Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,147 members, 7,829,100 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Biodun Fatoyinbo's COZA Pilot Crew (photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Biodun Fatoyinbo's COZA Pilot Crew (photos) (52114 Views)

Skuki Peeshaun Alerts EFCC As Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow 500k Seed / Bishop T. D. Jakes Arrives Nigeria For COZA Event. Pics With Biodun Fatoyinbo / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Called A 'Cultist' Over Sign He Made With Fingers (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo's COZA Pilot Crew (photos) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 05, 2016
Gospel is good
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo's COZA Pilot Crew (photos) by demolinka(m): 6:53pm On Jul 05, 2016
Divine prosperity what are you waiting for? Locate me tonight!!

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo's COZA Pilot Crew (photos) by standfit5(m): 6:53pm On Jul 05, 2016
obiremy:
Money is good
Money stops nonsense
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo's COZA Pilot Crew (photos) by iyatrustee(f): 6:54pm On Jul 05, 2016
Does this mean there are no poor people in COZA?

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo's COZA Pilot Crew (photos) by oladayo63(m): 6:54pm On Jul 05, 2016
Is this what church is all about? It's a pity!
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo's COZA Pilot Crew (photos) by millionboi(m): 6:54pm On Jul 05, 2016
obiremy:
Money is good
Na packagin

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo's COZA Pilot Crew (photos) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 05, 2016
Sijo01:

Ese you meant to type
My bad. Trust a woman to pick on the detail. cheesy
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo's COZA Pilot Crew (photos) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 05, 2016
COZA and unresolved sex scandals, be like

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo's COZA Pilot Crew (photos) by Badtguyy(m): 6:55pm On Jul 05, 2016
With this people would wanna be a Pastor real quick. We can't judge anyone. End time shall tell. Omo all pilot set sha. I hope the men of God wouldn't be tempted.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo's COZA Pilot Crew (photos) by dumininu01(m): 6:55pm On Jul 05, 2016
Ok

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo's COZA Pilot Crew (photos) by wilcox(m): 6:57pm On Jul 05, 2016
It is well. The ministry must move to the permanent site
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo's COZA Pilot Crew (photos) by wildQuincy(f): 6:58pm On Jul 05, 2016
Cutehector:
I'm happy to be a catholic
That is where the real scam is? Pls don't be naive shocked

7 Likes

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo's COZA Pilot Crew (photos) by millionboi(m): 6:59pm On Jul 05, 2016
iyatrustee:
Does this mean there are no poor people in COZA?
I wonder oooo
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo's COZA Pilot Crew (photos) by benELOHIM7(m): 7:00pm On Jul 05, 2016
It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven. #Jesus

Religion is the antichrist!

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo's COZA Pilot Crew (photos) by barnaby04(m): 7:01pm On Jul 05, 2016
All what you see is pure packaging, the folks in the pics are members of the church's ushering dept.

2 Likes

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo's COZA Pilot Crew (photos) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 05, 2016
It's the dumb dum dums who subscribe to this madness that needs a slaps about the head..
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo's COZA Pilot Crew (photos) by profmallory(m): 7:05pm On Jul 05, 2016
where your treasures are there your heart also will be. most of the things Pastor flashes this days would be consumed by fire on the last day. Cars, jets, crew, fancy clothes, nice wrist watches, yachts even fine girls.. but for those things that wont be consumed we don't see him talk much about. But this are end times anyway, so more of same to come..

2 Likes

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo's COZA Pilot Crew (photos) by InfinixMine: 7:07pm On Jul 05, 2016
Abegi how many souls the man don win for Christ....
Material things will remain on earth...

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo's COZA Pilot Crew (photos) by sunnymimo(m): 7:07pm On Jul 05, 2016
COZA has not started. We are going to take over every sector of life. I am a proud member of COZA. Wealth are meant for christian ( Sons of God) because we are carrier of Gods BLESSING. To God be all the glory

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo's COZA Pilot Crew (photos) by Perfecttouch(m): 7:10pm On Jul 05, 2016
obiremy:
You go fear na.COZA church from the look of things is damn rich.From private jet crew(ist pic above) to uniformed public relations personnel,church bus shuttle crew and more,the church appears to be on another level with other Nigerian churches. This church is rich and flamboyant.

It should be recalled that the GO of the church Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo recently had a lavish yacht birthday celebration in Dubai.

Above are some of the photos from the highly flamboyant church.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/07/coza-go-pastor-biodun-fatoyinbo-shows.html
is this what church should even be about? Are we serving the son of God or the son of men? Churches nowadays are about showing off and are gradually forgetting the teaching of The Lord.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo's COZA Pilot Crew (photos) by notoriousbabe: 7:12pm On Jul 05, 2016
We are nothing but MUGUS in the hands of pastors

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo's COZA Pilot Crew (photos) by Realhommie(m): 7:13pm On Jul 05, 2016
STALINN:

Freedom of speech, learn that.
He actually meant churches should be 'BANNED' instead of the 'TAXED' the otherv guy used.

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo's COZA Pilot Crew (photos) by BlackSeptember: 7:14pm On Jul 05, 2016
If only that Angel with trumpet will just test it and you will find out that none of these pastors will make heaven

2 Likes

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo's COZA Pilot Crew (photos) by notoriousbabe: 7:14pm On Jul 05, 2016
sunnymimo:
COZA has not started. We are going to take over every sector of life. I am a proud member of COZA. Wealth are meant for christian ( Sons of God) because we are carrier of Gods BLESSING. To God be all the glory
shut the fok up before I shut it for you. Arant nonsense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo's COZA Pilot Crew (photos) by jesuspikinjp(m): 7:17pm On Jul 05, 2016
mugun still plenty for naija if not where these so called men of God gets their money from. some churches in Nigeria are richer than Nigeria herself
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo's COZA Pilot Crew (photos) by emvico(m): 7:18pm On Jul 05, 2016
wildQuincy:
Sh1t! Sh1t!! Sh1t!!! undecided Is this man still a pastor??
no sir. he is the new time keeper cool

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo's COZA Pilot Crew (photos) by MizTyna(f): 7:19pm On Jul 05, 2016
BoboYekini:
One question I'd like to ask Pastor Coza about that Ese saga...one question.
Did y'all use protection? I know you didn't, you hôrny dawg you cheesy

Lol! This is too funny!
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo's COZA Pilot Crew (photos) by ManTiger(m): 7:20pm On Jul 05, 2016
This man is a good celebrity

2 Likes

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo's COZA Pilot Crew (photos) by Ranchhoddas: 7:23pm On Jul 05, 2016
Abrahamtaylour:
I am glad to be pastored by you sir. grin
Stockholm syndrome.

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo's COZA Pilot Crew (photos) by flokii: 7:25pm On Jul 05, 2016
This COZA na church? undecided
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo's COZA Pilot Crew (photos) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 05, 2016
sunnymimo:
na the only thing u gain for bible be that?

Was that the gospel Jesus preached
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo's COZA Pilot Crew (photos) by Akshow: 7:26pm On Jul 05, 2016
Cutehector:
I'm happy to be a catholic
like there's any difference

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State / Photos: Chris Oyakhilome And Daughter Perform On Stage / Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo Saves Lady From 30 Robbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.