Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,704 members, 7,813,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

#upcoming_ Song Of Wisdomwonderful - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / #upcoming_ Song Of Wisdomwonderful (366 Views)

Hottest Song Of The Month!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#upcoming_ Song Of Wisdomwonderful by EzenwokeWisdom: 2:28pm On Jul 05, 2016
When I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil because CHISOM (GOD FOLLOWS ME) be expecting a Powerful song by WisdomWonderful coming up on the first of August, 2016. Stay bless!!!

1 Share

Re: #upcoming_ Song Of Wisdomwonderful by roiempsent(m): 12:35pm On Jul 06, 2016
GOOD NEWS UP-COMING ARTISTS!!!
Are you struggling to promote your music on air and on the internet?
with Royal Insight Entertainment music promotion is easy!
Get your songs trending on NOTJUSTOK, NAIJALOADED, TOOXCLUSIVE, JAGUDA, NAIJAPALS and many more in cheap and affordable price.
We can also help you in promoting your audio on your favorite radio stations. RAYPOWER, STAR FM, BEAT FM, WAZOBIA FM, NAIJA FM, COOL FM and many more...
We also handle you video promotion on SOUNDCITY, AIT, STV, HIP TV, MTV and many more!
contact us today!!!
Whatsapp or call 08132345114
Instagram @roiempsent
‪#‎TeamROIEMPS‬

(1) (Reply)

Produce Ur Gospel Music With A Creative Gospel Producer / ATTENTION To All Upcoming Artistes In Nigeria. / Social Media Promotion Very Affordable And Cheap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.