Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,796 members, 7,827,940 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

NGO Business Developer - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / NGO Business Developer (558 Views)

Get Non Interest Agro Funding And Training And Earn Million From A New NGO / Business Developer Intern Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NGO Business Developer by tubpat: 1:12pm On Jul 05, 2016
Introduction
Business Developers is needed for MLS Foundation. The Foundation requires beginers and experience Business Developers who will function in raising funds for the foundation.
MLS Foundation has a Free Medical Center that offers free medical services in Rural Areas. They also offer several other Humanitarian services.
Money is gathered and used to help the sick and provide for orphans.
The Business Developer is part of the organization’s Business Development Unit (BDU) responsible for securing funding from the individuals, and Multilateral Donors.
Responsibility
1. Represent The organization’s business development interests at relevant meetings, events, and within resource mobilization or donor-specific peer networks.

2. Contribute to the expansion of The organization’s consultant roster for key technical and bid preparation functions.
3. Effectively run a network marketing system in the best interest of the organization.

Required Qualification

1. Ability to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously
2. Experience in Referral Marketing concepts
3. OND, HND or Bsc in any discipline
4. Good communication skills

Send in your CV to vacatrang@gmail.com or tubpatricia@gmail.com
Re: NGO Business Developer by toluwaseunjosep: 1:32pm On Jul 05, 2016
I have sent in my email. Kindly confirm. Please where is the office based? How much is the salary. Thank you
Re: NGO Business Developer by bumsylala: 1:36pm On Jul 05, 2016
CV sent kindly confirm. What is the remuneration please?
Re: NGO Business Developer by candicepinky: 1:41pm On Jul 05, 2016
Dear Ma,

My CV has been sent. Kindly confirm if one can work as an independent business developer. I have all the skills required to bring in donors. I am currently based in Ghana. Can I work remotely from Ghana or I have to be a the office location to function.

Thank you
Re: NGO Business Developer by coletimie: 1:49pm On Jul 05, 2016
Hello,

I am Cole Tim, the founder of Cole Tim Foundation, Cincinnati. I stumbled on Nairaland in my interest to work with a local NGO in Nigeria. Kindly send me a defined scope and objectives of your organizational. My email will be stated below. My organization is willing to partner with yours, with the backing of the Ohio State Government.
I would also require a phone number to call for further developments. If there are any questions, kindly forward them to my email.

Thank you

Cole Tim
Cole Tim Foundation
Cincinnati
coltimie@gmail.com
Re: NGO Business Developer by tubpat: 1:54pm On Jul 05, 2016
toluwaseunjosep:
I have sent in my email. Kindly confirm. Please where is the office based? How much is the salary. Thank you

Email confirmed. You will be contacted shortly. The office is based at Ikeja, Awolowo way. As regarding Salary, it is based on basic salary and commission. Basic salary will be discussed after successfully completing an interview.
Re: NGO Business Developer by tubpat: 1:55pm On Jul 05, 2016
coletimie:
Hello,

I am Cole Tim, the founder of Cole Tim Foundation, Cincinnati. I stumbled on Nairaland in my interest to work with a local NGO in Nigeria. Kindly send me a defined scope and objectives of your organizational. My email will be stated below. My organization is willing to partner with yours, with the backing of the Ohio State Government.
I would also require a phone number to call for further developments. If there are any questions, kindly forward them to my email.

Thank you

Cole Tim
Cole Tim Foundation
Cincinnati
coltimie@gmail.com

Thank you sir,
My boss will definitely be contacting you. We look forward to working with your organization soonest.
Cheers
Re: NGO Business Developer by tubpat: 1:56pm On Jul 05, 2016
bumsylala:
CV sent kindly confirm. What is the remuneration please?

Email confirmed
Re: NGO Business Developer by tubpat: 1:57pm On Jul 05, 2016
candicepinky:
Dear Ma,

My CV has been sent. Kindly confirm if one can work as an independent business developer. I have all the skills required to bring in donors. I am currently based in Ghana. Can I work remotely from Ghana or I have to be a the office location to function.

Thank you

Thank you. Yes you can work remotely from anywhere. You will be contacted soon for an online interview. Your CV has been received and will soon be processed.

(1) (Reply)

Have I Been Scammed By Gtbank?. / Facebook Plans On Massive Internet Connectivity In Rural Areas... / Help! Which Business Can I Start With This Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.