Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,805 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Missing Dad Alert (please Help Us) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing Dad Alert (please Help Us) (652 Views)

Fraud Alert Please Help Out! / @@### / Scam Alert, Scam Alert, Scam Alert, please Share This Until The Police Get This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Missing Dad Alert (please Help Us) by Oyindebrah(f): 9:37pm On Jul 05, 2016
Hi everyone

We are looking for a man and attached below is a picture of him and his last seen was at lekki express way

A friend of my friend that posted about his dismissal 9hours ago on palmchat said theres no update about his dismissal,and its almost 24hours now and no news please help us find his dad,we have contacted the police and everyone that can help and you too can also be of help.

Please if found anywhere contact @Nate_PG on any social media platform
Please help us oo,please we need help.
Thanks as you help us reach out to more people
I know this isn't a police station but we are really worried,when you come across him,please contact @Nate_PG on twitter

Cc lalasticlala obinoscopy ishilove

Re: Missing Dad Alert (please Help Us) by Oyindebrah(f): 9:38pm On Jul 05, 2016
Lalasticlala sad
Obinoscopy
Please help this family
God bless
Re: Missing Dad Alert (please Help Us) by Luckylife(m): 9:59pm On Jul 05, 2016
Wishing him safe return.
Re: Missing Dad Alert (please Help Us) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 05, 2016
I pray he returns safely
Re: Missing Dad Alert (please Help Us) by Oyindebrah(f): 11:24pm On Jul 05, 2016
Amen o
Re: Missing Dad Alert (please Help Us) by Glory12345(f): 12:51pm On Jul 07, 2016
I saw the son's post too,and I hope they find the man cuz this is really disheartening to die is even better that to be lost and not to be found..cuz this can give his wife n kids high bp..

I pray they find him safe..I'll pray for him too

(1) (Reply)

Lady Shares Her Experience With Trigger Happy Police Men At A Bank / Help This Boy Find His Parent(pic) / More Photos From The Arrest Of Prophet Who Chained 28 Persons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.