Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

That One Song That Will Always Be Found On Your Phone - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / That One Song That Will Always Be Found On Your Phone (1699 Views)

If You Could Listen To One Song All Day, Everyday, Non-stop, What Song Would Tha / Top 10 Gospel Rap Song That Will Change Your Life / One Song You Can Never Get Tired Of (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

That One Song That Will Always Be Found On Your Phone by Roon9(m): 1:04am On Jul 06, 2016
Well, we all have that one song that we just can't get off our playlist regardless of its age and how often we have listened to it.

Such songs could be associated with certain memories we have had and as such the attachment can't really be explained.

For me, I have this extreme attachment or love for R. Kellys; "trapped in the closet". I first heard chapter 1-5 some 11yrs ago, till this minute every single phone I have owned, you will always find chapter 1-33 n I play dem every night, singing along before falling to sleep grin. Crazy really!

So which is yours grin
Re: That One Song That Will Always Be Found On Your Phone by ppreye(m): 1:09am On Jul 06, 2016
ROTFL! mine is "dear polly" by The Stanley brothers. powerful song, just can't get enough of it, ever!

lalasticlala food don come ooooo ;DROTFL! mine is "dear polly" by The Stanley brothers. powerful song, just can't get enough of it, ever!

lalasticlala food don come ooooo
Re: That One Song That Will Always Be Found On Your Phone by midolian(m): 1:21am On Jul 06, 2016
Believe me, this is the most difficult question for me. I dont know which to choose between these two songs I ve been keeping for so many years now; Silver and Gold - Dolly Parton & Tracy chapman's "subcity"...amongst many.

1 Like

Re: That One Song That Will Always Be Found On Your Phone by midolian(m): 1:30am On Jul 06, 2016
ppreye:
ROTFL! mine is "dear polly" by The Stanley brothers. powerful song, just can't get enough of it, ever!

lalasticlala food don come ooooo ;DROTFL! mine is "dear polly" by The Stanley brothers. powerful song, just can't get enough of it, ever!

lalas.ticlala food don come ooooo
do u mean "pretty polly"?

2 Likes

Re: That One Song That Will Always Be Found On Your Phone by SANCHEZH1(m): 1:44am On Jul 06, 2016
I will any time pick this 3 songs ..[1] hey there delilah. [2] anything anything by dramarama.. [3] young forever by jay z... I love that last verse by jayz , makes me think
Re: That One Song That Will Always Be Found On Your Phone by Deejavuu(f): 2:25am On Jul 06, 2016
"I wanna know"-Joe... reminds me of someone smiley

Ne-yo- do you. ..
Re: That One Song That Will Always Be Found On Your Phone by Nobody: 6:34am On Jul 06, 2016
Dolly parton & kenny rogers island in the stream
Re: That One Song That Will Always Be Found On Your Phone by joseph1832(m): 6:50am On Jul 06, 2016
Deejavuu:
"I wanna know"-Joe... reminds me of someone smiley

Ne-yo- do you. ..

Hope its me, the song remind you of? grin

1 Like

Re: That One Song That Will Always Be Found On Your Phone by ba7man(m): 7:27am On Jul 06, 2016
Coldplay - Miracles.

2 Likes

Re: That One Song That Will Always Be Found On Your Phone by Roon9(m): 9:25am On Jul 06, 2016
midolian:
do u mean "pretty polly"?

Lol! Dat awkward moment when you don't know the name of ur all time best song. It's possible it was wrongly named when she got it shar grin

1 Like

Re: That One Song That Will Always Be Found On Your Phone by Roon9(m): 9:26am On Jul 06, 2016
joseph1832:

Neeega grin baba carry go
Re: That One Song That Will Always Be Found On Your Phone by midolian(m): 9:34am On Jul 06, 2016
Roon9:

Lol! Dat awkward moment when you don't know the name of ur all time best song. It's possible it was wrongly named when she got it shar grin
Yea

1 Like

Re: That One Song That Will Always Be Found On Your Phone by midolian(m): 9:37am On Jul 06, 2016
joseph1832:
My Boss, you dey find market reach here too? grin
Re: That One Song That Will Always Be Found On Your Phone by joseph1832(m): 9:39am On Jul 06, 2016
midolian:
My Boss, you dey find market reach here too? grin
Bros, na open market we dey oh. Lol.
Re: That One Song That Will Always Be Found On Your Phone by midolian(m): 9:40am On Jul 06, 2016
joseph1832:
Bros, na open market we dey oh. Lol.
grin grin grin grin
Re: That One Song That Will Always Be Found On Your Phone by Deejavuu(f): 10:30am On Jul 06, 2016
joseph1832:

You wish. Lol
Re: That One Song That Will Always Be Found On Your Phone by lalaponcus(m): 11:17pm On Jul 22, 2016
Roon9:
Well, we all have that one song that we just can't get off our playlist regardless of its age and how often we have listened to it.

Such songs could be associated with certain memories we have had and as such the attachment can't really be explained.

For me, I have this extreme attachment or love for R. Kellys; "trapped in the closet". I first heard chapter 1-5 some 11yrs ago, till this minute every single phone I have owned, you will always find chapter 1-33 n I play dem every night, singing along before falling to sleep grin. Crazy really!

So which is yours grin
Where can I download the full tracks from 1 to 33

2 Likes

Re: That One Song That Will Always Be Found On Your Phone by mikejegede(m): 6:44am On Jul 23, 2016
BOB MARLEY - WHO THE CAP FIT...THREE LITTLE BIRDS AND SATISFY MY SOUL,REDEMPTION SONG.

DAMIAN MARLEY -AFFAIRS OF THE HEART,PATIENT,FRIENDS, AND THE STRONG WILL CONTINUE.

2PAC-TO LIVE AND DIE IN LA,DEAR MAMA,
TROUBLESOME,AND LIFE GOES ON..

CULTURE - ONE STONE.

FELA - GENTLEMAN.

can't blame me..I live for music.

2 Likes

Re: That One Song That Will Always Be Found On Your Phone by Greenbuoy(m): 1:02pm On Jul 23, 2016
N o n s e n s e

1 Like

Re: That One Song That Will Always Be Found On Your Phone by AliEsq(m): 3:31pm On Jul 23, 2016
mikejegede:
BOB MARLEY - WHO THE CAP FIT...THREE LITTLE BIRDS AND SATISFY MY SOUL,REDEMPTION SONG.

DAMIAN MARLEY -AFFAIRS OF THE HEART,PATIENT,FRIENDS, AND THE STRONG WILL CONTINUE.

CULTURE - ONE STONE. Afternoon pls can u help wit dat pacs album Pac's life really need it n its not in stores

FELA - GENTLEMAN.

Re: That One Song That Will Always Be Found On Your Phone by Roon9(m): 4:24pm On Jul 23, 2016
lalaponcus:

Where can I download the full tracks from 1 to 33

Can't really remember. I think I googled it n was just checking all the sites. U ll find 1-12 and then 12-33
Re: That One Song That Will Always Be Found On Your Phone by adroitvezy(m): 9:46am On Nov 03, 2016
mine is forever young by Jay Z and Mr Hudson, Dido life is for rent and mirror by Lil Wayne and Bruno Mars
Re: That One Song That Will Always Be Found On Your Phone by officialfestus(m): 11:34pm On Apr 23, 2017
Roon9:

So which is yours grin
old ones by erigga
Re: That One Song That Will Always Be Found On Your Phone by papazizii(m): 5:26pm On Jul 18, 2017
mikejegede:

CULTURE - ONE STONE.

FELA - GENTLEMAN.

i cnt blame u bro cos i u dastnd hw u feel
Re: That One Song That Will Always Be Found On Your Phone by papazizii(m): 5:27pm On Jul 18, 2017
Fabolous ft tamia-into you
Re: That One Song That Will Always Be Found On Your Phone by yemory20(m): 9:27pm On Jul 18, 2017
Ignition remix by R Kelly, Hopeful Twista ft Faith Evans and Serious reggae business by lucky dube
Re: That One Song That Will Always Be Found On Your Phone by handsomeres: 6:11pm On Jul 19, 2017
Advertise Your music ,video,web and products for free
Hello guys this is a new platform for advertising music, video, web, and all other products for free
We are based on good adverts we post you ads all around our website and also other website, our aim is to promote products, to our user satisfaction we’ll like you to visit our advertisement platform click here
www.advert.ajehcompu­tercenter.com.ng to see our ads, holla spaces are free now place your ads now before it’ll be occupied
NOTE: Best Advert Promo Coming Soon In six days time interval holla to get yours to be the best
you can still visit our official website www.ajehcomputercent­er.com.ng for more news
Still have any problem? Contact us at Support@ajehcomputer­­center.com.ng
or click here
https://ajehcomputercenterblog./2017/07/18/advertise-your-music-video-web-and-products-for-free/
Re: That One Song That Will Always Be Found On Your Phone by Naughtytboy: 5:46pm On Jul 20, 2017
Zule zoo kerewa lol,, timi dakolo wish me well,, darey pray for me. Iam a vocalist don't blame me
Re: That One Song That Will Always Be Found On Your Phone by xamach(m): 4:39pm On Jul 19, 2018

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD: Idahams Ft. Peruzzi & Seyi Shay – Shima (remix) • Mp3 • / Terry G / If I Start Selling My Album Independently Will You Buy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.