Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,623 members, 7,861,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:48 PM

Breaking FG to scrap NYSC - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Breaking FG to scrap NYSC (377 Views)

Senate Moves To Scrap Post-UTME / JAMB To Scrap Uniform Cut-off Points For Universities, Others / LASU To Scrap Part-time Program. Releases 47,583 Satellite Campus Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Breaking FG to scrap NYSC by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 06, 2016
I want to get ur attention

I got 202 in my jamb, but I got d7 in maths but the other subject are good.
do I stand any chance of gaining admmission?
Re: Breaking FG to scrap NYSC by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 06, 2016
I think most schools will offer you admission with a D7 in Maths applying for English. I personally know of persons that got admitted to study English with an E8, D7 in Maths. To be sure though, contact the admission office of the school you intend to apply to.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Spring Online Training From Hyderabad,india. / Solve For X Showings Details / Online Training On IBM AIX From Hyderabad,india.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.