Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,536 members, 7,827,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Pls help Parvo treatment for puppy - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Pls help Parvo treatment for puppy (866 Views)

Please My Puppy Is Dying From Parvo Virus Help Me To Save My Puppy / Book For Puppy From Maxi The Rottweiler / Is Beans Good For Puppy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls help Parvo treatment for puppy by sophy17(m): 2:05pm On Jul 05, 2016
Please help my rott puppy about 11weeks old has parvo. Any immediate suggest will be appreciated. Vet is yet to attend to him. Still expecting him.thanks
Re: Pls help Parvo treatment for puppy by Palletboss27: 3:50pm On Jul 05, 2016
Get flagly, ferous, and also get ors (oral rehdration set ) and get to the dog i tablet each and the ors to return lost eletrolyte till ur vet is around
Re: Pls help Parvo treatment for puppy by pmadise(m): 4:17pm On Jul 05, 2016
Parvo kills faster than Ebola and it's highly contagious.

Pls locate a qualified vet Dr. fast else it could be fatal.

For the meantime, isolate the infected dog and remove water and food. Yes water and food must be withheld for now. Ensure the faeces (and vomit) are cleaned and area disinfected wit hypo bleach and detergent.

The general hygiene of the kennel must be your priority now.

I wish you best of luck.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls help Parvo treatment for puppy by sophy17(m): 4:39pm On Jul 05, 2016
pmadise:
Parvo kills faster than Ebola and it's highly contagious.

Pls locate a qualified vet Dr. fast else it could be fatal.

For the meantime, isolate the infected dog and remove water and food. Yes water and food must be withheld for now. Ensure the faeces (and vomit) are cleaned and area disinfected wit hypo bleach and detergent.

The general hygiene of the kennel must be your priority now.

I wish you best of luck.

I am already doing this.thanks
Re: Pls help Parvo treatment for puppy by sophy17(m): 4:43pm On Jul 05, 2016
Palletboss27:
Get flagly, ferous, and also get ors (oral rehdration set ) and get to the dog i tablet each and the ors to return lost eletrolyte till ur vet is around

I will giving flalgy before when I saw watery stool. It stopped n I stopped the flagly because I didn't know it was parvo. So the problem resurfaced. Teat now conformed parvo. Please which one is ferrous?
Re: Pls help Parvo treatment for puppy by rodmann(m): 2:49pm On Jul 10, 2016
How's your pup now...hope he survived.
Re: Pls help Parvo treatment for puppy by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 10, 2016
Re: Pls help Parvo treatment for puppy by bonetalk(m): 11:40pm On Jul 10, 2016
Hunnydropps:
Hello house.
I'm hoping I can get some assistance please. I will be purchasing a rottweiler puppy very soon and was wondering if anyone knows of a very reputable veterinary doctor in Ilorin, Kwara State?

I'm am very concerned to get a doctor that will provide quality veterinary care so that I can keep my new puppy healthy and up to date on ALL possible vaccinations..not just the minimum requirements. Ive heard horror stories and Don't want 'original fake' meds to be administered to the new member of our family.
Any direction will be appreciated. Thank you.
ma, pls can you open another thread for this
Re: Pls help Parvo treatment for puppy by Nobody: 12:22am On Jul 11, 2016
bonetalk:

ma, pls can you open another thread for this

Sure. No problem.

(1) (Reply)

Top Pedigree Male And Female Rottweiller Puppies For Sale / What Breed Of Dog Is This Please / My Dog Eat Maggots From My Trash Can

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.