Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,159 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Lagos Politics : The Return Of The Igbo - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Politics : The Return Of The Igbo (16105 Views)

Enugu State Governor Is Sponsoring The Return Of Enugu Indigenes Coming Home / Youths In Gombe Slaughter Goats & Sheep To Celebrate The Return Of Buhari(pics) / People In Kaduna Celebrating The Return Of Buhari (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Politics : The Return Of The Igbo by TheNewIbadan: 2:45am On Jul 06, 2016
[size=18pt]Anyway, peace out! I got work to do, I no be fangyogo hawker grin grin grin grin grin[/size]

10 Likes

Re: Lagos Politics : The Return Of The Igbo by Nobody: 2:46am On Jul 06, 2016
TheNewIbadan:
[size=18pt]Anyway, peace out! I got work to do, I no be fangyogo hawker grin grin grin grin grin[/size]
But you be omonile, working for owo da, begging from Igbo landlord in Yoruba land grin grin
Re: Lagos Politics : The Return Of The Igbo by YonkijiSappo: 2:48am On Jul 06, 2016
quid:

But you be omonile, working for owo da, begging from Igbo landlord in Yoruba land grin grin

No work tomorrow for 1 MIllion Igbo children, teenagers and young Adults in Lagos. sad

6 Likes

Re: Lagos Politics : The Return Of The Igbo by TheNewIbadan: 2:49am On Jul 06, 2016
ikeg7416:

[s]Which group took bribe when their leader was killed by the northerners

Which group are sidelined in North Central and even in their own land and ruled by Fulani

which group continuously fought for the Northern fulani including one that insulted them right in their face?

Which group till date lick the ass of North just to get crumbs on their feets for their servitude

Which group continously scream One Nigeria with North despite every other southern are against it

Which group cries and scream because NDA is keeping them off their oil thievery and greediness

Which group cries about being owners of Nigeria yet they beg left and right whenever allocation is reduced.

which group will always be the northern slaves, even told so by your northern master

Which group will never be an oba in their illorin territory no matter how hard they try?

Which group is hated all over western nation that they screate stories of 47 ivy leagues school teach their language...maybe you meant yolob online school teach others how to be 419 and ritualist. [/s]

Bytchass nigga, aint no one got time for this.

I'm leaving youwith a final note before I head on out.

This is where else Yoruba is mandatory. Your children in Ibadan, Akure and Lagos will soon be speaking Yoruba. Forget Ibo, it's a dead language and culture. Y'all are acclimating to Yoruba culture.

13 Likes

Re: Lagos Politics : The Return Of The Igbo by Nobody: 2:49am On Jul 06, 2016
YonkijiSappo:

No work tomorrow for 1 MIllion Igbo children, teenagers and young Adults in Lagos. sad
They will be supported by the remaining 9 million Igbo children, teenagers and young Adults in Lagos. grin grin

Ndi Igbo Amaka

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Politics : The Return Of The Igbo by SantaDomino(m): 3:12am On Jul 06, 2016
[b][/b] Blacks are more racists than white. It's simple: blacks hate blacks!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari Accepts Aisha Alhassan Resignation / Osinbajo And Fake News Are Co-joined Twins - Reno Omokri / Ikem Uzozie Dumps AGPA For APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.