Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,516 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Unworried By EFCC Threat,Fayose Introduces Scheme 2 Help Artisans & Disables(pix - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unworried By EFCC Threat,Fayose Introduces Scheme 2 Help Artisans & Disables(pix (756 Views)

Herdsmen’s Threat: Fayose Asks Ekiti People To Be Ready For ‘war’ / See Pics Of Fayose With Artisans Who Troop Out 2 Support Him Despite EFCC Threat / Fayose Inspects Roads In Ado Ekiti, Looks Unworried (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unworried By EFCC Threat,Fayose Introduces Scheme 2 Help Artisans & Disables(pix by jonhemma11: 1:13pm On Jul 06, 2016
Despite media reports linking him to financial fraud,Fayose looks unfazed.According to the information shared by Hon Ojosu Sunday Olutodun,Gov Fayose has introduced new Ekiti state scheme to help artisans and organised private sectors in the state.He wrote....

'Governor Ayodele Fayose introduced the new "Ekiti State Social Security Scheme" to the Artisans and Organised private sectors members in the state.
He said the scheme is to give back to members of the public including the Less privileged, people with disability, aged and the Artisan groups part of their commonwealth where a token will be paid into individual benefactor's account monthly. At the meeting were representatives of Artisans, Nata, Napmed, Tailor, Nurtw, Rtean, Okada riders, Cooperative, Ekiti GSM vendors/ Repairers and so on'.

Hon. Sunday however did not mention the day he unveiled the scheme.

See photos above

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/07/fayose-introduces-ekiti-state-security.html

Re: Unworried By EFCC Threat,Fayose Introduces Scheme 2 Help Artisans & Disables(pix by jonhemma11: 1:14pm On Jul 06, 2016
More

Re: Unworried By EFCC Threat,Fayose Introduces Scheme 2 Help Artisans & Disables(pix by AntiWailer: 1:14pm On Jul 06, 2016
Unworried ?

Ask his lawyers.
Re: Unworried By EFCC Threat,Fayose Introduces Scheme 2 Help Artisans & Disables(pix by TippyTop(m): 1:21pm On Jul 06, 2016
Action Governor, your enemies will die before you IJN

1 Like

Re: Unworried By EFCC Threat,Fayose Introduces Scheme 2 Help Artisans & Disables(pix by TippyTop(m): 1:21pm On Jul 06, 2016
Action Governor, your enemies will die before you IJN.

1 Like

Re: Unworried By EFCC Threat,Fayose Introduces Scheme 2 Help Artisans & Disables(pix by darkenkach(m): 1:33pm On Jul 06, 2016
Local Man..
Re: Unworried By EFCC Threat,Fayose Introduces Scheme 2 Help Artisans & Disables(pix by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 06, 2016
may God punish all the moderators in every section of nairaland. what's the essence of me confirming if I'm a Muslim before I can make comments or quote someone when the Muslims can say rubbish on any other religious thread at will? Nairaland is discriminatory and full of Islamic bigots who are in no way better than the talibans. Muslims always claim to be your friend but full of evil within. may allahu scatter Nigeria and break us from these evil hypocrites sharing the same nation with us.

moderators, you are free to ban me forever and ever.
rubbish!
Re: Unworried By EFCC Threat,Fayose Introduces Scheme 2 Help Artisans & Disables(pix by Toosure70: 1:41pm On Jul 06, 2016
Nonsense,
Re: Unworried By EFCC Threat,Fayose Introduces Scheme 2 Help Artisans & Disables(pix by Peteru64(m): 1:44pm On Jul 06, 2016
If u avnt done anything wrong u shud nt b scared...A sinner runs when no1 pursue him u remember Omisore nw where is He?
Re: Unworried By EFCC Threat,Fayose Introduces Scheme 2 Help Artisans & Disables(pix by feedthenation(m): 1:48pm On Jul 06, 2016
Can someone advice Fayose that his appearance is not fitting of an executive governor of a state.
He should work well on his dressing, and stop dressing like a tout.
Re: Unworried By EFCC Threat,Fayose Introduces Scheme 2 Help Artisans & Disables(pix by KINGwax007(m): 1:48pm On Jul 06, 2016
This is what I called 'running helter-skelter'.. grin grin
Where was he before the advent of 'account freezing'?

Re: Unworried By EFCC Threat,Fayose Introduces Scheme 2 Help Artisans & Disables(pix by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 06, 2016
REALLY, LET ME CHECK THAT SECTION AND SEE FOR MYSELF.

rotimileke:
may God punish all the moderators in every section of nairaland. what's the essence of me confirming if I'm a Muslim before I can make comments or quote someone when the Muslims can say rubbish on any other religious thread at will? Nairaland is discriminatory and full of Islamic bigots who are in no way better than the talibans. Muslims always claim to be your friend but full of evil within. may allahu scatter Nigeria and break us from these evil hypocrites sharing the same nation with us.

moderators, you are free to ban me forever and ever.
rubbish!
Re: Unworried By EFCC Threat,Fayose Introduces Scheme 2 Help Artisans & Disables(pix by doctokwus: 1:56pm On Jul 06, 2016
How much will be paid?
Was it captured in d state budget passed more than 6mths ago?
Fayose has so reduced governace to a motor park affair that he doesnt realise when his scams are becoming outdated.
Let no one be in any doubt that this is another scam/publicity gimmick by fayose.
This is a governor that perpetuated the most heinous scam by a gov anywhere in the world:paying workers and immediately withdrawing same payment,soon as they got their alerts,while officially claiming same as having been paid from the federation account.Any gov capable of such scam can do worse to a group of pple not on govt payroll.
Re: Unworried By EFCC Threat,Fayose Introduces Scheme 2 Help Artisans & Disables(pix by onojaduru: 2:44pm On Jul 06, 2016
Has he paid Ekiti workers?EFCC is on the way to get rid of him

(1) (Reply)

Stella Oduah Purchased $13 Million Oil Tanker Before Being Sacked As Minister / Sen. Dino Melaye Takes A Ride In His Luxury Sports Car / Pres. Buhari Shuts Down Nine Foreign Embassies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.