Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,663 members, 7,813,227 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

Melaye: No One Not Even Buhari Or Saraki Should Have Immunity - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Melaye: No One Not Even Buhari Or Saraki Should Have Immunity (19720 Views)

Dino Melaye: No Need To Borrow Money To Fund 2018 ‘boju Boju’ Bboju’ Budget / Even Buhari’s Doctors In The UK Don’t Know What Is Wrong With Him – Independent / Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Dino Melaye's "No ABU Zaria Certificate" Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Melaye: No One Not Even Buhari Or Saraki Should Have Immunity by xtophy(m): 5:08pm On Jul 05, 2016
luckman20:
Melaye need this
pls, i need to chat wif u. i nid ur help on AutoCAD
Re: Melaye: No One Not Even Buhari Or Saraki Should Have Immunity by Rexnegro(m): 5:09pm On Jul 05, 2016
I concur tho with the immunity talk to be removed. but saraki Being ambitious? that one na big lie, to be ambitious is good but legally sir.
Re: Melaye: No One Not Even Buhari Or Saraki Should Have Immunity by experimentist: 5:10pm On Jul 05, 2016
[size=15pt]Confused DullardDino[/size]
Re: Melaye: No One Not Even Buhari Or Saraki Should Have Immunity by naniawini(f): 5:11pm On Jul 05, 2016
Can I recommend one 4 u @ur siggy
luckman20:
Melaye need this

1 Like

Re: Melaye: No One Not Even Buhari Or Saraki Should Have Immunity by sexxydiva(f): 5:15pm On Jul 05, 2016
afanide:
But the president's wife has Immunity undecided
Even the president shouldn't get immunity
Re: Melaye: No One Not Even Buhari Or Saraki Should Have Immunity by nzechidi: 5:17pm On Jul 05, 2016
Me support am ooooo

Re: Melaye: No One Not Even Buhari Or Saraki Should Have Immunity by tola268: 5:20pm On Jul 05, 2016
ozoigbondu:

https://www.thecable.ng/melaye-no-one-even-buhari-or-saraki-should-have-immunity
I respect Buari as the President and elderly person that knows what he has been doing but there is underneth power that control the government, if President Buari is not careful the power may tumble the government. People may think am referring to OBJ not OBJ nor Buari's brother
Re: Melaye: No One Not Even Buhari Or Saraki Should Have Immunity by eph12(m): 5:21pm On Jul 05, 2016
HungerBAD:
I support the no immunity clause for all.

Dino,you guys have the power to correct this anomaly. If there was no immunity clause,clowns like Fayose will be busy picking stones from inside his Prison Dinner beans.

Meanwhile, Dino I have not seen you lately carrying Saraki's Madam's handbag,God forbid somebody SNATCHED that Job from you.

Now go back to the upper Chamber,and do some actual work,instead of trying to act like Ben Bruce who represents the Twitter Constituents in the Upper Chamber.
He won't/can't because it will be dead on arrival.
Re: Melaye: No One Not Even Buhari Or Saraki Should Have Immunity by tolulope1990(m): 5:23pm On Jul 05, 2016
HungerBAD:

Dino,you guys have the power to correct this anomaly. If there was no immunity clause,clowns like Fayose will be busy picking stones from inside his Prison Dinner beans.

Meanwhile, Dino I have not seen you lately carrying Saraki's Madam's handbag,God forbid somebody SNATCHED that Job from you.

Now go back to the upper Chamber,and do some actual work,instead of trying to act like Ben Bruce who represents the Twitter Constituents in the Upper Chamber.
Buhari self.....
Re: Melaye: No One Not Even Buhari Or Saraki Should Have Immunity by DIKEnaWAR: 5:24pm On Jul 05, 2016
HungerBAD:

I thought that the first thing Saint 'Integrity' Buhari was going to do on entering office was to send an Executive Bill to the National Assembly, asking that Immunity clause as enshrined in S. 308 of our Constitution, be expunged. That would have dealt a heavy blow to Executive graft as carried out by the likes of Fayose, as alleged. We keep saying that Buhari is not ripe to be President of Nigeria. His command and control approach to everything is archaic and not in line with modern realities. Corruption is fought better, using institutional measures and not arrest and detention only.

Nigerians have succeeded in taking away the little integrity Buhari would have brought to office by their unnecessary praise of the man. They are not also asking questions of him. We have become like Animal Farm in Orwell's novel, with many boxers chanting "Napoleon is always right".
Re: Melaye: No One Not Even Buhari Or Saraki Should Have Immunity by eph12(m): 5:26pm On Jul 05, 2016
TippyTop:
The immunity clause for governors is not absolute says Falana. It should be same with the President abi?
You didn't get what Falana was saying. And it's the same for both presidents and governors. You can take the president to court over election matters.
Re: Melaye: No One Not Even Buhari Or Saraki Should Have Immunity by DrAbbey1(m): 5:27pm On Jul 05, 2016
DINO MELAYE is one of the problems we have in the Senate. Always causing trouble
Re: Melaye: No One Not Even Buhari Or Saraki Should Have Immunity by TippyTop(m): 5:32pm On Jul 05, 2016
eph12:

You didn't get what Falana was saying. And it's the same for both presidents and governors. You can take the president to court over election matters.

Yeah take the President to court and watch the dullard unleash every instrument of government against me.
Re: Melaye: No One Not Even Buhari Or Saraki Should Have Immunity by swagzofroyalty(m): 5:34pm On Jul 05, 2016
Immunity is not only provided by the constitution for the chief executive to be able to face their primary assignments but for fair trial as both the Court and particularly the Attorney General can be influenced.
Re: Melaye: No One Not Even Buhari Or Saraki Should Have Immunity by kajoula(m): 5:37pm On Jul 05, 2016
Dino Dino, as you mention Buhari so.......EFCC is coming for you,take note grin
Re: Melaye: No One Not Even Buhari Or Saraki Should Have Immunity by Kennitrust(m): 5:38pm On Jul 05, 2016
Fayose is the targets of this caption!
Re: Melaye: No One Not Even Buhari Or Saraki Should Have Immunity by eph12(m): 5:43pm On Jul 05, 2016
TippyTop:

Yeah take the President to court and watch the dullard unleash every instrument of government against me.
Well without immunity nothing stops him from unleashing those same instruments.
Re: Melaye: No One Not Even Buhari Or Saraki Should Have Immunity by flokii: 5:47pm On Jul 05, 2016
This Dino abobaku Maleye again?

Issokay.. We're watching
Re: Melaye: No One Not Even Buhari Or Saraki Should Have Immunity by iretiland: 5:59pm On Jul 05, 2016
Any country where people like Dino Melaye, Bukola Saraki and their thiefing colleagues as lawmakers will NEVER progress for a million years. They lack anybknowledge of a sane society and can therefore not make laws that turn Nigeria to a society of human beings.

1 Like

Re: Melaye: No One Not Even Buhari Or Saraki Should Have Immunity by Charly68: 6:09pm On Jul 05, 2016
Who is Dino Melaye ? I hope he is not that inconsistent man in the senate. Nonsense !
Re: Melaye: No One Not Even Buhari Or Saraki Should Have Immunity by Chiboboski: 6:16pm On Jul 05, 2016
TippyTop:
The immunity clause for governors is not absolute says Falana. It should be same with the President.
Since efcc moved against Fayose irrespective of his immunity, what stops the police from asking Buhari to produce his certificate?
Nothing stops them. Pls join the police we need people like you.
Re: Melaye: No One Not Even Buhari Or Saraki Should Have Immunity by millionboi(m): 6:25pm On Jul 05, 2016
Suee
Re: Melaye: No One Not Even Buhari Or Saraki Should Have Immunity by Chiboboski: 6:26pm On Jul 05, 2016
TippyTop:

Take him first and see if he will unleash hell on you. Stop making noise.
Re: Melaye: No One Not Even Buhari Or Saraki Should Have Immunity by banmee(m): 6:32pm On Jul 05, 2016
HungerBAD:

There is a reason why it exists. The only problem is, Nigerians don't know how to follow the law and due process. The law is a suggestion in Nigeria. If you like follow it. If you like don't. When Bill clinton had sex with moniker Lewinsky as president, there were talks of him being arrested because he abused his office but they couldn't do anything about until he was impeached. Although after his impeachment, the talks of him being arrested died down. Immunity prevents chaos. You just can't keep arresting public officials. It distracts from governance. Nigerians just don't know how to use it properly which is why there is always a fire brigade approach to everything.

1 Like

Re: Melaye: No One Not Even Buhari Or Saraki Should Have Immunity by Chiboboski: 6:35pm On Jul 05, 2016
Kennitrust:
Fayose is the targets of this caption!
Yes. They are using the Abia case to test run how Governor could be removed for reference. When the finish gathering the proofs, the AGF will move to supreme court with overwhelming evidences and asked them to re open the case.
Re: Melaye: No One Not Even Buhari Or Saraki Should Have Immunity by Bom4Real: 6:41pm On Jul 05, 2016
Nigeria is a huge joke
Re: Melaye: No One Not Even Buhari Or Saraki Should Have Immunity by banmee(m): 6:46pm On Jul 05, 2016
iretiland:
Any country where people like Dino Melaye, Bukola Saraki and their thiefing colleagues as lawmakers will NEVER progress for a million years. They lack anybknowledge of a sane society and can therefore not make laws that turn Nigeria to a society of human beings.

Well said.
Re: Melaye: No One Not Even Buhari Or Saraki Should Have Immunity by Orikinla(m): 6:54pm On Jul 05, 2016
Re: Melaye: No One Not Even Buhari Or Saraki Should Have Immunity by luckman20(m): 6:55pm On Jul 05, 2016
xtophy:
pls, i need to chat wif u. i nid ur help on AutoCAD
Okay pm me bro
Re: Melaye: No One Not Even Buhari Or Saraki Should Have Immunity by Solatuyi: 7:21pm On Jul 05, 2016
As myopic he seems,can we pick anything worthwhile?
Re: Melaye: No One Not Even Buhari Or Saraki Should Have Immunity by prof12(m): 7:37pm On Jul 05, 2016
This misleading fool doesn't know what he wants.
?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari And Obama Meet At UN Headquarters (photo) / FG Awards Oil Block License To Ondo For Bitumen Exploration / Zulum: Many Of Us In Power Don’t Want To Hear The Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.