Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,396 members, 7,853,752 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:18 PM

Pls Help..!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pls Help..!! (493 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help..!! by uhiochris1(m): 1:20pm On Jul 05, 2016
i use lumia 535 and i have never had an issue until now after i share my network over the laptop i found out that my network was no longer going unless i share network again. now its only the opera mini that is active without the shareing of network.

pls if you have had same issue or something close to that i need you help.
Re: Pls Help..!! by TempUser: 1:23pm On Jul 05, 2016
uhiochris1:
i use lumia 535 and i have never had an issue until now after i share my network over the laptop i found out that my network was no longer going unless i share network again. now its only the opera mini that is active without the shareing of network.

pls if you have had same issue or something close to that i need you help.
Backup
Format
Restore backup.
Not all phones can be as flawless when it comes to hotspot as Android.
Re: Pls Help..!! by uhiochris1(m): 2:40pm On Jul 05, 2016
TempUser:
Backup Format Restore backup. Not all phones can be as flawless when it comes to hotspot as Android.
thanks boss... let me try that.

(1) (Reply)

The World’s First Helio P10 Smartphone Features Sony IMX298 / Best And Reliable Data On Nairaland / How To Jailbreak Ios 9.3.3 Easily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.