Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,144 members, 7,821,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Policemen Cause Death Of A Lady In Imo Today Because Of N50 - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policemen Cause Death Of A Lady In Imo Today Because Of N50 (20700 Views)

Policeman Shoots Driver Dead In Ekiti Because Of N50 (Graphic Photos) / Policemen Cause Death Of A Beautiful Lady Because Of 50 Naira In Imo State / Policemen Cause Death Of A Beautiful Lady Because Of 50 Naira In Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Policemen Cause Death Of A Lady In Imo Today Because Of N50 by oatzeal(m): 9:36pm On Jul 05, 2016
A NairaNaijaNews reader shared this story of how Policemen caused the death of a beautiful lady because of 50naira today with us ,

He wrote:

This happened in Imo State before Imo poly about an hour ago.

How can Nigerian police stop a bike man in an express way asking for 50 Naira?

And when the man refuse to give them, then they ask him to park detaining the man there until a bus driver started coming when they try to stop him he waves is hand with the speed and knock down the bike man carrying a beautiful lady, and she died at the spot.

Watch Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mFdVls-ZZM

Screenshots:

[img]http://1.bp..com/-o4Y5eIs5djw/V3wXfeMwkGI/AAAAAAAAS-k/bZFPg_3-CZ46fGlg2iDPANnQUn9f503pQCLcB/s640/imo%2Baccident%2B.jpg[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-8u7iTzUMjwk/V3wXffizHZI/AAAAAAAAS-g/JXNfTkHP32UnASktQV21-XfHZb2Ofqc1ACLcB/s640/imo%2Baccident%2Bsdd.jpg[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-B4fs95gKqCA/V3wXgGk0Q3I/AAAAAAAAS-s/d3UZ_nVk3bwNT_b1G-6cfml1X-T-w1QdgCLcB/s640/imo%2Baccident%2Bsddff.jpg[/img]

Re: Policemen Cause Death Of A Lady In Imo Today Because Of N50 by oatzeal(m): 9:36pm On Jul 05, 2016
Re: Policemen Cause Death Of A Lady In Imo Today Because Of N50 by Seeeeeeee: 9:42pm On Jul 05, 2016
Those police will all perish by accident probably their police van go up in flames and they all burn to ashes...

18 Likes

Re: Policemen Cause Death Of A Lady In Imo Today Because Of N50 by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 05, 2016
THOSE MEN SHOULD BE JAILED

8 Likes

Re: Policemen Cause Death Of A Lady In Imo Today Because Of N50 by auntysimbiat(f): 9:47pm On Jul 05, 2016
they will die in hell in jesus name ... Police board must trace dem out and deal with them ..[size=1pt] lalasticlala seun[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Cause Death Of A Lady In Imo Today Because Of N50 by yrret: 9:48pm On Jul 05, 2016
They don't care!!

Watch them leave that scenario undetected to more conducive place where they must meet up target.

Why will police team on duty be responsible for fueling hilux for operations.?!!

Why must they buy their kit themselves?

Why do they ggressively depend on target cash for station maintenance?

These few 'Why' might be reason they sometime act like frustrated robbers.

Person treasure just die like that!!

R.I.P to the dead.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policemen Cause Death Of A Lady In Imo Today Because Of N50 by EKITI001: 10:13pm On Jul 05, 2016
auntysimbiat:
they will die in hell in jesus name ... Police board must trace dem out and deal with them ..[size=1pt] lalasticlala seun[/size]

some police are bastards
Re: Policemen Cause Death Of A Lady In Imo Today Because Of N50 by oatzeal(m): 12:40am On Jul 06, 2016
Chosen1984:
THOSE MEN SHOULD BE JAILED

seconded [size=1pt]lalasticlala seun[/size]

1 Like

Re: Policemen Cause Death Of A Lady In Imo Today Because Of N50 by rifasenate11(m): 4:21am On Jul 06, 2016
Hmm
Re: Policemen Cause Death Of A Lady In Imo Today Because Of N50 by Nobody: 4:48am On Jul 06, 2016
Not again....bubu do something about all dz greedy policemen....abi wetin b all this sef

BTW, Today is my birthday.

Hit the 'like' button if you wish me long life and prosperity and the 'share' button if you go like chop cake

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policemen Cause Death Of A Lady In Imo Today Because Of N50 by tyson99(m): 4:50am On Jul 06, 2016
And they are still operating there as if nothing happened
Re: Policemen Cause Death Of A Lady In Imo Today Because Of N50 by markDT2(m): 10:07am On Jul 06, 2016
N50..smh
Re: Policemen Cause Death Of A Lady In Imo Today Because Of N50 by Chicent(m): 10:08am On Jul 06, 2016
We dont have police in nigeria.....
All we have are agbero's in black on black. And when u think that they are suppose to protect life and property..... Sobs!!!

1 Like

Re: Policemen Cause Death Of A Lady In Imo Today Because Of N50 by harrysjones(m): 10:08am On Jul 06, 2016
serious guys policeman are on cause.. just see what they did just because of 5o naira.. is dat not curse. generation curse..people keep swearing for them everyday... angry angry angry
Re: Policemen Cause Death Of A Lady In Imo Today Because Of N50 by AngelAhnie(f): 10:08am On Jul 06, 2016
Police and their wahala
Re: Policemen Cause Death Of A Lady In Imo Today Because Of N50 by yemajiteru(m): 10:09am On Jul 06, 2016
Yeee.... Gbese
Re: Policemen Cause Death Of A Lady In Imo Today Because Of N50 by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 06, 2016
I could have shade the men in black because one thing i know for sure is that they dont collect 50# again. They now collect nothing lesser than 100#. Nonetheless, with the explanation given above, i think those policemen are culpable and should be fished out and jailed.

In other sense, they would walk away with this.... Ask me how..

How?
I am the attorney handling their case.
All i need to argue out is that, yes they stoppee the bike and asked him why he was over-speeding to the extent that he almost knocked down an officer. They held him down to see if he was mentally okay by asking him where he was coming from and going. In the cause of all these, the mishap happened.
To seal it all. If he wasn't wearing an helmet or the lady wasn't too..... Case closed. They were arrested for that. Shikena!

I just pray if they are truly guilty, they wont evade justice.

Anyways...

DrabeeyWasHere
Re: Policemen Cause Death Of A Lady In Imo Today Because Of N50 by Kunberg: 10:09am On Jul 06, 2016
Haba, which kind life nah
Re: Policemen Cause Death Of A Lady In Imo Today Because Of N50 by harrysjones(m): 10:09am On Jul 06, 2016
happy birthday bro... join the team bro
Freiden:
Not again....bubu do something about all dz greedy policemen....abi wetin b all this sef

BTW, Today is my birthday.

Hit the 'like' button if you wish me long life and prosperity and the 'share' button if you go like chop cake
Re: Policemen Cause Death Of A Lady In Imo Today Because Of N50 by Dandsome: 10:09am On Jul 06, 2016
Police is your friend indeed
Re: Policemen Cause Death Of A Lady In Imo Today Because Of N50 by jmoore(m): 10:10am On Jul 06, 2016
Many Nigerians die in the hands of Police + Army than in the hands of criminals.
Re: Policemen Cause Death Of A Lady In Imo Today Because Of N50 by stubbornman(m): 10:11am On Jul 06, 2016
it is always good to see useless police men die....God will continue to frustrate their lives and hand dem over to brutal criminals ....just lookat

1 Like

Re: Policemen Cause Death Of A Lady In Imo Today Because Of N50 by Mopolchi: 10:11am On Jul 06, 2016
Police needs to deal with these men who killed the woman
Re: Policemen Cause Death Of A Lady In Imo Today Because Of N50 by dejavubobo1(m): 10:11am On Jul 06, 2016
Hopefully the 10K recruits ll give Nigerian police a new face
Re: Policemen Cause Death Of A Lady In Imo Today Because Of N50 by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 06, 2016
Hhgh
Re: Policemen Cause Death Of A Lady In Imo Today Because Of N50 by Chuksemi(m): 10:13am On Jul 06, 2016
yrret:
They don't care!!

Watch them leave that scenario undetected to more conducive place where they must meet up target.

Why will police team on duty be responsible for fueling hilux for operations.?!!

Why must they buy their kit themselves?

Why do they ggressively depend on target cash for station maintenance?

These few 'Why' might be reason they sometime act like frustrated robbers.

Person treasure just die like that!!

R.I.P to the dead.

Thank you. Before now. I have never looked at it from this perspective. The problems we face in this country are huge.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Cause Death Of A Lady In Imo Today Because Of N50 by Layooluwa(f): 10:16am On Jul 06, 2016
shocked, this is bad, this is really really badembarassed. RIP to her
Re: Policemen Cause Death Of A Lady In Imo Today Because Of N50 by Onyenna(m): 10:16am On Jul 06, 2016
....we're seriously f○cked!.......

RIP young Lady.......
Re: Policemen Cause Death Of A Lady In Imo Today Because Of N50 by lonelydora: 10:17am On Jul 06, 2016
While his female counterparts are being praised for being beautiful and diligent in their work, this yeye man is here collecting N50 from people.

Throw him in jail please

RIP to the dead. Op, you did a nice work to capture the name on the pickup, OHAJI DIVISION. The DPO must explain this.

Guys let's send this on Twitter @PoliceCRU

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Cause Death Of A Lady In Imo Today Because Of N50 by MrImole: 10:18am On Jul 06, 2016
h
Re: Policemen Cause Death Of A Lady In Imo Today Because Of N50 by GoldenJAT(m): 10:19am On Jul 06, 2016
wasn't he lynched??

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC Arraigns Two For Defrauding American Woman Of N14 Million / Facility To Track Olajide Sowore's Murderers, Kidnappers Is Bad – Police / Mother Dumped Baby In Bauchi Hospital Toilet. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.