Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,936 members, 7,814,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Sudoku Fans Thread - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Sudoku Fans Thread (1697 Views)

How To Solve Sudoku Puzzles / Any Sudoku Addicts In The House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sudoku Fans Thread by U1(m): 1:12pm On Sep 08, 2009
I'm just wondering if there is any sudoku lover in here who can beat me at it. If you are a fan sign in here. If you are not and would love to learn how to be good in it sign in here too because I myself use to think the game is nonsense up till about 1-1/2 to 2 months ago till I discovered the trick to the game, it's so easy. You are sure to benefit from it because it helps to improve your brain power so I have heard, so join the club.
Re: Sudoku Fans Thread by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 04, 2012
Damn where are the creative, outgoing, free spirited and FUN people @?
such threads (and even the gaming section period) gets NO LOVE on NL. what's up with that? Geeze!!

Sudoku is AMAZING!
Far better than word searches and cross word puzzles! I got into and was introduced to it in '08 and NEVER looked back!! cool

They allow you to stimulate and test your mind to the max not to mention its a sure way to kill time if bored. I often create my own puzzles if I am not completing those in my puzzle books or the sudoku app on my phone. smiley
Re: Sudoku Fans Thread by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 04, 2012
Samurai Sudoku is BAD AZZ! cool

1 Like

Re: Sudoku Fans Thread by sniperwolf(m): 7:34am On Oct 09, 2012
I love Sudoku! Mad puzzle. Reminds me of Minesweeper
Re: Sudoku Fans Thread by jimei0602: 2:10pm On Oct 10, 2012
How much truth of heart in one’s life is told in a joke?[img]http://www.forexchartingsoftware.info/iPhone.gif[/img]
Re: Sudoku Fans Thread by Nobody: 4:44am On Oct 11, 2012
Re: Sudoku Fans Thread by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 13, 2012
I love sudoku too but I get bored fast.

The satisfaction u get from completing a difficult one is second to none.
Re: Sudoku Fans Thread by AlexMill(m): 11:20pm On Sep 14, 2021
unburying to tell you I think I can beat you my man.
read'em and weep: https://sudokukings.com/TacoBebs
Re: Sudoku Fans Thread by AlexMill(m): 6:17pm On Sep 15, 2021
so no one plays sudoku?
Re: Sudoku Fans Thread by BlessingDh: 4:47am On Sep 18, 2021
AlexMill:
unburying to tell you I think I can beat you my man.
read'em and weep: https://sudokukings.com/TacoBebs

rookie numbers

(1) (Reply)

So Its Thanksgiving Break, What Do U Guys Think Of A NL Fifa Challenge? / Ps3 Bhadguys Need Pls / All I Need To Know: Hacked PS3 Slim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.