Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Kudos To This Supplement!! My Manless Is Now Manful !! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Kudos To This Supplement!! My Manless Is Now Manful !! (1286 Views)

GNLD Beta Guard Supplement For A 30-days Detox / Natural Supplement For Prostate Cancer Management. / Breast Cancer Can Be Cured With This Supplement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kudos To This Supplement!! My Manless Is Now Manful !! by currilus: 11:31am On Jul 06, 2016
before you read on, be prepared to understand what your wife goes through when you are not 100% of the man you should be for her. My name is Adaobi and I am married to a caring husband by the name of Frederick Babatunde. Even though Frederick is a man of any woman’s dream, He lacked one thing that is most important to us women even though we find it hard to publicly accept. Frederick couldn’t observe his manly duties, I don’t mean the material things…Because Frederick is 100% with that. But the Manly duties that makes a woman moan in ecstasy. And I’m sharing with you my side of the story before I let Frederick take over and tell you his ordeal, the problem and how he found the solution that has long eluded him. It’s very easy for us women to say everything is alright in our bedroom when we are at the verge of losing our mind. And I am no exclusion because I was at the verge of doing what I never thought I could ever do; Cheat on my Frederick. If not for the sworn covenant of “For Better For Worse”, I would probably have slept with another man due to frustration of not getting what I need in the bedroom from my husband. For so many years, I was dying in silence, the feeling of unsatisfaction was driving me insane and I didn’t know what to do. Then finally the idea of cheating on my husband started playing in my head, At first when it comes to mind, I quickly kick it out but every time Frederick leaves me unsatisfied with his small Johnson and spilling his thick milk in less than 1 minute. My mind start playing games on me by bringing the thought of getting what Frederick was lacking from another guy. Sometimes I fantasies about meeting a guy that will give me to me hard without any string attached I needed to be satisfied so bad that it started affecting my closeness with Frederick. If not for the fear of God and the saving grace that Frederick accepted that he was not 100% when it comes to satisfying me, I would have probably lost my way or become a shadow of myself. Also because we could talk about it without any of us cursing on each other. The fact is, we women are human, we want to be satisfy sexually and if don’t get it, the worse ideas comes to our mind. So your wife is no exception to this rule if you don’t do something about it quickly before it gets out of hand. But I was lucky because as much as we discussed about it, Frederick didn’t stop looking for a solution to his twin problem of small Johnson and 1 minute maness (if there is a word like that) Frederick tried every thing the doctors recommended but couldn’t get one that will totally fix the situation. Some recommendations where harmful or had side effects. After years of trying different things that didn’t work for my husband, Few months ago, we found a heaven sent natural solution that worked like magic. In fact just few days after discovering this solution, Frederick drove me to cloud 9 and back after many years. My joy knew no bounds that day. Not only because Frederick now has a Johnson big enough to fill my honey pot or because he can now go on and on for 30 minutes till I beg him to come. But because I can finally clear off the thoughts of cheating on my caring and loving husband from my mind. Will you like to discover exactly what Frederick found that helped me get rid of his 1 minute maness and small Johnson? As for me, I am the luckiest and happiest Wife I can be to my Husband because he didn’t neglect my emotions and feeling, But he went all the way without giving up till he found the secret solution that eluded him for years. And its your own turn to do the same for your wife, fiancé or girlfriend. The secret solution to maness Johnson is nothing but a natural product purely made from Aloe vera by a Forever living company. Pls!!! Contact me on how to place your order with option of pay on delivery Call/whatsapp: +2348067926334 E-mail: currilus@gmail.com BBM Pin 2B6195C0 (Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: Kudos To This Supplement!! My Manless Is Now Manful !! by overdrive(m): 11:42am On Jul 06, 2016
how much
Re: Kudos To This Supplement!! My Manless Is Now Manful !! by currilus: 8:44pm On Jul 06, 2016
The secret of this manless Johnson is a Forever
product called Multi maca. The benefits which I have seen from my experience.
I have been regular maca superfood user for
many years and here I’m going to share why
have I used maca and why I continue to use maca.
Real maca benefits that I have experienced Faster
muscle gain When starting to use maca I saw
unorthodox fast muscle gain. I used to joke that with maca I don’t even have to workout, because
my muscles seem to grow automatically… Lol, of
course you must also work out but maca use is
apparent boost on the muscle growth.
Faster recovery I have seen dramatically faster
recovery times with maca, I believe it comes from
the nutritional values of maca and the ability to
make you adapt better to all kinds of stresses.

No wonder maca has the reputation as healthy
alternative to anabolic steroids, which of course is
the reason why there probably isn’t a single pro
athlete who doesn’t use maca nowadays. Maca is
not on the antidoping list, so you can safely use it,
completely legal. More energy, stamina and
endurance.
Maca benefits on more energy are visible and

one can see them in just days from starting
to use maca. Massive libido and sexual boost
People joke that you shouldn’t be single when
using maca… As the libido boost is REAL for
man and women who use maca. This is one
of the maca benefits that might not be good
for everyone, but I believe that nowadays
people have more problems with the loss of
libido than the other way around. Maca benefits
healthy skin With maca my skin condition is in much
better shape. I get smoother healthy looking
glowing skin. Skin care industry has also
noticed this and lately skin care companies
has started to provide products with maca
root as the key active ingredient in several new skin
care brands. Less stress, adapt better to hot/cold
temperatures With the regular use of maca I have
better overall mental clarity and less stress. Also the cool thing about adaptogen abilities of maca
is that when you go out in the winter time you don’t
actually feel the coldness that badly… Same goes in
the hot areas, like if you go out in Thailand you won’t actually feel the heat that badly. Your body adapts better to it and I’m always going to use good doses of maca in the winter time and also when travelling at places like Thailand where there is normally so hot but with maca it all changes to normal.

This is one of the best perks maca brings, I really
wish I had figured this out earlier. Health benefits of
Maca I myself use maca mainly for its energy
boosting factors. Maca offers great energy
boost for those who are low in energy. Many people
use maca for the virility boost and aid. Maca is a
real libido booster and for people or couples who
would like an enhancement on that department
should start eat maca regularly, in my opinion there
is no better natural supplement out there for
virility and libido for both man & women.
Women uses maca for hot flashes, PMS
symptoms treatment and relieve. Maca works
as a hormonal regulator, hormonal
imbalance causes PMS problems and maca
gives a major help on that. This also makes
maca great for anyone with mood swings.
Maca is said to be a great natural and healthy
alternative to anabolic steroids, which is good
news for everyone who wants to gain more
muscle. For many professional athletes maca
is the number 1 supplement.

Good quality maca doesn’t come with any
side effects, unlike steroids.. Actually maca
works as a regulator, making you more
balanced in hormonal activity. Making you to
have more mental clarity and not mood
swings.

One of the best maca benefits is that its
adaptogen which helps body to adapt to
different kinds of stresses. Be it just a help on
the everyday stress or to help body adapt
better to cold or hot temperatures.
On top of all these perks, maca is a
nutritional powerhouse. Amino acids,
carbohydrates, and minerals including
calcium, phosphorous, zinc, magnesium,
iron, as well as vitamins B1, B2, B12, C and E.
Rich in almost every mineral. Maca is one of
the richest plant-based sources for Vitamin
B12, which is great news for vegans or for
people who do not eat much meat. Rich in
protein aswell, at least 10% of the maca root
weight is protein. With the everyday maca consuming you won’t likely be deficient in almost any mineral.

To sum it up: Energy, stamina, endurance,
virility, hormonal balance, muscle gain,
mental clarity, adaptogen, nutritional
powerhouse and no side effects.
Maca is the #1 superfood to help with
countless problems. I’m still amazed to look
at these maca benefits after many years of
using this, no wonder I’m still using maca and
I really think it is the best superfood out there
for every person.

Even the Hollywood stars praises maca and
for example Victoria’s Secret model Miranda
Kerr is a fan of maca in her smoothies, seems
to work well when you look at her great skin
and amazing figure. But obviously she lives
overall healthy lifestyle, maca alone won’t do
much but its a great addition to healthy

Call/whatsapp: +2348067926334
E-mail: currilus@gmail.com
BBM Pin 2B6195C0
Pay cash on delivery Nationwide.

Re: Kudos To This Supplement!! My Manless Is Now Manful !! by dahmie2013: 9:06pm On Jul 06, 2016
overdrive:
how much
grin grin grin U want 2 be manful!
Re: Kudos To This Supplement!! My Manless Is Now Manful !! by currilus: 4:35pm On Jul 07, 2016
How Could You say You're Are rich , You're A Man, A good Husband, A lovely and cute Guy yet Your
joystick under Your boxers is as small as a small
village in my state, Imo ...

There's nothing more shocking than when a man
walk her Partner in and the time to have the fun , He
brings out his Small Size Manhood to Dig The water
out of Her honey well.
Unfortunately In Many Cases
90% of women would not talk but rather cover it up
with lot of excuses like buying stuff in the market; Of course You Know they're already in with Husband's closest Friend, office Boss, gate keeper, even they go to the level of having it with their house boys Some end up looking for Young guys to assist their husbands do the Job, Just because of their Men 6 feet tall, but not up to 6 inch down there can't do the work for them perfectly and To Make The matter worse even as short as some men something are, They can't even use it To Dig for some 15 to 30 minutes, but within 120
seconds, I mean 2 Minutes They're done. Leaving
her in another sad Mood

So also was the Life situation of My Husband Dele ,
The person You are about to read about " Dele"
His case wasn't different, Handsome looking young
Man and A business Man to the core, we met in
same church we attend here in Lagos
We Both started the Journey of Loving each other;
and eventually or luckily we Got Married But,
Unlucky for both of us especially ME, I never had the feelings of His small rod before marriage,
and as beautiful as I am, who also hail from one of
the beautiful cities in Imo.

Dele's problem made my Life miserable and made
Me enjoy a Sex less marriage for Good 6 years
A lot of researchers and Medical expert have tried
to explain the cause of P.E since 1900
But Up till today millions still search for solutions,
we Both searched every where to get the solution to the Problem of Approaching quick and Tiny and
Small joystick Now That we're Married Hopefully One day there would be a miracle Yes we Got It....
Not even in Church, Nor even in Mosque, Neither
one Imam , nor Bishop, not Babalowo performed
any spiritual Miracle .

Dele Himself have something to say, How His bitter
Sex story was changed and re wrote ... Today He's
Happier with me his wife, what He used to make His
small joystick bigger, and also to last long in bed
anytime we now choose to Have sex
Contact me to get the natural secret (08067926334). The secret is nothing but a forever living products called fertility boost.
Re: Kudos To This Supplement!! My Manless Is Now Manful !! by currilus: 4:46pm On Jul 07, 2016
How Could You say You're Are rich , You're A Man, A good Husband, A lovely and cute Guy yet Your joystick under Your boxers is as small as a small village in my state, Imo ... There's nothing more shocking than when a man walk her Partner in and the time to have the fun , He brings out his Small Size Manhood to Dig The water out of Her honey well. Unfortunately In Many Cases 90% of women would not talk but rather cover it up with lot of excuses like buying stuff in the market; Of course You Know they're already in with Husband's closest Friend, office Boss, gate keeper, even they go to the level of having it with their house boys Some end up looking for Young guys to assist their husbands do the Job, Just because of their Men 6 feet tall, but not up to 6 inch down there can't do the work for them perfectly and To Make The matter worse even as short as some men something are, They can't even use it To Dig for some 15 to 30 minutes, but within 120 seconds, I mean 2 Minutes They're done. Leaving her in another sad Mood So also was the Life situation of My Husband Dele , The person You are about to read about " Dele" His case wasn't different, Handsome looking young Man and A business Man to the core, we met in same church we attend here in Lagos We Both started the Journey of Loving each other; and eventually or luckily we Got Married But, Unlucky for both of us especially ME, I never had the feelings of His small rod before marriage, and as beautiful as I am, who also hail from one of the beautiful cities in Imo. Dele's problem made my Life miserable and made Me enjoy a Sex less marriage for Good 6 years A lot of researchers and Medical expert have tried to explain the cause of P.E since 1900 But Up till today millions still search for solutions, we Both searched every where to get the solution to. The Problem of Approaching quick and Tiny and Small joystick Now That we're Married Hopefully One day there would be a miracle Yes we Got It.... Not even in Church, Nor even in Mosque, Neither one Imam , nor Bishop, not Babalowo performed any spiritual Miracle . Dele Himself have something to say, How His bitter Sex story was changed and re wrote ... Today He's Happier with me his wife, what He used to make His small joystick bigger, and also to last long in bed anytime we now choose to Have sex Contact me to get the natural secret (08067926334)
Re: Kudos To This Supplement!! My Manless Is Now Manful !! by currilus: 8:00am On Jul 09, 2016
See faces of couple when the sex action is
questionable hummmmmm!!

Then see faces after Forever living product has done the natural. God want us to b happy as a family.

Place your order now to be happy (08067926334),
with the option of pay on delivery.

Re: Kudos To This Supplement!! My Manless Is Now Manful !! by currilus: 1:52pm On Jul 10, 2016
Maca root powder is comprised of approximately
18% protein, 76.5% carbohydrates, 5% fat, and 8.5%
fiber (indigestible carbohydrates). Maca provides a
powerful source of nutrition, including: Over 20
amino acids, including 8 essential amino acids 20
free-form fatty acids (such as lauric, linolenic,
palmitic acid, oleic , and steric acid) Vitamins B-1,
B-2, C and E Calcium Magnesium Potassium Copper
Zinc Manganese Phosphorus Selenium Sulphur
Sodium Iron Maca is also a rich source of
phytonutrients. There is no particular recommended
serving size of maca according to experts, however
most people feel best when starting with about 1
tablespoon daily (in powder form) and possibly
working their way up to 2-3 tablespoons, spread
throughout the day. Because maca can help
increase energy and stamina, many people like to
consume it before exercising.
In the Andes Mountain, locals may consume as
much as a pound of dried or fresh maca root daily.
Most people supplement with 1g to 20g daily in
powder form.

Top 5 Maca Root Benefits

Although maca itself contains no actual hormones,
most of maca root’s benefits are attributed to its
ability to help restore sexual, endocrine (hormonal),
and mental health. Here is how maca may be able to benefit both men and women: to be
continued...............

Contact us now to Place your Order
Call/whatsapp: +2348067926334
E-mail: currilus@gmail.com
BBM Pin 2B6195C0
Pay cash on delivery Nationwide.
Re: Kudos To This Supplement!! My Manless Is Now Manful !! by currilus: 5:08pm On Jul 14, 2016
Hormones, Fertility, and Sexual Health of Woman
A 2008 study from the journal Menopause showed that maca benefits had positive results on boosting menopausal women’s moods and decreasing levels of anxiety and depression.
The same study also showed that the improvement in mood led to increased sexual libido. A separate study done in 2008 by CNS Neuroscience & Therapeutics showed that maca had the ability to increase sexual libido in women, likely due to its positive effects on serotonin levels, the “feel good” hormone.
In one study done using animals and maca, it was found that in female animals taking maca, multiple egg follicles were able to successfully mature, which is important for ovulation and reproductive health. Maca is believed to restore women’s hormonal balance by supporting the endocrine system and aiding in the regulation of healthy adrenal and thyroid hormone production.
The adrenal gland and thyroid gland play a major part in regulating many feelings – everything from stress levels to appetite. Restoring the health of these glands is paramount for someone wanting to feel their best.
The natural supplement purely made form this Macca is forever living product Called female and Male fertility boost
Contact to palce your order (08067926334)
Re: Kudos To This Supplement!! My Manless Is Now Manful !! by Ishilove: 11:11pm On Jul 14, 2016
Chei!! Frederick, so you are now 'manful'?? cheesy
Re: Kudos To This Supplement!! My Manless Is Now Manful !! by currilus: 8:35pm On Jul 25, 2016
Testosterone Levels and Fertility of Men

In clinical studies, serum levels of testosterone were not shown to be affected by maca. Black maca
however, has been shown to have positive effects on sperm production, more than yellow maca and red maca.

Red maca has its own benefits for male hormonal
health. It has been shown to reduce prostate size in
studies done on male rats. This points to the
conclusion that maca may possibly help improve
human prostate health as well.

In other studies, maca has also been shown to
improve sperm production, mobility, and volume,
all important factors of increasing fertility .

In another 2010 report summarizing the results of 4
clinical trials carried out by BMC Complementary
and Alternative Medicine, maca was able to show
benefits related to improving sexual dysfunction and sexual libido in adult men and women.

However the other two trials did not show the same positive results, so more formal research is still needed to determine the exact power of maca on fertility.
Contact now to place your order
Whatapp/call.(08067926334)
E-mail. currilus@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Insurance that provides guaranteed future financial protection for your family / Redness On Baby's Skin / Read This Before Hiring A Personal Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.