00pm On Jul 05, 2016
Iron Hammer to smash diamond? undecided
Re: Everyone Should Have An Answer To This Simple Logic by spyroet(m): 1:07pm On Jul 05, 2016
druxy:
a notorious criminal robbed a bank in search of a real diamond.After getting the treasure and got to his den,he took a very strong iron hammer and smashed the diamond....why do you think he did this?
because he had somthing to expiate: vanites upon vanity
Re: Everyone Should Have An Answer To This Simple Logic by 3Dee(m): 1:08pm On Jul 05, 2016
Diamond is the hardest known substance, he was checking its authenticity.
Another explanation is to sell the diamond in bits, so that he won't be caught and to also maximize profit.
Re: Everyone Should Have An Answer To This Simple Logic by Likei(m): 1:13pm On Jul 05, 2016
why did the chicken cross the road?
Re: Everyone Should Have An Answer To This Simple Logic by tizblink: 1:44pm On Jul 05, 2016
3Dee:
Diamond is the hardest known substance, he was checking its authenticity.
Another explanation is to sell the diamond in bits, so that he won't be caught and to also maximize profit.

How would you smash diamond with an iron hammer?
Re: Everyone Should Have An Answer To This Simple Logic by 3Dee(m): 2:43pm On Jul 05, 2016
tizblink:

How would you smash diamond with an iron hammer?

Just thinking outside the box bro, if the diamond was fake then the iron hammer would smash it into pieces. Which validates my first point of checking for its authenticity.

1 Like

Re: Everyone Should Have An Answer To This Simple Logic by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 05, 2016
Re: Everyone Should Have An Answer To This Simple Logic by MzPecs(f): 9:10pm On Jul 05, 2016
DJHANDSOME:
fine gal, any tin for boys smiley?
*Lagbaja nothing for you* gringringrin

Beht you'll do something for me crycrycry
Please nah.. vote VIZKIZ for Mr NL winkwink

Puleasssssseeeee embarassedembarassed
Re: Everyone Should Have An Answer To This Simple Logic by druxy(m): 10:01pm On Jul 05, 2016
3Dee:

Just thinking outside the box bro, if the diamond was fake then the iron hammer would smash it into pieces. Which validates my first point of checking for its authenticity.
lol...hence the "real"
Re: Everyone Should Have An Answer To This Simple Logic by Nsiboy5(m): 10:16pm On Jul 05, 2016
Likei:
why did the chicken cross the road?
To get to the other side if the road
Re: Everyone Should Have An Answer To This Simple Logic by Donpre(m): 10:20pm On Jul 05, 2016
well according to my textbook, only diamond is the hardest substance on earth... he was definitely checking the authenticity of the diamond
Re: Everyone Should Have An Answer To This Simple Logic by Nobody: 7:11am On Jul 06, 2016
Re: Everyone Should Have An Answer To This Simple Logic by vizkiz: 7:21am On Jul 06, 2016
DJHANDSOME:
you say make i vote vizkiz abi, huh?undecided

who be vizkiz sef undecided

I been think say you go give boys sometin,now i don vex angry angry angry

nah me be vizkiz. Edakun vote for me grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Everyone Should Have An Answer To This Simple Logic by MzPecs(f): 8:03am On Jul 06, 2016
DJHANDSOME:
you say make i vote vizkiz abi, huh?undecided

who be vizkiz sef undecided

I been think say you go give boys sometin,now i don vex angry angry angry
Pls nah.. no vex crycrycry

See vizkiz here: cool
https://www.nairaland.com/vizkiz

No vex biko crycrycrycry
Re: Everyone Should Have An Answer To This Simple Logic by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 06, 2016

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Everyone Should Have An Answer To This Simple Logic by MzPecs(f): 10:47am On Jul 06, 2016
DJHANDSOME:
i will definately support him,he seems cool cool
Tan Q gringringrin
Re: Everyone Should Have An Answer To This Simple Logic by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 12:27pm On Jul 06, 2016
MzPecs:

Pls nah.. no vex crycrycry

See vizkiz here: cool
https://www.nairaland.com/vizkiz

No vex biko crycrycrycry
hi bea,some people don't kw how to vote oh.that vizkiz is cute tho, I checked his profile
Re: Everyone Should Have An Answer To This Simple Logic by MzPecs(f): 1:26pm On Jul 06, 2016
Oyimeoyimemua:
hi bea,some people don't kw how to vote oh.that vizkiz is cute tho, I checked his profile
Lol cheesy
Yeah, he's cute wink

I'll let you know when voting starts cool
Tell your friends here to also vote for him oh! undecided
Re: Everyone Should Have An Answer To This Simple Logic by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 3:09pm On Jul 06, 2016
MzPecs:

Lol cheesy
Yeah, he's cute wink

I'll let you know when voting starts cool
Tell your friends here to also vote for him oh! undecided
ait dearling, have your day rolling sweet and stay out of trouble.love you
Re: Everyone Should Have An Answer To This Simple Logic by truth12(m): 5:01pm On Jul 06, 2016
Maybe because the diamond was in its raw form, and it didn't look appealing to him. so he decided to look further into it. JUST SAYING OO.
Re: Everyone Should Have An Answer To This Simple Logic by MzPecs(f): 11:20pm On Jul 09, 2016
Oyimeoyimemua:
ait dearling, have your day rolling sweet and stay out of trouble.love you
Thanks smiley

(1) (Reply)

Lautech 2016/2017 Screening Exercise Procedure And Cut Off / Pigin Name For "Visitor" / WAEC Nov/dec Result Has Been Released!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.