Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,593 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

President Buhari's Eid-El-Fitr Message To Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari's Eid-El-Fitr Message To Nigerians (16704 Views)

Buhari's Eid-el-kabir Message To Nigerians / Read President Buhari’s Eid El Fitr Message To Nigerians Today / Eid-el-Fitr: FG Extends Public Holiday To Thursday July 7th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari's Eid-El-Fitr Message To Nigerians by 360frolic(m): 5:33pm On Jul 05, 2016
I felicitate with all Nigerians, especially the Muslim Ummah, on the occasion of this year’s Eid El Fitr, which marks the completion of the Ramadan fast.

I congratulate Muslims in Nigeria and around the world on the successful completion of this month-long spiritual journey of fasting, prayer and almsgiving in obedience to the Divine Command.

I sincerely pray that the Almighty Allah will reward our sacrifices with increased blessing and a more prosperous future.

On this happy occasion, it is my strong belief that all true followers of Islam have been rejuvenated on the true meaning and essence of life and through the teachings of Prophet Muhammad (SAW), we have learnt to imbibe the virtues of piety, sacrifice, love, self-denial and good conduct in our daily relationship with one another.

As we celebrate another Eid El Fitr, I admonish all patriotic Nigerians to uphold these lessons and also appreciate the numerous material and human blessings God has endowed us with.

Let us learn to show gratitude, respect and tolerance to one other, irrespective of our religion, tribe, language and political leanings, as we forge ahead to build on our strengths and opportunities to make Nigeria great again.

On Monday this week, the Vice President, the Speaker of the House of Representatives
and other government officials joined me to host Iftar reception at the State House with Nigerians of different backgrounds including Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs), artisans and Physically-challenged persons.

Like I said during the reception, I want to once again appeal to those of us who have the means, to remember the millions of Nigerians who are suffering deprivation because of violence perpetrated by terrorists.

I am not unaware of what Nigerians are going through and I want to use this medium to commend the amazing sacrifices of Nigerians in the face of the temporary economic and social challenges and also reassure Nigerians that my administration is working assiduously towards providing basic needs and other amenities.

Let me also use this opportunity to reaffirm that we will not relent in the fight against corruption and we will ensure that all appropriate and legal measures are deplored to root out this malaise.

I commend the Armed Forces and security agencies for the gains recorded in the fight against terrorists and the rescue of hostages in the North East part of the country.

I also appeal for the support, understanding and patience of all Nigerians and our international partners as we explore the fastest means to end the economic sabotage in the Niger Delta and amicably resolve the conflicts within the region.

I promise you all better days ahead even as we remain grateful for your unflinching support to our administration.
Happy Eid El Fitr celebration and May the Almighty Allah continue to bless our nation.
Eid Mubarak!
Muhammadu Buhari
July 5, 2016

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1047191808706492&id=100002470489894&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.1047191808706492%3Atl_objid.1047191808706492%3Athid.100002470489894%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1470034799%3A-8152468457740063500&__tn__=%2As

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari's Eid-El-Fitr Message To Nigerians by goldeno10boy: 5:42pm On Jul 05, 2016
FTC for the first time
I dedicate it to my ......1....... and .....2.....
for surporting me and making me feel i can do it
tanx again to ......3......
*fill the gap expo:I use airtel*
*baaacks to the matter*
I can only amplify our Presido speach"HAPPY EID-EL-FITR"

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Eid-El-Fitr Message To Nigerians by TippyTop(m): 5:43pm On Jul 05, 2016
I wish all Moslems what they wish Christians.
Happy El fitr.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari's Eid-El-Fitr Message To Nigerians by ShowYourCertificate: 5:45pm On Jul 05, 2016
Dullard grin

Who said fasting has ended?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's Eid-El-Fitr Message To Nigerians by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 05, 2016
Well said, Mr President. May Allah bless us all.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Eid-El-Fitr Message To Nigerians by LuckyLadolce(m): 6:38pm On Jul 05, 2016
See children of hate everywhere.. grin all of you shld take heart grin

CR77:
Sai Mama
hello o! What is it? I've got no time.. This holiday is for me to rest not to attend to ranting from organization of wailers or it affiliates. Excuse me.
Re: President Buhari's Eid-El-Fitr Message To Nigerians by CR77(f): 6:38pm On Jul 05, 2016
Good message from the Dullard

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's Eid-El-Fitr Message To Nigerians by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 05, 2016
Has he seen the moon?
Which amazing sacrifice is he referring to?

8 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Eid-El-Fitr Message To Nigerians by Millz404(m): 6:39pm On Jul 05, 2016
We don hear

12 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Eid-El-Fitr Message To Nigerians by CR77(f): 6:40pm On Jul 05, 2016
Sai Mama
LuckyLadolce:
Sai baba

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Eid-El-Fitr Message To Nigerians by santosesq1(m): 6:40pm On Jul 05, 2016
Non sense !!!!!

13 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Eid-El-Fitr Message To Nigerians by CR77(f): 6:40pm On Jul 05, 2016
YES
Keneking:
Has he seen the moon?
Re: President Buhari's Eid-El-Fitr Message To Nigerians by chubbygal(f): 6:41pm On Jul 05, 2016
I hear!

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Eid-El-Fitr Message To Nigerians by rozayx5(m): 6:41pm On Jul 05, 2016
undecided undecided lipsrsealed undecided
Re: President Buhari's Eid-El-Fitr Message To Nigerians by ebisco555: 6:42pm On Jul 05, 2016
wicked buhari

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's Eid-El-Fitr Message To Nigerians by Hollawaley(m): 6:43pm On Jul 05, 2016
Watch and See what'll happen to him on eid day
Re: President Buhari's Eid-El-Fitr Message To Nigerians by Seeeeeeee: 6:43pm On Jul 05, 2016
1 who your message eep? - Nairalanders

2 Is your message good governance Nigerians are looking for - PDP

3 We in Ekiti will not honor the message - fayose

4 The hardship in Nigeria is too much Keep your message to yourself - Nigerians

5 If your message was sent through the pipeline we would have blown it off - Niger Delta Avengers

6 We have gotten your message we want to inform you during Christmas celebration, Christians also need 3 days holiday as you have just declared for muslims - CAN

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari's Eid-El-Fitr Message To Nigerians by nicedas(m): 6:44pm On Jul 05, 2016
TippyTop:
I wish all Moslems what they wish Christians.
Happy El fitr.
knowledge is power, you are simply filled with ignorancy.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Eid-El-Fitr Message To Nigerians by henrydadon(m): 6:44pm On Jul 05, 2016
thank GOd he is not travelling out of nigeria to celebrate Eid-El-Fitr

10 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Eid-El-Fitr Message To Nigerians by millionboi(m): 6:44pm On Jul 05, 2016
Here is d head behind Nigerians Agony
Gen mohamadu buhari
The sooner u resign d beta for all us

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's Eid-El-Fitr Message To Nigerians by bamite(m): 6:45pm On Jul 05, 2016
CR77:
Good message from the Dullard
I'm dissapointed in you

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Eid-El-Fitr Message To Nigerians by Lovine: 6:46pm On Jul 05, 2016
Praise Allah I will begin to have customers in my bar, for over a month nothing because of the fast.

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Eid-El-Fitr Message To Nigerians by geeyinks: 6:46pm On Jul 05, 2016
mr president..... is working.... naija is crawling. ...gosh

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Eid-El-Fitr Message To Nigerians by nicedas(m): 6:47pm On Jul 05, 2016
If them like make them fire katapot of envy

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Eid-El-Fitr Message To Nigerians by ganiyu26(m): 6:48pm On Jul 05, 2016
A potential leader that sees himself as one does not speak like that @womma
Re: President Buhari's Eid-El-Fitr Message To Nigerians by zealz4u(m): 6:48pm On Jul 05, 2016
ok I hear
Re: President Buhari's Eid-El-Fitr Message To Nigerians by mtprofessor5(m): 6:49pm On Jul 05, 2016
K
Re: President Buhari's Eid-El-Fitr Message To Nigerians by experimentist: 6:50pm On Jul 05, 2016
[size=15pt]God bless you Baba. Your enemies no go see your break light. God punish them anywhere wey dem dey.[/size]

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking News!! Steer Clear Of Our Offices, PDP Warns Oshiomhole, APC / Ja’afaru Mohammed-Ibrahim Declared Winner Of Nasarawa-Toto Federal Constituency / Buhari: We Disappointed Prophets Of Doom In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.