Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

My Experience Today At Bolade Bus Stop Oshodi - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Experience Today At Bolade Bus Stop Oshodi (822 Views)

My Jiji Experience Today. Beware Where You Go To Meet People You Meet Online / Petrol Tanker Leaks Fuel At Oshodi - Pics / Ongoing Work At Berger Bus Stop Bridge (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Experience Today At Bolade Bus Stop Oshodi by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 05, 2016
I really thank God that today i was lucky enough not to put my money in my right pocket..

After collecting 15k from my mum today for text books i decided to take bus at bolade bus stop. So when i boarded the bus, i sat at the back seat of the vehicle to the left the two other guys entered the same bus and sat at my right hand side. So after like twenty minutes the conductor started asking for the bus fare so i dipped my hand into my left pocket where i placed the 15k and brought out 200 naira that i had before, so after paying and keeping my change the guy sitting at my right hand side dipped is hand into his left pocket and started searching for money like he wanted to pay. For like 2 mins his hands was still inside his pocket till he finally brought out his hand and whispered to his friend in yoruba ( this boy nor get money for right pocket ) i swear i was shocked.. That was how i held my left pocket till i alighted..

My advice to u guys try as much as possible to sit at the extreme end wether left or right when ure in a bus.. If youre sitting in the extreme left place your valuable on your left pocket and vice versa, but if u unfortunately find yourself in the middle, learn to make use of ur breast pocket or better still go with a bag which must be perfectly placed on ur lap.. Thanks

pls try to visit my blog
www.spacewap..com

(1) (Reply)

Daily Deduction Of 10 Naira From My Airtel Line / Suggestions To Seun: Improving Nairaland / Please Return My N900k Versace Jewelery, Rapper AKA Begs Fan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.