Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,350 members, 7,846,524 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

He Went, He Saw, He Didn't Succeed And He Slept. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / He Went, He Saw, He Didn't Succeed And He Slept. (556 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Is In London, He Went Through Malaysia — Orji Kalu / Dino Melaye Reacts To Claim That He Didn't Graduate From ABU Zaria By SR. / Young Man Visits Ojukwu Bunker In Abia State. See What He Saw. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

He Went, He Saw, He Didn't Succeed And He Slept. by UzuegbuProsper(m): 7:18pm On Jul 05, 2016
This picture has been trending on Social Media for a long time now. I have been patiently waiting for Athanians to refute or debunk that this picture is photoshop or not, rather, they have been muted, deafened and dumbed by incontrovertible fact of this shocking, devastating and saddening picture.

That is to say; it is quite true and unarguable fact that Chief Nneji Athan Achonu is old enough to go to Abuja to represent Ndi Okigwe. He should stop practising government of the old for the old and by the old. Let him encourage and support his 'kid' brother, Rt. Hon. Benjamin Uwajumogu, for effect, efficient and well expected representation.

My candid advice to Chief Athan Nneji Achonu is this, let him do what he knows how to do better and professionally which is his business and develop blind eyes on legislative business for the man that is eloquent, vibrant and professional in Law-making to bring our struggles, salience and silence to an end.

This is my beautiful and brotherly advice to my big brother and friend, Chief A than Nneji Acholonu, the candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, for the rescheduled Okigwe senatorial re-run election.

One With God..

Re: He Went, He Saw, He Didn't Succeed And He Slept. by geraldmezi(m): 7:24pm On Jul 05, 2016
for ur mind

(1) (Reply)

Ohanaeze Urge Igbo Leaders To Wade Into Abia Crisis, Lambast VP Over Comment / PHOTOS: NFF President, Pinnick And Minister Of Niger Delta Visit IG Of Police / Oil Discovery, A Curse To Nigeria – Utomi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.