Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,104 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

Prostitute Attempts To Seduce Magistrate In Calabar - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Prostitute Attempts To Seduce Magistrate In Calabar (35588 Views)

Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) / Man Kidnaps A Magistrate In Imo, Rapes Her Severally In The Bush / Man Parks His Car On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Attempts To Jump, But Was Stopped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prostitute Attempts To Seduce Magistrate In Calabar by dre11(m): 9:49pm On Jul 05, 2016
By Emma Una

CALABAR— A sex worker, who failed to show up in court last week Friday, caused a stir at the Magistrate’s Court, Monday, when she could not seduce the magistrate, who then ordered her remanded at Afokang Prison, Calabar, for jumping bail.

The Bayelsa State-born sex worker, Princess, was reportedly arrested alongside her colleagues at the Moonshine Brothel, located at Uwanse two weeks ago in the wake of the clamp down on sex workers and hoodlums, following rising crime wave in Calabar.

She was reportedly brought before the magistrate and granted bail, but when the case came up for hearing last week Friday, she failed to show up, prompting Magistrate Joseph Ibi to order her arrest.

It was learned that police effected her arrest and took her to court on Monday to give reasons why she did not show up in court on the day of adjournment as requested by the magistrate.

Drama

A police source said Princess, who did not give any tangible reason for her failure to appear in court, started making faces at the young magistrate, hoping that the man might be carried away by her beauty.

However, the magistrate was infuriated by her action and ordered that she be sent back to Afokang to spend the public holidays.

A clerk in one of the courts said: “No sooner had the magistrate given the order than Princess let out a full throated cry, grabbed the magistrate’s legs and started pleading for mercy.

“She caused pandemonium in the court hall and other adjoining courts as litigants and lawyers rushed out to find out what was amiss, thinking that something tragic had happened.

“I thought somebody had been sentenced to death for murder or related offence. She was just playing the antics sex workers are used to and nothing more.”

At the end of her cry, she was calmed down by her colleagues, who led her into the waiting prison van and was taken to Afokang Prisons as ordered by the magistrate.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/07/sex-worker-causes-pandemonium-attempt-seduce-magistrate-fails/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prostitute Attempts To Seduce Magistrate In Calabar by DanceVille: 9:50pm On Jul 05, 2016
This story just dey annoying me sef.

A sex worker vs a magistrate should have been the title.

7 Likes

Re: Prostitute Attempts To Seduce Magistrate In Calabar by ijustdey: 10:03pm On Jul 05, 2016
A police source said Princess, who did not give any tangible reason for her failure to appear in court, started making faces at the young magistrate, hoping that the man might be carried away by her beauty.
nah which kind beauty ashawo dey get wey one use attract person self ......
talkless of correct guy wey be magistrate

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prostitute Attempts To Seduce Magistrate In Calabar by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 05, 2016
Valuable experience for her.
Not every man think with their d****.

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Prostitute Attempts To Seduce Magistrate In Calabar by dikeigbo2(m): 10:55pm On Jul 05, 2016
Chaiiii ashawo no be work.
Re: Prostitute Attempts To Seduce Magistrate In Calabar by lonelydora: 10:13am On Jul 06, 2016
I knew she must be from Bayelsa. Ashawo na their work.

2 Likes

Re: Prostitute Attempts To Seduce Magistrate In Calabar by brunofarad(m): 10:14am On Jul 06, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Prostitute Attempts To Seduce Magistrate In Calabar by bright007(f): 10:14am On Jul 06, 2016
Her name is Princess....her profession is an insult to the name.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prostitute Attempts To Seduce Magistrate In Calabar by jamalnation(m): 10:15am On Jul 06, 2016
Hope una dey hear

10 Likes

Re: Prostitute Attempts To Seduce Magistrate In Calabar by markDT2(m): 10:15am On Jul 06, 2016
lmaoo...na be force
Re: Prostitute Attempts To Seduce Magistrate In Calabar by dejavubobo1(m): 10:15am On Jul 06, 2016

CALABAR— A sex worker.

It can only be in Calabar whr dog eating is @d highest

1 Like

Re: Prostitute Attempts To Seduce Magistrate In Calabar by Opistorincos(m): 10:15am On Jul 06, 2016
Bad market, I just don't understand why some girls feel sex can solve all problem or that all men think about is sex sex and sex.... Just negodu

9 Likes

Re: Prostitute Attempts To Seduce Magistrate In Calabar by Dandsome: 10:15am On Jul 06, 2016
Nawao

Asha.wo ten ten kobo.

She was trying to seduce him? What was she thinking?

That she'll get him with that hole in between her legs that is as wide as a cup?

Abeg next topic jorrr

11 Likes

Re: Prostitute Attempts To Seduce Magistrate In Calabar by kolnel: 10:15am On Jul 06, 2016
Free holiday sex for the prison warders
Re: Prostitute Attempts To Seduce Magistrate In Calabar by vanvick247(m): 10:16am On Jul 06, 2016
Not all men think with their second head. Lolz, her antics fail her today.

3 Likes

Re: Prostitute Attempts To Seduce Magistrate In Calabar by potablenews(m): 10:16am On Jul 06, 2016
naija i hail,congrate to muslim brother and sister

1 Like

Re: Prostitute Attempts To Seduce Magistrate In Calabar by Vendoor(f): 10:16am On Jul 06, 2016
hmmmmmm
Re: Prostitute Attempts To Seduce Magistrate In Calabar by Itzurboi(m): 10:17am On Jul 06, 2016
No seduction fashion against our konji shall prosper... i spray all of you with heavenly konjicide

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prostitute Attempts To Seduce Magistrate In Calabar by tolulope1990(m): 10:17am On Jul 06, 2016
DanceVille:
This story just dey annoying me sef.

A sex worker vs a magistrate should have been the title.
The Prostitute is an APC member....they always have many pranks to exhibit

3 Likes

Re: Prostitute Attempts To Seduce Magistrate In Calabar by GoldenJAT(m): 10:17am On Jul 06, 2016
the hustle is real! I go Bleep her.. still deliver correct judgement
Re: Prostitute Attempts To Seduce Magistrate In Calabar by ikorodureporta: 10:17am On Jul 06, 2016
Lalasticlala wld have given a betta solution....

1 Like

Re: Prostitute Attempts To Seduce Magistrate In Calabar by Ichechi(m): 10:17am On Jul 06, 2016
I can imagine.

1 Like

Re: Prostitute Attempts To Seduce Magistrate In Calabar by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 06, 2016
grin My Calabar my Calabar, Princess of Olosho must spend the Holiday in Afokang !!
Re: Prostitute Attempts To Seduce Magistrate In Calabar by vicstar(m): 10:18am On Jul 06, 2016
• • • • • Dat stunt doesn't work for all men lipsrsealed
Re: Prostitute Attempts To Seduce Magistrate In Calabar by wristbangle: 10:19am On Jul 06, 2016
Not all men fall for sexual antics and advances. Well she will enjoy her ramadan well in the prison. Ashewo no be work.

5 Likes

Re: Prostitute Attempts To Seduce Magistrate In Calabar by cole265(m): 10:19am On Jul 06, 2016
Bayesaians/ calabar and ashawo are like bread and butter. Smsh.

2 Likes

Re: Prostitute Attempts To Seduce Magistrate In Calabar by Prowizy2(m): 10:19am On Jul 06, 2016
lonelydora:
I knew she must be from Bayelsa. Ashawo na their work.

Sharap.
Re: Prostitute Attempts To Seduce Magistrate In Calabar by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 06, 2016
fast just finish..una wan seduce Magistrate abi...your own don do
Re: Prostitute Attempts To Seduce Magistrate In Calabar by Mopolchi: 10:22am On Jul 06, 2016
k

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Assassins Chop Off The Fingers Of Funke Owoseeni's Husband For Protecting Her / American Man Jailed 205 Years For Killing Five Members Of His Family / Woman Trying To Sell Her Three Children Arrested In Enugu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.