Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,825 members, 7,862,718 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:45 AM

Breaking: Veteran Actress, Bukky Ajayi Is Dead - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Breaking: Veteran Actress, Bukky Ajayi Is Dead (380 Views)

“I Wish I Could Stand” Bukky Ajayi Gives Emotional Speech After The Award / Breaking News: Veteran Actress Bukky Ajayi Is Dead / Fact About Popular Actress, Bukky Ajayi Passes Away At 82 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Veteran Actress, Bukky Ajayi Is Dead by Lexxy84(m): 1:55pm On Jul 06, 2016
According to reports on The
Punch, a source disclosed that
she died an hour ago but
refused to give details.
On Monday, February 2,
Bukky Ajayi clocked 82-years
and was hosted to a small
celebration by her children at
her home, in Lagos.
Mama Bukky Ajayi as she is
fondly referred to studied
drama at the Institute of
Drama, London. She later
worked a while in London
before coming to Nigeria
where she started a
broadcasting career as an
announcer, presenter and
newscaster at Nigerian
Television Authority.
Ajayi was a part of the now
rested TV series Village
Headmaster. She is seen by
many as a living legend of the
Nigerian film industry. Despite
her advanced age, she still
goes on movie location.
May her soul rest in peace.

(1) (Reply)

“if You Take Him Out Of Village, You Can Never Take The Village Out Of Him” (fun / My Life Is Crumbling / Every Nigeria Male Child To Receive Salary Every Month As A Soldier.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.