Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,117 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

Financial Intelligence... 3 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Financial Intelligence... 3 (386 Views)

Financial Intelligence A Sure Way To WEALTH And SUCCESS / FINANCIAL INTELLIGENCE..... What Is Your Percentage? / Financial Intelligence...5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Financial Intelligence... 3 by fynex(m): 3:00pm On Jul 06, 2016
THIS TEST WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE!

If someone calls to ask you for directions to your house, what will be the first question you ask? Yes, you got it - Where Are You?

This is important because the answer to that question will determine whether the person needs to walk, take a cab, board a flight, turn left or right.

Same way with our finance, before we know what next, it is important to know where we are. I have taken this test. Do yours and feel free to share your results with me.

1) At the rate at which you are going, using what you have as savings and real assets as a basis, in how many years would you be able to raise 600 Million Naira?1. 0-5yrs 2. 20yrs 3.30yrs 4. None of these represents my answer.

2) How many Streams of income do you earn?1. Over 5 Streams 2. Two Streams 3. One Stream. 4. None

3) Which of these resources do you leverage to make more money 1. People force of over 500. 2. Over 60,000,000 Naira in investments 3. I have a Job or run a business. 4. None of the above.

4) Which of these terms describe best how you earn income 1. Passive Income, no activity. 2. Mostly Active Income, but some passive income from rentals, shares, businesses etc. (Don't count if less than 40,000 a month). 3. Active income 4. I'm dependent on someone else

5) How old are you? 1. 20-30 2. 30-40, 3. 40-50, 4. 50-70

Note the numbers that represent your answers to each question. Tomorrow we will analyze the result.

TIP: Do you know that 1 out of every 3 Nigerian adult has High Blood Pressure? Don't leave your health to chance. Order for a bottle of Ruzu today!

Email: erere250@gmail.com
Call/WhatsApp: 08081931749

(1) (Reply)

Deleted / Study In Usa And Canada. On Low Tuition / Skrill For Sale $12@320

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.