Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,552 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Wife Kills Her Self And Children To Punish Husband (graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Kills Her Self And Children To Punish Husband (graphic Photos) (1838 Views)

Wife Kills Her Husband In Lagos Island(photos) / First Wife Kills Husband In Adamawa During Fight With Second Wife (Graphic Pics) / Wife Kills Her Husband In His Sleep For Having Baby With Another Lady. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Kills Her Self And Children To Punish Husband (graphic Photos) by KOKOwonder(m): 12:28am On Jul 06, 2016
This is love gone bad! A woman who caught the husband cheating decided to torture him by committing suicide along with his two kids...Ladies, is any man worth dying for?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Wife Kills Her Self And Children To Punish Husband (graphic Photos) by madridguy(m): 12:30am On Jul 06, 2016
Sad
Re: Wife Kills Her Self And Children To Punish Husband (graphic Photos) by UndisputedBosom(m): 12:37am On Jul 06, 2016
The woman was hopeless but why end the lives of those kids undecided
Re: Wife Kills Her Self And Children To Punish Husband (graphic Photos) by ReorxTohGan(m): 12:48am On Jul 06, 2016
WTH.This Woman really deserves a VVIP Ticket to hell!!
Re: Wife Kills Her Self And Children To Punish Husband (graphic Photos) by peteregwu(m): 12:51am On Jul 06, 2016
The woman is a witch guys, despicable she is. Satan will tell you welcome to hell fire
Re: Wife Kills Her Self And Children To Punish Husband (graphic Photos) by onatisi(m): 12:57am On Jul 06, 2016
This world sef !
Sebi she could have killed herself only ,why the poor kids again?
If only ppl will take a minute to pause and think about the gravity and stupidity of their planned erratic rash decisions and actions ,most likely these madness wont be rampant

1 Like

Re: Wife Kills Her Self And Children To Punish Husband (graphic Photos) by rifasenate11(m): 4:20am On Jul 06, 2016
The evil people do these days even suprises the devil
Re: Wife Kills Her Self And Children To Punish Husband (graphic Photos) by tyson99(m): 4:52am On Jul 06, 2016
warrisdis
Re: Wife Kills Her Self And Children To Punish Husband (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:53am On Jul 06, 2016
Introducing...the most foolish and hopeless woman ever.....mtcheeeew....why involve the innocent kids?? Why??

BTW, Today is my birthday.

Hit the 'like' button if you wish me long life and prosperity and the 'share' button if you go like chop cake

1 Like

Re: Wife Kills Her Self And Children To Punish Husband (graphic Photos) by sixtus3606(m): 5:24am On Jul 06, 2016
Freiden:
Introducing...the most foolish and hopeless woman ever.....mtcheeeew....why involve the innocent kids?? Why??

BTW, Today is my birthday.

Hit the 'like' button if you wish me long life and prosperity and the 'share' button if you go like chop cake
Shey we go chop ram??

HBD! grin
Re: Wife Kills Her Self And Children To Punish Husband (graphic Photos) by peteregwu(m): 9:18am On Jul 08, 2016
onatisi:
This world sef !
Sebi she could have killed herself only ,why the poor kids again?
If only ppl will take a minute to pause and think about the gravity and stupidity of their planned erratic rash decisions and actions ,most likely these madness wont be rampant

Hmmmm...i agree with you. She just wanted to ruin the man as well, I guess she to me is the worst sinner. Who has not sinned for God sake. I just feel like crying for those poor kids.
Re: Wife Kills Her Self And Children To Punish Husband (graphic Photos) by nuelzz04(m): 4:04pm On Jul 08, 2016
End time wife undecided undecided undecided undecided lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Lady: Missing For Nine Days Was Found Murdered ( See Photos) / Umuahia Police SARS Chased A Guy With Lexus Salon Car Into The Gutter... / How Do I Deactivate A Hacked Facebook Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.