Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Eid-el-fitri: Regina Chukwu Sizzles In Hijab For The Love Of Her Muslim Fans - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eid-el-fitri: Regina Chukwu Sizzles In Hijab For The Love Of Her Muslim Fans (42772 Views)

Regina Chukwu In Cleavage-Baring Flowing Gown (Photos) / Liz Dasilva Sizzles In Bum Shorts. Puts Hot Legs On Display / Oge Okoye Sizzles In Senator Suit To A Film Premiere In Awka, Bags An Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eid-el-fitri: Regina Chukwu Sizzles In Hijab For The Love Of Her Muslim Fans by Pavore9: 3:40pm On Jul 06, 2016
danla44:
May Allah touch your heart to accept islam .

Hmm...what if she is more comfortable with her present faith?

1 Like

Re: Eid-el-fitri: Regina Chukwu Sizzles In Hijab For The Love Of Her Muslim Fans by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 06, 2016
wait oo is diis not haram cheesy:?
Re: Eid-el-fitri: Regina Chukwu Sizzles In Hijab For The Love Of Her Muslim Fans by Musquareney(m): 3:44pm On Jul 06, 2016
type wetin we hear na...carry us along abeg
sandrajazmin:
Oji ahu?
Oso ha achokwa moon nwa?
Re: Eid-el-fitri: Regina Chukwu Sizzles In Hijab For The Love Of Her Muslim Fans by justy15: 3:44pm On Jul 06, 2016
if they will not call it blasphemy
Re: Eid-el-fitri: Regina Chukwu Sizzles In Hijab For The Love Of Her Muslim Fans by SeanDada1(m): 3:47pm On Jul 06, 2016
Na so e dey take start o....
Re: Eid-el-fitri: Regina Chukwu Sizzles In Hijab For The Love Of Her Muslim Fans by ceejay80s(m): 3:58pm On Jul 06, 2016
True or false......

Dis thng wey igbo Christian do , if it was a muslim hausa or any of their kind wear catholic or christian robe with a cross on his/her hand , she would be stoned to death by her people....

I lie ?!!!

2 Likes

Re: Eid-el-fitri: Regina Chukwu Sizzles In Hijab For The Love Of Her Muslim Fans by ceejay80s(m): 4:01pm On Jul 06, 2016
geesilver:
Pretty courtesy of her dressing (hijab). Hijab is the beauty of every woman, try it on and see yourself.

I will never wear it, so that una go behead me for wearing it abi?
Re: Eid-el-fitri: Regina Chukwu Sizzles In Hijab For The Love Of Her Muslim Fans by BumbleBee2ice(f): 4:01pm On Jul 06, 2016
She's really biutifu in dat hijab
Re: Eid-el-fitri: Regina Chukwu Sizzles In Hijab For The Love Of Her Muslim Fans by BizBloke(m): 4:02pm On Jul 06, 2016
davodyguy:
Truth be told, Regina has never featured in any English Nollywood movie to the best of my knowledge. She acts mostly Yoruba movies and her Yoruba is very fluent.

I first thought she's Yoruba until I saw her name at the end of a certain movie.

She's a good example of a detribalized Nigeria.

An igbi acting with Yoruba's
A Christian celebrating with the Muslims.

Bi bi reé ko seé fo wo ra

Thanks for this explanation. I was wondering what Nollywoods she acts in - new name in my head.
Re: Eid-el-fitri: Regina Chukwu Sizzles In Hijab For The Love Of Her Muslim Fans by gqboyy(m): 4:03pm On Jul 06, 2016
wow beauriful
Re: Eid-el-fitri: Regina Chukwu Sizzles In Hijab For The Love Of Her Muslim Fans by fortunechy(m): 4:03pm On Jul 06, 2016
so who the atire don epp?
Re: Eid-el-fitri: Regina Chukwu Sizzles In Hijab For The Love Of Her Muslim Fans by ghostmist: 4:07pm On Jul 06, 2016
danla44:
Is this supposed to be a good prayer??
Re: Eid-el-fitri: Regina Chukwu Sizzles In Hijab For The Love Of Her Muslim Fans by geesilver(m): 4:08pm On Jul 06, 2016
ceejay80s:

I will never wear it, so that una go behead me for wearing it abi?
We wouldn't do dat, just try it and see how good it wil look on u.

1 Like

Re: Eid-el-fitri: Regina Chukwu Sizzles In Hijab For The Love Of Her Muslim Fans by Kunberg: 4:16pm On Jul 06, 2016
She is beautiful..... Uru di ya
Re: Eid-el-fitri: Regina Chukwu Sizzles In Hijab For The Love Of Her Muslim Fans by Lilimax(f): 4:20pm On Jul 06, 2016
explorer250:

THAT IS WHY THE CONES WANT TO DILUTE THEIR UGLY GENES WITH US BY QUEUING TO MARRY OUR BEAUTIFUL LADIES
abeg do you mean 'ndi isi opiolo mangolo' embarassed Just kidding grin

1 Like

Re: Eid-el-fitri: Regina Chukwu Sizzles In Hijab For The Love Of Her Muslim Fans by Wizzyblack3(m): 4:23pm On Jul 06, 2016
sandrajazmin:
Oji ahu? Oso ha achokwa moon nwa?
Meaning please?
Re: Eid-el-fitri: Regina Chukwu Sizzles In Hijab For The Love Of Her Muslim Fans by HaneefahRN(f): 4:33pm On Jul 06, 2016
Beautiful kiss

1 Like

Re: Eid-el-fitri: Regina Chukwu Sizzles In Hijab For The Love Of Her Muslim Fans by MeAboki(m): 4:36pm On Jul 06, 2016
Ontarget:
Islam would have been a beautiful religion if not for the retards who made it disgusting. I bet they would have had more converts. The insane approach only drives people away rather than win converts.

Quite on the contrary, despite all the bad publicity by the largely Christian own and controlled media; Islam is still the world's fastest growing religion - winning more converts by the day.

@TOPIC:

Yes she does look quite beautiful in Hijab; hope her ppl won't take it against her because they are quite intolerant with anything concerning Islam.

1 Like

Re: Eid-el-fitri: Regina Chukwu Sizzles In Hijab For The Love Of Her Muslim Fans by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 06, 2016
And see how you MUDERS English grin
7inches:
igbo gals d finest...
nomatta d attire .... see how she muders the muslems in their own attire.
haters are dying... rip
Re: Eid-el-fitri: Regina Chukwu Sizzles In Hijab For The Love Of Her Muslim Fans by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 06, 2016
Abeg which of the Aishas? U.S based abi Asshole Rock based?
mencade5:
Finer than aisha buhari
Re: Eid-el-fitri: Regina Chukwu Sizzles In Hijab For The Love Of Her Muslim Fans by BAZETU12: 4:47pm On Jul 06, 2016
Re: Eid-el-fitri: Regina Chukwu Sizzles In Hijab For The Love Of Her Muslim Fans by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 06, 2016
MeAboki:

Quite on the contrary, despite all the bad publicity by the largely Christian own and controlled media; Islam is still the world's fastest growing religion - winning more converts by the day.
Because Moslems marry many wives and breed like rabbits. I doubt it grows by conversation.
And secondly Moslems retain members by force or they get killed.

4 Likes

Re: Eid-el-fitri: Regina Chukwu Sizzles In Hijab For The Love Of Her Muslim Fans by Godson32(m): 4:53pm On Jul 06, 2016
Oluku!
Re: Eid-el-fitri: Regina Chukwu Sizzles In Hijab For The Love Of Her Muslim Fans by explorer250(m): 4:55pm On Jul 06, 2016
omonla555:

Onyinara

OTU NNE GI DI KA NNUNU
Re: Eid-el-fitri: Regina Chukwu Sizzles In Hijab For The Love Of Her Muslim Fans by MeAboki(m): 5:04pm On Jul 06, 2016
Ontarget:

Because Moslems marry many wives and breed like rabbits. I doubt it grows by conversation.
And secondly Moslems retain members by force or they get killed.

Very myopic comment; though you are free to remain blissfully ignorant or try to educate yourself a little by way of google or youtube - search for the rate of conversion to Islam in Europe and America.

1 Like

Re: Eid-el-fitri: Regina Chukwu Sizzles In Hijab For The Love Of Her Muslim Fans by iStandWithIpob(m): 5:10pm On Jul 06, 2016
danla44:
God forbid u and ur prayers.. U wana turn her to a suicide bomber

1 Like

Re: Eid-el-fitri: Regina Chukwu Sizzles In Hijab For The Love Of Her Muslim Fans by ryut: 5:26pm On Jul 06, 2016
We all know that the most beautiful tribe in this country are Igbos and the South South ,followed by North Central,followed by North West/North East,while the most ugly tribe know themselves. Let anybody that hate truth come and route me wrong.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eid-el-fitri: Regina Chukwu Sizzles In Hijab For The Love Of Her Muslim Fans by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 06, 2016
MeAboki:

Very myopic comment; though you are free to remain blissfully ignorant or try to educate yourself a little by way of google or youtube - search for the rate of conversion to Islam in Europe and America.
What I stated was very correct. Only few insane non-moslsems will stupidly convert to Islam. The "rising" population of Moslems is mainly due to a higher birthrate as a result of early marriages and polygamy. Then you add the fear of the death sentence declared on whoever dares to leave Islam.
The notion of Islam being the "fastest" growing religion only came from a single research conducted by pew research center. It is not absolutely certain it will happen that way. No future forecast can be 100% certain.
Even CNN corroborated my claims explaining the increase comes from high birth rate and forced religious detention.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eid-el-fitri: Regina Chukwu Sizzles In Hijab For The Love Of Her Muslim Fans by Xynthialuvy(f): 5:46pm On Jul 06, 2016
Is she preg? @last pics
Re: Eid-el-fitri: Regina Chukwu Sizzles In Hijab For The Love Of Her Muslim Fans by geesilver(m): 6:00pm On Jul 06, 2016
Xynthialuvy:
Is she preg? @last pics
Google is ur frnd
Re: Eid-el-fitri: Regina Chukwu Sizzles In Hijab For The Love Of Her Muslim Fans by Doyin2(m): 6:22pm On Jul 06, 2016
Hijab makes a lady beautiful and respectable wink

1 Like

Re: Eid-el-fitri: Regina Chukwu Sizzles In Hijab For The Love Of Her Muslim Fans by anataala: 6:22pm On Jul 06, 2016
Islam is still beautiful and will remain for ever beautiful you need to learn the teaching, you can view this website http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/why-i-became-a-muslim-british-men-speak-out-about-prejudice-searching-for-spirituality-and-why-they-a6865436.html
Ontarget:
Islam would have been a beautiful religion if not for the retards who made it disgusting. I bet they would have had more converts. The insane approach only drives people away rather than win converts.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cee-C And Leo Babarinde Dasilva Loved Up (Photos) / Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Celebrate 2 Years Anniversary With Loved Up Photos / Burna Boy, Fireboy, Laycon, Plead With Uganda Govt To Release Omah Lay, Tems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.