Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,833 members, 7,831,703 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Photo Of The Day About Unity In Nigeria By Sen. Ben Murray-bruce - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of The Day About Unity In Nigeria By Sen. Ben Murray-bruce (924 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) / Ben Murray-Bruce Reveals That 3 Women Are Responsible For His Success In Life / TENSION!!! Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi Slapped By Sen. Oji Ogbuoji (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of The Day About Unity In Nigeria By Sen. Ben Murray-bruce by morereb10: 9:57am On Jul 06, 2016
I I love this man called Senator Ben Murray-Bruce cuz his depictions and insinuations are nothing but the gospel truth. He is a senator, yes and there are some many things he cannot do and chosing to do them on socails is perfect for me.

You can argue or tell yourself whatever you want but that does not remove the fact that deep down inside you, you know that you are leing to yourself if you are opposing him and you know that he is only being truthful.

See his post this morning.. See peoples reaction @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/07/photo-of-day-about-unity-in-nigeria-by.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day About Unity In Nigeria By Sen. Ben Murray-bruce by Tolexander: 10:04am On Jul 06, 2016
He is on point!

The message in the picture will have an influential role to play if BMB can have the effrontery to present it to the gathering at the Red Chamber!

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day About Unity In Nigeria By Sen. Ben Murray-bruce by CAPSLOCKED: 10:05am On Jul 06, 2016
POULTRY WILL CHANGE THE DAY....... "BIRDS HAVE SOLIDARITY WITH EACH OTHER IRRESPECTIVE OF ORDER, FAMILY, GENUS, SPECIE, SIZE, COLOUR.... " grin

ANY B.AGRIC HOLDER / POULTRY BIZ PERSON IN THE HOUSE?
HOLLA! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day About Unity In Nigeria By Sen. Ben Murray-bruce by Noneroone(m): 10:06am On Jul 06, 2016
Idealism is very bad
Re: Photo Of The Day About Unity In Nigeria By Sen. Ben Murray-bruce by AndreSalvatore: 10:33am On Jul 06, 2016
I can spot snake like object in thr... Lala ovr to you grin
Re: Photo Of The Day About Unity In Nigeria By Sen. Ben Murray-bruce by Perfecttouch(m): 10:40am On Jul 06, 2016
morereb10:
I I love this man called Senator Ben Murray-Bruce cuz his depictions and insinuations are nothing but the gospel truth. He is a senator, yes and there are some many things he cannot do and chosing to do them on socails is perfect for me.

You can argue or tell yourself whatever you want but that does not remove the fact that deep down inside you, you know that you are leing to yourself if you are opposing him and you know that he is only being truthful.

See his post this morning.. See peoples reaction @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/07/photo-of-day-about-unity-in-nigeria-by.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44
some peoples brain is in auto reverse,instead of them to attack the message,they choose to attack the messenger
Re: Photo Of The Day About Unity In Nigeria By Sen. Ben Murray-bruce by Progressive01(m): 10:56am On Jul 06, 2016
First time ever Obamanikoro is making sense. Seems he located part of his commonsense since the SB saga.
Re: Photo Of The Day About Unity In Nigeria By Sen. Ben Murray-bruce by BlackSeptember: 11:04am On Jul 06, 2016
Progressive01:
First time ever Obamanikoro is making sense. Seems he located part of his commonsense since the SB saga.
He is miles ahead of you. Taking your gf to a rundown eatery to buy her coke and pie doesn't make you a big boy.

Learn to respect and appreciate those higher than you.

You can only attain his heights in your dreams but I'd be sitting in your dreams like Rick Ross waiting.

Lemme call Mynd44 and Seun for you.

Please show me where i insulted a nairalander

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Spnsors And Fulani Herdsmen Reveal / Buhari's Election Saved The Nigerian Economy From Collapse: Ngige / We Did Not Name Soyinka As Our Mediator: NDA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.