Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,313 members, 7,839,506 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Guaranteed Spot In A Very Affordable USA School By January - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Guaranteed Spot In A Very Affordable USA School By January (388 Views)

Study In Canada By January/february, 2018. / Study In Canada By January/february, 2018. / Top Accredited, Nuc Approved And Nysc Guaranteed Universities In Cotonou, Benin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guaranteed Spot In A Very Affordable USA School By January by steadyguy101: 2:56pm On Jul 05, 2016
yes there are very CHEAP schools that i know of

i have been to these campuses physically

i have been to the admissions offices of these schools

And i must state that i am a graduate of one of these schools

RICH NIGERIANS SEND THEIR KIDS TO THESE SCHOOLS AND THEY PAY NEXT TO NOTHING ON FEES

DROP YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS FOR THE LIST OF SCHOOLS AND OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS

thanks

(1) (Reply)

Are You Planning To Start A School? / Application To Schools In America / Oversea Full Scholarship ( Tuition, Room, Board)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.