Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,909 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

What Can I Eat To Make Me Fat! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / What Can I Eat To Make Me Fat! (25027 Views)

What Can I Invest 10k In That Wil Make Me 3k Per Month / Make Me An Offer On This Nikon D200 / Make Me An Offer! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Eat To Make Me Fat! by lambalamb(m): 2:56pm On Sep 08, 2009
Hello Readers, plz am to thin and so, i want to add more weight.
WHAT CAN I EAT TO MAKE ME FAT!
Re: What Can I Eat To Make Me Fat! by Fhemmmy: 8:43pm On Sep 08, 2009
Pounded yam
burger as well.
Re: What Can I Eat To Make Me Fat! by edogram1(m): 9:19pm On Sep 08, 2009
eat up to 3 big anple aday and fast foods ice scream burgers with salads. dried suya meats. moderate  beer. so on. not only fat u will also fresh n have nice skin.

happy weigth gaining.
Re: What Can I Eat To Make Me Fat! by Hauwa1: 9:25pm On Sep 08, 2009
bowl of lard
Re: What Can I Eat To Make Me Fat! by CrazyMan(m): 12:14pm On Sep 10, 2009
Eat lots and lots of butter.
Re: What Can I Eat To Make Me Fat! by atunbigeoj(m): 12:24pm On Sep 10, 2009
u are simply a rare one among many but i'm glad some people are still thinking of adding weight which sometimes ago is the beauty of an African woman.PHAT is beautiful.Now to ur question i will like u start by taking some junk foods which has a relatively high content of starch i.e increase ur fibre intake.Eat in between meals if u are up to it and try and take some fatty foods but be weary of too much of cholesterol cos it will do ur health no good.I promise to give some more tips later.I wish u d best as u become PHAT
Re: What Can I Eat To Make Me Fat! by Bestglo(f): 2:17pm On Sep 10, 2009
try enough yoghurt & complan milk or something like that
goodluck!
Re: What Can I Eat To Make Me Fat! by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 10, 2009
lots of starch/carbohydrates

However, dropping the fat may be a problem later.
Re: What Can I Eat To Make Me Fat! by mamagee6(f): 6:44pm On Sep 10, 2009
Eat a lot of burgers. grin grin
Re: What Can I Eat To Make Me Fat! by Epi: 12:06am On Sep 12, 2009
,mama-gee:

Eat a lot of burgers. grin grin
yea, especially burgers from micky dees grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Can I Eat To Make Me Fat! by agathamari(f): 4:50pm On Sep 15, 2009
sugar. has no nutritional value other then calories
Re: What Can I Eat To Make Me Fat! by Fiona0007: 10:51pm On Sep 15, 2009
All the junk food you are not supposed to eat too much can make you gain more weight quickly. If you want to put on weight I suggest do it slowly, may be 1-2 kg per month. A lot of chips, deep fried battered chicken or fish, pizza with lots of cheese, and frequent snacks like potato crisps, biscuits, chocolates. Also try to eat fresh fruits and vegetables to maintain healthy diet. Putting too much weight may be not a good idea though.
Re: What Can I Eat To Make Me Fat! by Gabry(f): 1:43am On Sep 16, 2009
Most people think of loosing weight and u wann gain weight. U sure about that? Cause the moment you gain weight theres no turning back! U will than find it hard to loose weight unless if you have absolutely strong will power!
Re: What Can I Eat To Make Me Fat! by dipo2much(m): 2:22am On Sep 16, 2009
Gabry:

Most people think of loosing weight and u wann gain weight. U sure about that? Cause the moment you gain weight theres no turning back! U will than find it hard to loose weight unless if you have absolutely strong will power!

i disagree,it'll only take her stopping the things she did that got her fat
Re: What Can I Eat To Make Me Fat! by Gabry(f): 7:03am On Sep 16, 2009
dipo2much:

i disagree,it'll only take her stopping the things she did that got her fat

And u think its easy to stop after getting use eating those things? Trust me, Ive been there and I know.
Re: What Can I Eat To Make Me Fat! by kellorah: 11:26am On Sep 16, 2009
These things don't really work u know. It might also have something to do with ur genes, and sometimes stress.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Prices Of First Class Used Shoes / Major Stock Fish Dealer In Nigeria / You Can Now Post Your Adverts On Nairalist.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.