Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,709 members, 7,813,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

Aptitude Test Samples ! Post Yours. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Aptitude Test Samples ! Post Yours. (4127 Views)

Sterling Bank Aptitude Test Records Mass Failure / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / QUESTIONS: GMAT,JOB APTITUDE TEST,GOVERNMENT JOB TEST &(5) COVER LETTER SAMPLES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aptitude Test Samples ! Post Yours. by ogs(m): 11:52am On Dec 01, 2006
Dear Nairalanders smiley, i am of the opinion that some of us have written more than one test. Why not let us come over to this thread and give a hint about the nature of such tests to help others who might be taking it some time in future.

Here is my OWN CONTRIBUTION:
    1. GTBank: 25 MINUTES. Learn how to work without calculators, study abstract reasoning that has to do with SHAPES n FIGURES.  wink
    2. INTERCONTINENTAL BANK: 1 HOUR 30MINUTES. Simple mathematics with the use of calculators, learn word solving problems, sentence corrections, anonyms and synonyms, i.e. improve your vocab. GMAT 2006 sold locally would do u a lot of GOOD! wink
    3. AGUSTO & CO. LIMITED: 3 HOURS! No calculators, ABOUT 3 comprehension passages, simple mathematics. wink
    4. OCEANIC BANK: A grasp of business skills will do you a lot of good. Things like G8 countries, and basic economics and finance. wink
    5. kPMG: Current affairs like, who is the current OPEC PRESIDENT, new tourism n culture minister, europe's best goalkeeper for 2006, Minister for finance, AU chairman,G8, minister for science n technology.
   Essays like: write about a current national issue you feel strongly about, what will u be in the next 25 years and hoe u hope to get there, if u were the president of nigeria how would u curb corruption. Then some mathematics, logical reasoning (Just make sure u ve a pictorial diagram for this question before u start) wink

I hope this will do for now.  ALL THE BEST FELLOW NAIRALANDERS n take care. With GOD we shall all be satisfied. AMEN  ! i ve written all these tests before so i ve been there, take a cue.

I GOT MY JOB FROM NAIRALAND. This is my own little way of saying thank you. I work with one of the companies listed above.

1 Like

Re: Aptitude Test Samples ! Post Yours. by ibis: 12:05pm On Dec 01, 2006
THANKS OGS!!!!

IF EVERYONE FOLLOWS YOUR CUE AND POSTS ON THIS THREAD IT WILL REDUCE A LOT OF FRANTIC CALLS

FOR TEST FORMATS WHEN THE HOUR IS AT HAND.

CONGRATS ON THAT JOB AND KEEP KEEPING ON!
Re: Aptitude Test Samples ! Post Yours. by Ofuks(m): 4:24pm On Dec 01, 2006
with guys like u, the world is bound to be a better place.keep it up.
Re: Aptitude Test Samples ! Post Yours. by ashala(m): 7:56pm On Dec 02, 2006
@Ogs,
My man ,u r the BOMB!,it never ceases to thrill me on the kind of intellectuals that r in Nairaland.Indeed,Nigeria really has intelligent people. wink wink
Re: Aptitude Test Samples ! Post Yours. by xtoekpo(m): 8:35pm On Dec 03, 2006
guys, in my own case, i've been in abuja all this while and the tests i've written has been in the ''centre of unity''. here is a clue on some of them,
Access bank: 1st paper, 70 questions, 1hr. strictly maths and english. mostly gmats stuff.
2nd paper, 50 questions, 45minutes, with first 22 questions been number sequences and the remaining 28 questions been figures and shapes.
phcn: 25 questions, in 1hr first five been short passages with five options each
10 questions an calculation, i.e maths stuff
10 questions of logical reasoning all gmats(2006) stuffs
if u r based in abuja, try visiting access bank office on 1195, aminu kano crescent, wuse 2, every first sat, of the month, i acn guarantee u that u will a test to sit for cos its always very coded, even passers-by won't know there is a test going on. i've written tests with fcmb, stb and first bank. i'll elaborate more on these anoda day. gudluck guys. i hope u find these very helpful, it my own little contributionto this great forum. let me stop here. i'll give more info anoda time. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Aptitude Test Samples ! Post Yours. by ekunit(f): 5:28pm On Dec 04, 2006
Well for Ecobank,
Their current test is based on mathematics and english only you have more time than you are given for other tests.For maths you will be given a paper with graphs,charts,tables etc and you have about 45 questions based on these.
The english consist of short passages and you will answer about 4 questions for each passage you have 52 questions to answer in 25 mins.
I pray i passed mine.
Re: Aptitude Test Samples ! Post Yours. by Nikegenius(f): 8:59am On Dec 05, 2006
Thanks guys. You are wonderful pple.

(1) (Reply)

See Latest Application Letter Written By An Applicant / Help Needed, Jagal's Pre-employment Testing. / American International Insurance Plc, Lagos Is Seeking For Marketing Executives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.