Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

"I Have Been Dreaming Of My Mother Recently" - Man Who Lost His Mum Needs Help - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "I Have Been Dreaming Of My Mother Recently" - Man Who Lost His Mum Needs Help (25600 Views)

Photos Of 6 Girls Who Lost Their Parents Under 1 Year / Lady Hails Father Who Lost His Hands But Still Works As A Builder (Photos) / I Called My Friend Gay For Uploading This Pic, Got This Funny Reply From His Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Have Been Dreaming Of My Mother Recently" - Man Who Lost His Mum Needs Help by Holywizard: 2:58pm On Jul 05, 2016
Tell her to give u Lotto numbers or pool numbers.
3 sure numbers wont be bad though

1 Like

Re: "I Have Been Dreaming Of My Mother Recently" - Man Who Lost His Mum Needs Help by aishmuhd(f): 2:59pm On Jul 05, 2016
Yur continuous dreaming of yur dead mum is not too okay but pls always b prayerful; for her soul to rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: "I Have Been Dreaming Of My Mother Recently" - Man Who Lost His Mum Needs Help by Stellamariss(f): 2:59pm On Jul 05, 2016
D guy above above above above above above above above me,u need serious sence

1 Like

Re: "I Have Been Dreaming Of My Mother Recently" - Man Who Lost His Mum Needs Help by 9jauk: 3:00pm On Jul 05, 2016
I can feel your pain,this might sound too harsh though;we all came into this world one day and none would level unannounced,my advice is leave a modest life and always pray to God for forgiveness.

Pray for your mum and give to needed with a short prayer.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: "I Have Been Dreaming Of My Mother Recently" - Man Who Lost His Mum Needs Help by Dom2020: 3:02pm On Jul 05, 2016
the's nothing wrong about that, those things do happen mostly if u were really close to the person while alive, I lost my mum 10years ago and up till now I still dream about her time to time, the first 1year it was almost every night but now it comes once in awhile.
Re: "I Have Been Dreaming Of My Mother Recently" - Man Who Lost His Mum Needs Help by soarz(m): 3:05pm On Jul 05, 2016
Go for deliverance
Re: "I Have Been Dreaming Of My Mother Recently" - Man Who Lost His Mum Needs Help by DBlackCeazer(m): 3:09pm On Jul 05, 2016
I lost my mum about this time last week,the most hurtful thing in the world! Can't stop thinking of her.

3 Likes

Re: "I Have Been Dreaming Of My Mother Recently" - Man Who Lost His Mum Needs Help by sweetcocoa(f): 3:10pm On Jul 05, 2016
It's been six years and I still dream of my mum very often.

It's normal, just shows she's in your thoughts.
Re: "I Have Been Dreaming Of My Mother Recently" - Man Who Lost His Mum Needs Help by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 05, 2016
Very much a normal occurrence.

Solution is in understanding that death is transition to different dimension. We are souls, existing in multiple planes of existence at the same time in parallel universes, while awake, the conscious mind receives too much noise and interference that really inhibits flow of thoughts from diverse frequencies, but at sleep the sub-conscious is totally in tune with the inner planes of existence. Your mother is soul, just as you are but has ceased physical existence but is still much in existence on a solar level so, its not strange if you meet her always. Death is misunderstood, its a transition.
Re: "I Have Been Dreaming Of My Mother Recently" - Man Who Lost His Mum Needs Help by hancock(m): 3:15pm On Jul 05, 2016
I remember dreaming of my mum some few months after she passed. The dream was sooo real and vivid... I woke up and started crying profusely.
Can't forget that one time incident
Re: "I Have Been Dreaming Of My Mother Recently" - Man Who Lost His Mum Needs Help by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 05, 2016
We grieve in different ways and the healing process obviously differs from one person to the next. After my grandma passed away ( hit by a truck in my presence) I used to dream about her and I would also be afraid of being alone, more especially being alone at night. My dad said my being scared was caused by me having been present when it happened. I used to talk or pretend like I was talking to her to let go and help me let go. My belief was that her spirit was not at ease since she didn't get sick.

I don't know the cause of your mother's death, but when one passes away without having been sick, it becomes way difficult to let go.

Get well
Re: "I Have Been Dreaming Of My Mother Recently" - Man Who Lost His Mum Needs Help by Ferdinandu(m): 3:22pm On Jul 05, 2016
When you loose someone so dear to that you couldn't imagine loosing, it is always like for a very long time you will always be seeing the person in your dreams.
Re: "I Have Been Dreaming Of My Mother Recently" - Man Who Lost His Mum Needs Help by moshino(m): 3:23pm On Jul 05, 2016
Poorboy:
Hope him no get hand for the woman death.

Just because you killed your own mother does not mean other people are like you.

2 Likes

Re: "I Have Been Dreaming Of My Mother Recently" - Man Who Lost His Mum Needs Help by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 05, 2016
Charmerbeautylooks:
Hope she is Nt coming to take u? B prayerful n go for deliverance oooo! Cos it seems to b a sign dat u will soon join her(God forbid) . Nxt time she comes rebuke her n let her knw dat dead has nothing to do wit d living!
Please don't be offended but
Are you on any kind of mental medication?
Your post sounds so crude and devoid of any wisdom or learning point.
It's the typical go to comment for very very poor wretched people.
Can you count from 1-100?
I had to ask because some how I really doubt you passed through the walls of any formal educational institution.
probably you were educated by your neighborhood Alfa or Herbalist?
Please seek mental evaluation before you walk naked on the road one day .
Just a friendly advise

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Have Been Dreaming Of My Mother Recently" - Man Who Lost His Mum Needs Help by andysnoopy(m): 3:24pm On Jul 05, 2016
When you love someone, Death can only do so much. I do look forward to sleeping cos my late mum will always be there chilling out with us like death never happened . It sucks wwaking up at first but you will soon get used to seeing her always cos she's still in you heart and will always be. So forget Death abeg!!
Re: "I Have Been Dreaming Of My Mother Recently" - Man Who Lost His Mum Needs Help by fortune1968: 3:29pm On Jul 05, 2016
iykekelvins:
You need to see a pastor
these nigerian pastors.?...Smh..You want to complicate issues.Mr.Devil is far better than some of them.
Re: "I Have Been Dreaming Of My Mother Recently" - Man Who Lost His Mum Needs Help by iamord(m): 3:31pm On Jul 05, 2016
Charmerbeautylooks:
Hope she is Nt coming to take u? B prayerful n go for deliverance oooo! Cos it seems to b a sign dat u will soon join her(God forbid) . Nxt time she comes rebuke her n let her knw dat dead has nothing to do wit d living!
my goodness. What kind of crap are they feeding people's brains in all this churches sad

1 Like

Re: "I Have Been Dreaming Of My Mother Recently" - Man Who Lost His Mum Needs Help by Rilwon: 3:31pm On Jul 05, 2016
I had the same experience after the death of my grandmother.
Re: "I Have Been Dreaming Of My Mother Recently" - Man Who Lost His Mum Needs Help by Missonas(f): 3:32pm On Jul 05, 2016
The dreams are reflections of what's on his mind.He's been thinking of her a lot lately hence the dreams. She's gone but her memories will always be with you.
Re: "I Have Been Dreaming Of My Mother Recently" - Man Who Lost His Mum Needs Help by glossy6(f): 3:32pm On Jul 05, 2016
benefitzte:
I dreamt about my late mum for so many years, on various occasions I would ask her thought you were dead and she won't give me any clear answer. Though it has stopped now but even if I should dream about her again or see her in d physical I won't be afraid.

My mum died 7 years ago but I keep seeing her too often that at a point, I concluded that she is alive somehow, somewhere but her grave is a pointer that what lays beneath the ground are but bones. angry angry
Re: "I Have Been Dreaming Of My Mother Recently" - Man Who Lost His Mum Needs Help by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 05, 2016
Bro is nothing to worry about.it only shows that you had strong bond with your mum while she was live.

I had this same occurrence when I lost my bro for bout one year or there about.people where even advising my mum to take me for deliverance fearing that my brother might come to take me though to how close we were while he was alive.

Just watch,with time you will come over it. Remain blessed.
Re: "I Have Been Dreaming Of My Mother Recently" - Man Who Lost His Mum Needs Help by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 05, 2016
From the bible stand-point, there's no relationship between the dead and the living.
Much of the dreams are a product of your thought. So, get over it. Accept the word of God about death. Romans 9:27 says, It's appointed for a man to die once, after which, judgment. You're not gonna see her on planet earth again. Let that mind be in you. And don't allow your spirit mind to be manipulated that you're seeing her.
Pray against every spirit of death hovering around you. Meditate on the word of God often. Confess the promises of God for long life.
Move closer to God. And if you're not saved, receive Jesus as your Lord and Savior. Get baptized in the Holy Ghost. Pray in tongues often. And The Lord will strengthen your inner man. This is my counsel.
I recommend this Holy Book to you, Joshua 1:8:

3 Likes

Re: "I Have Been Dreaming Of My Mother Recently" - Man Who Lost His Mum Needs Help by Homestic01(m): 3:43pm On Jul 05, 2016
dear i have been in ur shoes for four years now,i lost my mum four years ago,i have been having such dreams but all we need is prayer,de lord is our strenght
Re: "I Have Been Dreaming Of My Mother Recently" - Man Who Lost His Mum Needs Help by columbus007(m): 3:47pm On Jul 05, 2016
Dripy:
Wow! Had similar experience. Mine's been dead 16 years now and it was just last year I stopped seeing her. She would cook for me and set the table and once I was about to eat the meal, I would wake up. I never ate her meal but I always saw her in my dreams.

Two reasons: its either you were close to your mum or she is watching over you. Some people wanted to kill me several times and most times my mum would appear to me and ask me questions or even make me avoid some places or some things or make me refuse go some places.

Dude's should not worry cos its kinda her mum is a guardian spirit but if shr seems unhappy, it means she did not die happy or some people caused it.

Trust me on my postulations cos I know many things supernatural and extraordinary; necromancery' and ghostish'
you nailed it.big ups

1 Like

Re: "I Have Been Dreaming Of My Mother Recently" - Man Who Lost His Mum Needs Help by Rick9(m): 3:50pm On Jul 05, 2016
Mother - Son connection is too strong, the guy is still dreaming of her because in his heart he is yet to let go of her, his heart doesn't want to agree that she is dead,

I have had such a similar experience till now, I lost my mum 18,yrs ago when I was 4 now am 22 my heart wishes for my Mum everyday, it's very difficult for me to let go of her and believe she is dead,

The thing is kinda affecting my relationship with females , I hardly take anyone seriously. Like I don't care .

I missed her so much

1 Like

Re: "I Have Been Dreaming Of My Mother Recently" - Man Who Lost His Mum Needs Help by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 05, 2016
the dead has nothing to do with the living. You need to clear your head man. That may not be your mom as u think.
Re: "I Have Been Dreaming Of My Mother Recently" - Man Who Lost His Mum Needs Help by Dahjhi: 3:55pm On Jul 05, 2016
Rounakid:
Wait...
Am i the only one expectin to see the pix of him and her mother on dream?
The headline is smh kwanfusin...
Lol. You are not alone. cheesy I pity the guy for his loss though. But I'm thinking its some kind of illusion in his head. If he deh see her sitting close to him in real life i would have admit he should be worried. But for now, whenever he saw her for dream, he should just bring out his phone and take a 'selfie with mum' pic. Will be a good fp material for here. cheesy
Re: "I Have Been Dreaming Of My Mother Recently" - Man Who Lost His Mum Needs Help by Kakamorufu(m): 3:56pm On Jul 05, 2016
Its normal. Take heart and also be praying for her soul all d time
Re: "I Have Been Dreaming Of My Mother Recently" - Man Who Lost His Mum Needs Help by Polyflexzy(m): 4:05pm On Jul 05, 2016
u shuld be thankful u r still seeing her in ur dreams. prior to opening nairaland i was talking to myself and asking why for over a month plus i havent seen my mum in my dreams? i even had to tell her of the dream i had the last time in which we played alot together and i just hug her for a long time n it was like forever. 21st JULY will make my mum passing away a year though i got to learn of her death in october. when i was still grieving my siblings had stopped but i didnt care. i will do anything to see my mother again. i miss her so much. so pls make una tell dt dude say him dey lucky. I have even started thinking maybe she is not happy with me thats why she is not coming to my dreams again as she did every night.

1 Like

Re: "I Have Been Dreaming Of My Mother Recently" - Man Who Lost His Mum Needs Help by myfantasies(f): 4:18pm On Jul 05, 2016
Dripy:
Wow! Had similar experience. Mine's been dead 16 years now and it was just last year I stopped seeing her. She would cook for me and set the table and once I was about to eat the meal, I would wake up. I never ate her meal but I always saw her in my dreams.

Two reasons: its either you were close to your mum or she is watching over you. Some people wanted to kill me several times and most times my mum would appear to me and ask me questions or even make me avoid some places or some things or make me refuse go some places.

Dude's should not worry cos its kinda her mum is a guardian spirit but if shr seems unhappy, it means she did not die happy or some people caused it.

Trust me on my postulations cos I know many things supernatural and extraordinary; necromancery' and ghostish'
Some people wanted to kill you

Wat crime did you commit undecided

1 Like

Re: "I Have Been Dreaming Of My Mother Recently" - Man Who Lost His Mum Needs Help by Bianda24: 4:21pm On Jul 05, 2016
I had similar experience and i am still dreaming about my mum who died over a year ago. One astonishing thing about it is that I am not afraid. I secretly like it. When my mum was alife, we were very close. Could mine has something underneath it too?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Husband Seeks Dissolution Of 10 Years Marriage Over Alleged DNA Result / Mum With An Autistic Child Reflects On Her Emotional Journey As He Turns 10 / It Is Wrong For A Woman To Respect Her Husband — Apostle Okose (pics,video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.