Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Lagos: Okada Man Spanks A Little Girls Bum Bum - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lagos: Okada Man Spanks A Little Girls Bum Bum (570 Views)

Trailer Crushes Okada Man & Female Passenger Dead In Awka (Graphic Photos) / Okada Man Backing A Baby In Ibadan / Okada Man Carrying Goats In Onitsha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos: Okada Man Spanks A Little Girls Bum Bum by Babaregg(m): 4:11pm On Jul 05, 2016
My fellow Nldrs...... This happened this morning.

If anyone stays in Festac and know the connecting road that leads to 321 just after Sweet Sensation Fast food, that's exactly where it happened. The street's road is not smooth so the Okada people climbs the pedestrian path.

I went to a tailor there to adjust my dress that I just bought and was coming out I saw this Okada man shouting for a small girl (12 or 13 yrs maybe) to common get out of the road (On top the pedestrian path oo!!) as if that was not enough, the next thing I saw this useless guy spanked this small girls ass and was just riding past me. I just didn't know what came over me, maybe anger or what cos I never felt that way before. I stretched out my hand and landed a very hard blow on the Okada guy and he fell down.

He was trying to stand up when I rushed and pinned him down there just incase he had a dagger or something, I didn't even know that the two guy not far from me saw what happened and within the split of a second this Okada man was shouting "Abeg Oga, Oga Abeg". Because this two boys were obviously more angered than I was, they beat him black and blue.

You could see the smile on this small girls face as she stood there for the 2 minutes this beating went on.
I didn't come out with my Android phone cos I was rushing out that morning, I would have taken pictures.

I don't know what is happening again ooo!!

This is what I experienced this morning
Re: Lagos: Okada Man Spanks A Little Girls Bum Bum by ashewoboy(m): 4:17pm On Jul 05, 2016
We still need pictures. A picture or adonbilivit.
Re: Lagos: Okada Man Spanks A Little Girls Bum Bum by blackdeek52: 4:19pm On Jul 05, 2016
ashewoboy:
We still need pictures. A picture or adonbilivit.
grin grin
Re: Lagos: Okada Man Spanks A Little Girls Bum Bum by Babaregg(m): 4:26pm On Jul 05, 2016
[quote author=blackdeek52 post=47235001]
grin grin[/quot

No Walhalla my brother, I know I would probably say the same thing but this happened to me life

(1) (Reply)

Thank You Nairalanders For Your Supports And Votes. / VIDEO: African Trans Woman, Assaulted And Stripped Unclad / 4 Things You Should NEVER Do In A Nigerian Beer Parlor…must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.