Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,647 members, 7,813,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

I Want To Be A Diplomat And Not A Reverend Sister - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Want To Be A Diplomat And Not A Reverend Sister (633 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Be A Diplomat And Not A Reverend Sister by jennifer10066(f): 1:19pm On Jul 05, 2016
i'm in 200lvl in the university and my mom just told me to leave the uni and join the convent,she said she wants two of her children to be in the convent(that is i and my younger bro). She told my elder sister that she must study medicine which she is currently studying. My bro wants to go into sports and she said no that he must be a lawyer. What happens t my dream f getting married to d love f my life? My dreams of being a diplomat?
Re: I Want To Be A Diplomat And Not A Reverend Sister by Cutehector(m): 1:39pm On Jul 05, 2016
jennifer10066:
i'm in 200lvl in the university and my mom just told me to leave the uni and join the convent,she said she wants two of her children to be in the convent(that is i and my younger bro). She told my elder sister that she must study medicine which she is currently studying. My bro wants to go into sports and she said no that he must be a lawyer. What happens t my dream f getting married to d love f my life? My dreams of being a diplomat?
why is she not a reverend sister?

Please pursue ur dreams abeg.
Re: I Want To Be A Diplomat And Not A Reverend Sister by SSPX(m): 1:40pm On Jul 05, 2016
are you serious?
Re: I Want To Be A Diplomat And Not A Reverend Sister by Paulpaulpaul(m): 1:42pm On Jul 05, 2016
Tell her you are not a virgin no more
Re: I Want To Be A Diplomat And Not A Reverend Sister by pillan(f): 5:49am On Jul 06, 2016
I'm not advising you to go against your mom but my dear please stand your ground... do not join if your mind is not there...in fact,when next she takes you to the parish,tell the Reverend father and other important people that you aren't interested, I'm sure they will understand and talk to your mom,its by choice and not by force!

(1) (Reply)

Uniuyo 2016 Computer Engineering Aspirant / Study Abroad- FREE Exam Workshop / My Published Dissertation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.