Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,807 members, 7,862,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:30 PM

Traditional Day: Madonna Univeristy Okija Campus Final Year Week (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Traditional Day: Madonna Univeristy Okija Campus Final Year Week (photos) (1635 Views)

Tania Omotayo Admitted Into Univeristy Of The Arts, London / Yul Edochie Visits Okija In Readiness For Anambra Polls / Tiwa Savage Attends London Fashion Week (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Traditional Day: Madonna Univeristy Okija Campus Final Year Week (photos) by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 05, 2016
To celebrate the years spent in Madonna university, the final year students of Okija campus set aside few days for themselves, each day have its own different attire. i will be sharing the few pictures i got from their Traditional day. every finalist is expected to represent where they come from.
for more photos, visit.
http://nippysky.com/editorial/item/581-traditional-day-madonna-university-okija-campus-final-year-week-photos

Re: Traditional Day: Madonna Univeristy Okija Campus Final Year Week (photos) by Connoisseur(m): 12:25am On Jul 06, 2016
I see question mark on the heads of the students doing the the dab thingy. They are cultists and are hibernating.

Truly missed the days of okj.

1 Like

Re: Traditional Day: Madonna Univeristy Okija Campus Final Year Week (photos) by nkowaputa(m): 12:35am On Jul 06, 2016
Connoisseur:
I see question mark on the heads of the students doing the the dab thingy. They are cultists and are hibernating.

Truly missed the days of okj.

I sight u. Madonna person.
Re: Traditional Day: Madonna Univeristy Okija Campus Final Year Week (photos) by lordcyl3(m): 1:35am On Jul 06, 2016
cool

(1) (Reply)

Swag! Toyin Lawani Pictured While Serving Amala In Style / Update: Runaway Bride: See What Actually Happened -the True Story / Check Out How Taiwo Amorokun’s Twin Boys Look As They Resume School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.