Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,937 members, 7,835,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Kerosene Now At 300/litre As Scarcity Hits And Supply Model Crashes - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Kerosene Now At 300/litre As Scarcity Hits And Supply Model Crashes (15256 Views)

Ram Scarcity Hits Jigawa, Merchants Opt For Supply From Benin Republic / Woman Kerosene Black Market Seller Opens Her Own Filling Station (pictures) / New Prices Of Kerosene Across States In Nigeria 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kerosene Now At 300/litre As Scarcity Hits And Supply Model Crashes by pawesome(m): 9:49am On Jul 06, 2016
i get fire wood,charcoal...if.possible,rice chaff....so y d hell should i disturb masef bout kero
Re: Kerosene Now At 300/litre As Scarcity Hits And Supply Model Crashes by playboy19(m): 9:50am On Jul 06, 2016
Somedays ago, most of you here were crying about how CBN was sabotaging the new forex policy by directing IOCs on whom to sell their forex to. And I was here explaining that they were trying to get those forex for the six oil majors who import kerosene on behalf of the NNPC but you people were still shouting. Well now, I hope the price of kerosene will explain it better to you.

Nigerian needs to get to know their country and what is really going on in it and stop reading from all these couldn't-get-a-job bloggers.

5 Likes

Re: Kerosene Now At 300/litre As Scarcity Hits And Supply Model Crashes by tosyne2much(m): 9:51am On Jul 06, 2016
sarutobie:
if this level of hardship continues on this steady ascension, by next year.... . there will be untold starvation never witnessed since the civil war. But this time around, it will cut across ALL the regions in this godforsaken contraption of a country.
This is a brilliant statement and inclined to agree with you sir... With the way things are going, it will soon go worse that people's income salary will only go for feeding... What a country we live in

2 Likes

Re: Kerosene Now At 300/litre As Scarcity Hits And Supply Model Crashes by ken4jj(m): 9:54am On Jul 06, 2016
Larryfest:
Nothing is working in this country i think its time we call on our colonial masters to come and take charge again or how else are we going to survive this The poor are being deprived of their daily basic needs imagine at this age availability food is still a major problem to the gaint of africa,most populous black nation in the world and the most blessed country in terms of natural resources.... Seriously what is wrong with us as a nation

I think the best thing for us in this country is to outsource our leadership from the presidency to legislative to governors and ministers. let the Americans, British, Eureopeans, Chinese, Japanese, Russians, Canadians etc come in, compete and take over these positions, all we need do is to give them target and pay them based on their meeting their targets. Nigerian leaders past and present are just not equal to the task. Too bad
Re: Kerosene Now At 300/litre As Scarcity Hits And Supply Model Crashes by sinceraconcept(m): 9:57am On Jul 06, 2016
Cooking gas now 1700 for 5kg at JGL gas Ltd,Ilorin
Re: Kerosene Now At 300/litre As Scarcity Hits And Supply Model Crashes by Mickael2(m): 10:08am On Jul 06, 2016
Well, when we voted them in, we thought it couldn't get worse, that things will only get better, how wrong we were. Unlike others I don't blame people for my shortcomings. I agree I made a mistake voting him in(although there really is no assurance that things would have been better under Mr Clueless), I will gladly take the blame. Being a houseboy(a doctor undergoing his housemanship o,not servant) almost zero percent of my salary goes into saving or even luxury activities, I walk down the street and I see beggars who probably did not vote for Buhari but are also suffering because of the fact that I voted for him and I can't stop myself from giving them all I have. This whole hardship is not just the government's fault, we voted them in so we should accept the blame, and I am accepting my own part of the blame so that,God willing, when things get better I will also take credit for it too

1 Like

Re: Kerosene Now At 300/litre As Scarcity Hits And Supply Model Crashes by obiak4(m): 10:09am On Jul 06, 2016
Esseite:
It might not seem to bother a lot of people because they use gas including me.... but we should have it in mind that we are no different from those that use it..

There is no other way to explain starvation... people are dying of hunger...

90% of villages and towns use kerosine...

Buhari should walk the streets and hear first hand from the populace, not some hogwash report from advisers
IN the long run its will affect u the price of gas has increased too 50-60%
When was your last refile
Re: Kerosene Now At 300/litre As Scarcity Hits And Supply Model Crashes by Kiakia(m): 10:10am On Jul 06, 2016
Kerosene is sold at N185 in Owerri and counting. And yet salaries have remained the same over the years.
Re: Kerosene Now At 300/litre As Scarcity Hits And Supply Model Crashes by stagger: 10:12am On Jul 06, 2016
Must we continue to use fossil fuels in this country?
Re: Kerosene Now At 300/litre As Scarcity Hits And Supply Model Crashes by Kelechi2020(m): 10:12am On Jul 06, 2016
Ay04z:
coal pot Is an ideal...

Coal pot is stressful to use,it takes time for the flames to pick at first use.Cant even imagine the type of heat it generates unless when used outdoors....

Check my signature for your car tracker installations...
Re: Kerosene Now At 300/litre As Scarcity Hits And Supply Model Crashes by Kelechi2020(m): 10:16am On Jul 06, 2016
Mickael2:
Well, when we voted them in, we thought it couldn't get worse, that things will only get better, how wrong we were. Unlike others I don't blame people for my shortcomings. I agree I made a mistake voting him in(although there really is no assurance that things would have been better under Mr Clueless), I will gladly take the blame. Being a houseboy(a doctor undergoing his housemanship o,not servant) almost zero percent of my salary goes into saving or even luxury activities, I walk down the street and I see beggars who probably did not vote for Buhari but are also suffering because of the fact that I voted for him and I can't stop myself from giving them all I have. This whole hardship is not just the government's fault, we voted them in so we should accept the blame, and I am accepting my own part of the blame so that,God willing, when things get better I will also take credit for it too

I can feel what you feel Bro..You just spoke mind...I like folks who take responsibilities for their actions and inactions,they always take the lead while the zombies and waillers follow..
Re: Kerosene Now At 300/litre As Scarcity Hits And Supply Model Crashes by tosyne2much(m): 10:17am On Jul 06, 2016
Larryfest:
Nothing is working in this country i think its time we call on our colonial masters to come and take charge again or how else are we going to survive this The poor are being deprived of their daily basic needs imagine at this age availability food is still a major problem to the gaint of africa,most populous black nation in the world and the most blessed country in terms of natural resources.... Seriously what is wrong with us as a nation
Brother, I also wish we could undergo colonialism once again
Re: Kerosene Now At 300/litre As Scarcity Hits And Supply Model Crashes by sunjos79: 10:19am On Jul 06, 2016
Change indeed.
I think buhari was just drunk to get power.he never had agenda.No that he gets it, all what he does is secret employments with tribalistic appointments. Really disappointed supporting him.How I wish Nigerians get more than two strong parties with good candidates.

1 Like

Re: Kerosene Now At 300/litre As Scarcity Hits And Supply Model Crashes by Upright750: 10:19am On Jul 06, 2016
SeverusSnape:
APC CHANGE means - Skyrocketing of price of commodities, Hardship to citizens and hunger in the land, which will definitely lead to rise in crime.

Just imagine common Kerosene is 300 Naira per litre. Yes, I see "CHANGE".

All Is CHANGE . People has seen CHANGE and the CHANGE we stand .. good CHANGE or bad CHANGE .. All I care Is the word CHANGE .
Re: Kerosene Now At 300/litre As Scarcity Hits And Supply Model Crashes by cbaba: 10:23am On Jul 06, 2016
I have 2 trucks of kerosene 33k each loaded at my truck park... Will deliver to any lagos location. Call 08185029114.
Re: Kerosene Now At 300/litre As Scarcity Hits And Supply Model Crashes by shaggyosas(m): 10:25am On Jul 06, 2016
Pope22:
I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhri. I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhri. I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhri. I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhri. I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhri. I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhri. I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhari.I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhri. I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhri. I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhri. I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhri. I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhri. I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhri. I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhri. I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhari.I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhri. I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhari. I hate buhari.
You don't have to hate the person, hate the forces.
Re: Kerosene Now At 300/litre As Scarcity Hits And Supply Model Crashes by fortune1968: 10:26am On Jul 06, 2016
My greatest disappointment is that none of our political leaders is talking about it .Presidency ,state govs,reps,senators,hons,even the media .All are keeping mute ! where do we go now ? hunger too much !

3 Likes

Re: Kerosene Now At 300/litre As Scarcity Hits And Supply Model Crashes by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 06, 2016
grin all thanks to Bubu... Zombies the floor is yours.
I'm sure the person below me is not reasonable

3 Likes

Re: Kerosene Now At 300/litre As Scarcity Hits And Supply Model Crashes by everozone: 10:40am On Jul 06, 2016
Be patient with Buhari-Oshiomole.
Re: Kerosene Now At 300/litre As Scarcity Hits And Supply Model Crashes by nortcentrallord(m): 10:49am On Jul 06, 2016
Femich18:
Nawa ooo...I just don't know what to say

Just chant "Change" or Blame Jonathan.

2 Likes

Re: Kerosene Now At 300/litre As Scarcity Hits And Supply Model Crashes by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 06, 2016
This government have brought agony to the masses...Imagine 300

1 Like

Re: Kerosene Now At 300/litre As Scarcity Hits And Supply Model Crashes by koboko69: 11:15am On Jul 06, 2016
Leviseed:
Despite d massive looting of d treasury during PDP regime as claimed by APC, there was no inflation & hardship as we witness today. Wat could b d reason pls?

Inflation in Nigeria have been on a steady rise since the decline of revenue. It only peaked in this administration because revenue fell to an all time low.

1 Like

Re: Kerosene Now At 300/litre As Scarcity Hits And Supply Model Crashes by menxer: 11:15am On Jul 06, 2016
Hemanwel:
chai!see where we have found ourselves!

Hollup!Did I hear there's a ban on street hawking in Lagos?Yet the number of Agege bread hawkers who are predominantly from the SW are on the increase - unhindered.It's obvious the state govt had a particular tribe in mind when they came up with the ban.
But isn't it obvious that the more the North and SW gather to bring this tribe down,the more they thrive;the more they flourish;the more they prosper!Well,all I will say is: "who God has blessed,no man can curse!"

Why are you giving a tribal tone to banning of street hawking?

Is there any world class city, worthy of the name, where street hawking is a way of life?

There is always a price to pay to advance...

1 Like

Re: Kerosene Now At 300/litre As Scarcity Hits And Supply Model Crashes by delikay4luv: 11:17am On Jul 06, 2016
Mehn, these things are no longer funny
Re: Kerosene Now At 300/litre As Scarcity Hits And Supply Model Crashes by ivandragon: 11:22am On Jul 06, 2016
one way to guard against this in future is for the masses to insist on 6 pre-presidential debates (1 in each zone). presidential candidates should be able to tell us exactly what plans they have for us & how they intend to achieve them, the challenges & prospects. enough of vague promises... let's push the campaign for compulsory pre-election debates. Nairaland can, in collaboration with other organisations, create a platform to achieve this. whose with me on this?

3 Likes

Re: Kerosene Now At 300/litre As Scarcity Hits And Supply Model Crashes by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 06, 2016
Leviseed:
Despite d massive looting of d treasury during PDP regime as claimed by APC, there was no inflation & hardship as we witness today. Wat could b d reason pls?
u have spoken well

2 Likes

Re: Kerosene Now At 300/litre As Scarcity Hits And Supply Model Crashes by COMPAQ(m): 11:27am On Jul 06, 2016
Hemanwel:

Hollup!Did I hear there's a ban on street hawking in Lagos?Yet the number of Agege bread hawkers who are predominantly from the SW are on the increase - unhindered.It's obvious the state govt had a particular tribe in mind when they came up with the ban.
But isn't it obvious that the more the North and SW gather to bring this tribe down,the more they thrive;the more they flourish;the more they prosper!Well,all I will say is: "who God has blessed,no man can curse!"

Don't be stupid!!!
Re: Kerosene Now At 300/litre As Scarcity Hits And Supply Model Crashes by COMPAQ(m): 11:33am On Jul 06, 2016
Maybe FG should distribute small gas cookers to the poor for free.

At say N5k for 1m rural women and their households , that comes to just N5bln naira. Not too much!

All of this won't end though till dangotes refinery comes on stream and we do not require foreign currency to get petroleum products.
Re: Kerosene Now At 300/litre As Scarcity Hits And Supply Model Crashes by Wolex143: 11:57am On Jul 06, 2016
Choii... God have mercy, awon alale don comot 4 buhari's back
Re: Kerosene Now At 300/litre As Scarcity Hits And Supply Model Crashes by Joe4real1988(m): 12:33pm On Jul 06, 2016
Doh there was corruption during Jonathan regim bt we were really beta of compared 2 now. D price of crude oil was ok nd d standard of livin was a little kul. But immediately Buhari took ova, d price of oil dropd and hardship attackd d citizens. Am askin evry1 dis question: Is Allah/God really wit Buhari? Is Buhari really a goodluck or badluck 2 Nigeria? Is Buhari really a blessin or a curse to Nigeria? Plz let's put sentiment/religion/tribe aside and answer dese questions tru2fully. Mind u, am nt against Buhari oo I only askd dese questns coz we(d citizens) ar d ones inflicted wit dis hardship nt dem(d so calld leaders).

2 Likes

Re: Kerosene Now At 300/litre As Scarcity Hits And Supply Model Crashes by calaway: 12:43pm On Jul 06, 2016
menxer:

Why are you giving a tribal tone to banning of street hawking?

Is there any world class city, worthy of the name, where street hawking is a way of life?

There is always a price to pay to advance...

A very daft and dull talk...
Since when is the economy in lagos world class?
How many jobs has the state govt provided as a palative?

Punishing people for nothing
Re: Kerosene Now At 300/litre As Scarcity Hits And Supply Model Crashes by shugaboy6102(m): 1:01pm On Jul 06, 2016
Hemanwel:

please don't throw up this ethnic sentiments aren't we tired of it pls.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Produce Soaps And Detergents From Home In Nigeria / How To Become A Thought Leader In Your Industry / Diamond Bank Staff In Court Over $1m Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.