Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Mourinho's First News Conference As Man Utd's Manager (video) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mourinho's First News Conference As Man Utd's Manager (video) (404 Views)

Mourinho Had Milk And Water Thrown At Him As Man City Players Celebrate (PICS) / Jose Mourinho Signs As Man Utd Manager / Breaking News:mourinho New Man Utd Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mourinho's First News Conference As Man Utd's Manager (video) by wildrose21(m): 4:20pm On Jul 05, 2016
Jose Mourinho says he is ready for the task of rebuilding Manchester United, insisting: "I am where I want to be."

The new United manager added: "I think it is a job everyone wants and not many have a chance to have and I have it."

Former Chelsea boss Mourinho succeeds Dutchman Louis van Gaal, who was sacked after United's FA Cup success in May.

The Portuguese said he was "frustrated" United are not in the Champions League next season but insisted he was at Old Trafford to win trophies.

Mourinho also said that:

He wants to make four major signings;

He is not to blame for the departure of Ryan Giggs;

He will not play Wayne Rooney in midfield;

He has a track record of promoting young players.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/36713699

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbUkgtJaiGQ

(1) (Reply)

Ronaldo Taking His Team To The Final On The Day Messi Took His Dad To Jail / Breaking: NFF Names Le Guen As New Eagles Coach / PHOTOS: Olympic Funds To Be Released Wednesday- DG Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.