Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,531 members, 7,954,992 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:50 PM

Can Someone Explain How To Recall A Lawmaker - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Someone Explain How To Recall A Lawmaker (380 Views)

Plot To Recall Senator Bukola Saraki Thickens, Date Fixed / 10 Steps To Recall A Senator In Nigeria. / Dino Melaye Constituents Begin Process To Recall Him From The Senate (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Explain How To Recall A Lawmaker by Hemdy4jazz: 5:56pm On Jul 05, 2016
After recent spat between US Embassy in Nigeria and three individuals Nigeria Senate, I find it pertinent for all Nigerians to understand the procedure to call a Lawmaker back by their constituency but neither do I know the procedure myself.

The way our lawmakers parade themselves like God need to be addressed. Once they win that seat, some of them think they are untouchable. Some of them even carryout some activities that is completely reverse to what the constituency vote them for. A lot of them has become puppet to their principals.

Can individual evoke it or require a group of people to start manifestation of that law? . I have never follow any since the inception of 3rd Republic. We need to revive our democracy by by putting certain practice into effect because almost all of them think they have immunity. Doing this will serve as way of checkmate and warning to others.

God bless and thank you

(1) (Reply)

Plea To Mr President / Watch The Protest Of Ekiti People Against Gov. Fayose - 2006 May Repeat Itself / Gov. Mohammed Abubakar Of Jigawa On A Condolence Visit To Hon. Bashir Adamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.