Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,649 members, 7,813,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

Adsense Users, Get In Here Wahala Dey O - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Adsense Users, Get In Here Wahala Dey O (1287 Views)

Adsense Users With Low Income / Adsense Users Help Me With This / Adsense Users Please Get in Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adsense Users, Get In Here Wahala Dey O by Ynaira: 3:01pm On Jul 06, 2016
Hello Adsenses users,

pls i need your help, i recently bought an a newly approved adsense account but i must confess that im a novice, dont know how to host it to my site,

Although i was able to get adsense code which i placed on my site but the ads spaces are just blank, RPM, Revenue pageviews all still at 0 dollars.

Is there anything i haven't set up on my adsense dashboard? why is the ads not showing.

Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks
Re: Adsense Users, Get In Here Wahala Dey O by mokoshalb(m): 3:07pm On Jul 06, 2016
what...!!!!?
You BOUGHT a newly Approved Account...?
and not displaying Ads after placement..?
Huuuuuh..? bro, check the account well, you may have been ScAmMeD!
Re: Adsense Users, Get In Here Wahala Dey O by gidimasters(m): 3:21pm On Jul 06, 2016
mokoshalb:
what...!!!!?

Lol may have been?

Or scammed already
Re: Adsense Users, Get In Here Wahala Dey O by peteregwu(m): 3:28pm On Jul 06, 2016
But buying account without knowing it goes or works is not God at all. You got have knowledge of what you are buying. It could be that Google has banned that site from having ADSENSE. Who knows he could have broken Googles law of ADSENSE. Wow!
Re: Adsense Users, Get In Here Wahala Dey O by Ynaira: 3:36pm On Jul 06, 2016
mokoshalb:
what...!!!!?

I dont think im scammed, infact, a friend who uses adsense vierified that it is authentic before i bought it. Le me add that the advert showed briefly like once in a day den go blank again.
Re: Adsense Users, Get In Here Wahala Dey O by Ynaira: 3:39pm On Jul 06, 2016
peteregwu:
But buying account without knowing it goes or works is not God at all. You got have knowledge of what you are buying. It could be that Google has banned that site from having ADSENSE. Who knows he could have broken Googles law of ADSENSE. Wow!

i know basics and a a friend who uses adsense verified that it is authentic before i bought it. Let me add that the advert showed briefly like once in a day and den go blank again.

I did not break any law, in fact the is few months old with unique contents and fair traffic

i just hope it is not something i haven't set up on my adsense dashboard? Please help
Re: Adsense Users, Get In Here Wahala Dey O by mokoshalb(m): 4:00pm On Jul 06, 2016
Ynaira:

I dont think im scammed, infact, a friend who uses adsense vierified that it is authentic before i bought it. Le me add that the advert showed briefly like once in a day den go blank again.
I hope so, cause your situation seems strange...
Re: Adsense Users, Get In Here Wahala Dey O by OnlineMercenary: 4:10pm On Jul 06, 2016
Ynaira:
Hello Adsenses users,

pls i need your help, i recently bought an a newly approved adsense account but i must confess that im a novice, dont know how to host it to my site,

Although i was able to get adsense code which i placed on my site but the ads spaces are just blank, RPM, Revenue pageviews all still at 0 dollars.

Is there anything i haven't set up on my adsense dashboard? why is the ads not showing.

Thanks
Just drop your links so someone can check for you.
Re: Adsense Users, Get In Here Wahala Dey O by Ynaira: 6:56am On Jul 07, 2016
OnlineMercenary:
Just drop your links so someone can check for you.

Here is the link www.breezereporters.com just click any post, the ads are placed in post contents but its not show. Looking forward to your response. Thanks
Re: Adsense Users, Get In Here Wahala Dey O by afternysc(f): 8:08am On Jul 07, 2016
[size=18pt]STOP buying adsense accounts. Its Illegitimate. Its illegal. [/size]

It wont last. If you want to know how to get your own solid and reliable account, contact me.

1 Like

Re: Adsense Users, Get In Here Wahala Dey O by mr2kay(m): 9:30am On Jul 07, 2016
Ynaira:
Hello Adsenses users,

Thanks
did I hear you well shocked :odude why the fck did you do something so stupid na.Which one be newly approved wey no dey show ads again.Only God know how much you bought and from who,you guys don't buy from reputable sources and
Re: Adsense Users, Get In Here Wahala Dey O by mr2kay(m): 9:32am On Jul 07, 2016
afternysc:

It wont last. If you want to know how to get your own solid and reliable account, contact me.
that's a lie bro undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adsense Users, Get In Here Wahala Dey O by mr2kay(m): 9:34am On Jul 07, 2016
Ynaira:

i know basics and a a friend who uses adsense verified that it is authentic before i bought it. Let me add that the advert showed briefly like once in a day and den go blank again.

I did not break any law, in fact the is few months old with unique contents and fair traffic

i just hope it is not something i haven't set up on my adsense dashboard? Please help
Alright so it seems you need to check your plugin den cause if your friend verified it then I guess it's okay just check your plugin cause I guess it's WordPress and I've had such issue with ad inserter plugin before l. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Adsense Users, Get In Here Wahala Dey O by arterxerxes: 5:15pm On Jul 07, 2016
Either you did not copy the codes well or your plugin is having issues.

Your code should have something like "<script> async= " of which it is missing. Load the javascript asynchronously
Re: Adsense Users, Get In Here Wahala Dey O by peteregwu(m): 8:58am On Jul 08, 2016
Ynaira:

Guess you need to check more carefully. But at the same buying of ADSENSE is scary, and risky, I can't even try it.

1 Like

Re: Adsense Users, Get In Here Wahala Dey O by peteregwu(m): 9:07am On Jul 08, 2016
Ynaira:

Here is the link www.breezereporters.com just click any post, the ads are placed in post contents but its not show. Looking forward to your response. Thanks

And the website is so beautiful. Just try and resolve the issue.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adsense Users, Get In Here Wahala Dey O by enoch273: 9:38pm On Jul 08, 2016
afternysc:

Pls I am interested and would love to learn, here is my WhatsApp contact. 08179538301
Re: Adsense Users, Get In Here Wahala Dey O by Harkinubee(m): 12:07am On Jul 09, 2016
can one register for adsense using mobile phone?
Re: Adsense Users, Get In Here Wahala Dey O by vizboy(m): 5:41am On Jul 09, 2016
I think the account has already be banned
Re: Adsense Users, Get In Here Wahala Dey O by waikiki(m): 12:32pm On Jul 10, 2016
afternysc:

i need help getting adsense approval sir
Re: Adsense Users, Get In Here Wahala Dey O by afternysc(f): 4:02pm On Jul 11, 2016
waikiki:

i need help getting adsense approval sir
I pride in quality. Pls share ur website and I will contact u via the contact details on ur site.
Re: Adsense Users, Get In Here Wahala Dey O by bedfordng(m): 6:27pm On Jul 11, 2016
the person who sold it for you should have educated you in setting it up on your blog
Re: Adsense Users, Get In Here Wahala Dey O by Puresolutions: 6:32pm On Jul 11, 2016
bedfordng:
the person who sold it for you should have educated you in setting it up on your blog

@bedfordng are u in Nigeria bro ? folks just want to make kwik sales and run off just a handy ppl educate clients and even when u do client will say u sound too educated and exxpensive and opt for someone else in a bid to also make a kqik move until they end in ditch from the ditch to NL cryin about hw they were ripped off..God help us
Re: Adsense Users, Get In Here Wahala Dey O by waikiki(m): 8:22am On Jul 22, 2016
afternysc:

I pride in quality. Pls share ur website and I will contact u via the contact details on ur site.

no feedback from you sir
Re: Adsense Users, Get In Here Wahala Dey O by sherifos: 10:57am On Jul 22, 2016
hmmn nawa o

(1) (Reply)

Malwarebytes Anti-malware Premium 2.2.2 Plus 2016 Lifetime Key Free / Become A Full Stack Software Developer Today / Facebook Clone Script...pay After Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.