Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,646 members, 7,813,168 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

Financial Intelligence.... 2 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Financial Intelligence.... 2 (271 Views)

FINANCIAL INTELLIGENCE..... What Is Your Percentage? / Financial Intelligence...5 / Financial Intelligence... 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Financial Intelligence.... 2 by fynex(m): 2:26pm On Jul 06, 2016
WHERE WILL YOU BE AT 65?

In a survey conducted a couple of years ago in the United States, 100 young people at the age of 25 were observed from the beginning of their career till they were 65 and retired.

The results of that research was quite profound and I will love to share it with you:

54% were financially dependent
16% were still working
24% were dead
5% were financially independent
1% was financially free

To be financially dependent was defined to mean you rely on an individual, an organizaon or the government to take care of your financial needs.

Financial independence was defined to mean you earn over $35,000 (7 Million Naira) in annual income.

Financial Freedom was used to describe the state of having sufficient personal wealth to live, without having to work acvely for basic necessies, a space where your assets generate income that is greater than your expenses.

Where will you be at 65? We can still choose right!

Reminder: Are you or does anyone you know suffer from High Blood Pressure. Don't find out the fatal way. Try Ruzu today. Buzz me for a bottle or to become a distributor today.

Email: erere250@gmail.com
Call/WhatsApp: 08081931749

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Comprehensive Project Topics And Materials In Fine And Applied Arts / Help Me Out Friends.. / Top Websites To Help You Win This School Year (back To School Series 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.